what is best chart for long term trading? - Page 3
Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: what is best chart for long term trading?

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool what is best chart for long term trading?

For a long time I was always interested in making the long term forex trading. Even now a days I prefer to look for the long term trading because we can just collect the huge money from forex market if we are just making the long term trading. In the short term trading we are just behind the short profit and then we think if we did not close the position we may be able to get more profit. But if you are long term trader so you will surely follow the monthly chart in order to collect the big money from forex market.

I also always follow the monthly chart to get the full money which i have planned for the trading. Are you also long term traders? What are the effective things you follow while you are making the long term trading in the forex market?

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Honestly , you have discovered the secret of success in forex trading which some other people know but do not follow . If you can focus on higher time frames in your analysis of the market and you would always have a long term trading in view , you are going to be very successful in the long run . those who make profits continuously in forex trading focus on long term trading and they have good results to showcase for what they do . If you find trading very tough , it may be that you are focusing on short term trading and this may be the right time to re-strategize and switch over to long term trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by layigold View Post
    Honestly , you have discovered the secret of success in forex trading which some other people know but do not follow . If you can focus on higher time frames in your analysis of the market and you would always have a long term trading in view , you are going to be very successful in the long run . those who make profits continuously in forex trading focus on long term trading and they have good results to showcase for what they do . If you find trading very tough , it may be that you are focusing on short term trading and this may be the right time to re-strategize and switch over to long term trading .
    We can focus on that, but first I think what we need is good patient with the market. Because if we have a good concept of trading then it should work more on the higher time frame. But one other thing about the higher time frame is that, waiting for the setup which is good takes time, therefore a lot traders have that urge to take trades so they fail to wait and be that patient.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]the best chart for log tern trading , could be the 4 hr or the daily chart , the long term is much safer than the short term trading , it give you the time to analyze the market and to react to the changing in the market , when i trade the 4 hr with the indicators and the fundamentals i usually win , though i prefer to trade the short term[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    [lang=ar]the best chart for log tern trading , could be the 4 hr or the daily chart , the long term is much safer than the short term trading , it give you the time to analyze the market and to react to the changing in the market , when i trade the 4 hr with the indicators and the fundamentals i usually win , though i prefer to trade the short term[/lang]
    I am always looking at the chart from the daily time frame up, because that is what that works for me. The daily time frame gives me more peace of mind and I have learned that the market always do move the way I have expected and the way I have followed on the analysis. Also the concept of using the daily time frame will save us from actually over trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 162
    Given: 90
    Higher time frames of course , but it is not everyone that trades higher time frames that becomes so successful . That is to tell you that all other things are required in addition to trading on higher time frames though the odds of following wrong set ups is seriously reduced on higher time frames . The market noise is less if there is any at all on higher time frames and you can be sure of having high probability trades when you carefully analyze the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 41
    Quote Originally Posted by AmrHesham View Post
    I'd more agree with you because H4 and Daily time frames are quite big and enough to trade in long term. Having Monthly chart as our time frame to trade in market is good but not really useful because market is looking too wide. We may look up for big trend in Monthly time frame but for more effectiveness, we better use smaller ones and Weekly and Daily are good.

Not allowed!
    rules made to be followed, not to be broken

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Silhouette View Post
    I'd more agree with you because H4 and Daily time frames are quite big and enough to trade in long term. Having Monthly chart as our time frame to trade in market is good but not really useful because market is looking too wide. We may look up for big trend in Monthly time frame but for more effectiveness, we better use smaller ones and Weekly and Daily are good.
    Long term trading is to me something that we need to start looking up to from the higher time frame such as the daily time frame up. Because it is more solid, the 4 Hour time frame signals I have tried so many times never worked, I am talking from experience. The concept of trading from the daily time frame will make us able to see the market movement and as beens said, help to reduce over trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    I also always follow the monthly chart to get the full money which i have planned for the trading. Are you also long term traders? What are the effective things you follow while you are making the long term trading in the forex market?
    i have never had reasons to cross above daily chart for my trading and market analysis. but then i guess that's just because my strategy does not require such anyway. but in response to the question, i think the best time frame for your long term market trading depends on which time frame you feel most comfortable trading with and the trading strategy you are using as some trading strategy are greatly time frame dependent.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    I think candlestick chart is perfect for this purpose in trading most of trader use candlestick charts and make own trading plan as well so that is useful and more effective for earning in this market we have to give proper time here to make our trade perfect and useful for trade successfully , learn about the techniques and strategies which are effectively applied and best for earning .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Long term trading has to do with the trading whereas we hold our trades for a long time, for about weeks, some times months. I do that my concept makes me hold trades longer because the least time frame I am making use of in all trades is the daily time frame and so far so good the daily time frame signal can be trusted but it takes long time before it will get either take me out or get me to profits.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 45 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast