What special indicator you use in yours successful trading? - Page 3
Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: What special indicator you use in yours successful trading?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141

Cool What special indicator you use in yours successful trading?

Most of the traders are using the paid indicators which tells about the market directions so the traders can follow that specific way to earn more profit in the forex business. I have heard that there are many free indicators too. I am just confused what to do now? Should i buy too the paid indicators or should use the free indicators?

I know the fact when we are trading and our money is just going in loss so we just want to know what is going to be happen next in the forex market. For this purpose I am just worry and I am just looking every possible source to deal my trade in the fair way.

If anyone senior know about the correct indicators and its use so please share yours valuable opinion so newbie on this forum may come to know the use of the indicator to get profit from forex business.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    I personally do not more trust on indicator because sometime i face losses but i use them as a 2nd source for analyzing and for this purpose i do make trade with simply moving average and some time with bollinger band overall it will provide best results for getting safe and secure results which will ultimately our target .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad khan View Post
    I personally do not more trust on indicator because sometime i face losses but i use them as a 2nd source for analyzing and for this purpose i do make trade with simply moving average and some time with bollinger band overall it will provide best results for getting safe and secure results which will ultimately our target .
    Actually, it depends on how you have learned them, and evidently, most of them are good and means no harm, but we are always in a hurry, we want fast money, that has been the problem we are always having, if we can take of that need for fast money, I am sure we can do better with most of the indicators.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    I don't make use of any special indicators, I make use of the normal indicators I see other traders are making use of. Thus, it is depending on us to have the qualities to making money from forex trading business. We can not succeed as a trader unless we have been able to do the right things and learn from demo. Don't think people making money are using some sort of indicators for that.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 3
    I don't use any paid indicators, I have never purchase such before, I only use the moving average indicator and it works well for me, I don't believe much in those paid indicators many of them are just made from the free indicators that are available, and their performance is also not very great, if you don't have understanding about the market itself, you can't use be successful with any indicator free or paid.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 280
    Given: 193
    Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    Most of the traders are using the paid indicators which tells about the market directions so the traders can follow that specific way to earn more profit in the forex business. I have heard that there are many free indicators too. I am just confused what to do now? Should i buy too the paid indicators or should use the free indicators?
    If you ask me, I am using free indicator to trade but it is customized version which created by a programmer from my trading community. In fact it was not totally free because to get it I must participated in the seminar which costed me about $30 and must deposited initial balance of $100 to their brokers which was legit back in 2015. Such money as my sacrifice really worthy because by participating the seminar, I earned a lot of knowledge and experiences which made me trade better than before.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by adeelyaz View Post
    I know the fact when we are trading and our money is just going in loss so we just want to know what is going to be happen next in the forex market. For this purpose I am just worry and I am just looking every possible source to deal my trade in the fair way.

If anyone senior know about the correct indicators and its use so please share yours valuable opinion so newbie on this forum may come to know the use of the indicator to get profit from forex business.
    although I am not an experienced trader, I can at least give some feedback on this. actually there is no such thing as a special indicator that gives special effects to our trading. it's just a phrase from ourselves because of the superiority of an indicator that gives us the results we want. certainly it is certain to get maximum results, we must study the indicator because if not, even the most expensive indicator even if the price will not give any results.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    There is no perfect indicator in the forex market. Also don't waste your time and money on paid indicators because they are mostly not better than the free once. Most of the paid indicators are simply modifications of the free once with better and colorful appearance. Rather you should try out the use of trend lines, support and resistance, Fibonacci and chart partterns recognition
    100% true. I do not know why traders depend on indicators all the time. Market does not move by following the indicators. Indicators do not move the market. Market moves due to technical and fundamental factor. News all matter. Depending on indicators all the time would be a wrong idea. Do not depend on indicators. Follow indicators but do not forget to trade by setting stop loss.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123