What are the signs of the reversal of the price trend? - Page 95
Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 458591929394959697 LastLast

Thread: What are the signs of the reversal of the price trend?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

What are the signs of the reversal of the price trend?

In other words when the price will reflect - when the current trend will end and start a new trend

Of course there are no strict rules but a set of possibilities you use with your strategy or your way of trading

1 - Be reflective or reflective candles with strong support or resistance and news to help this reflection.

2 - break the trends or horizontal levels of large friars daily uniforms.

3 - exhausted ring for a pair, for example, if the price goes on a single track for three weeks or a month, whether the rise or fall for a distance and be more than the usual distance compared to other months, this is one of the signs of approaching price reversal.

4 - Significant economic data, for example, interest rates, such as raised or lowered suddenly or economic figures more than expectations, whether negative or positive, such as the index of monthly government jobs.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    One of the signs that I have used over time is the formations of the candle sticks and some of them are these when there is a rail track, hanging man and shooting star. I think we can learn how these candle sticks are formed and start using them effectively over time as a means to execute our trades the right way over time. But I must point out that we should not be all that willing to always go against the main market trends but we should be looking for ways through which we can start following the trends as they go.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Penuelophir View Post
    One of the signs that I have used over time is the formations of the candle sticks and some of them are these when there is a rail track, hanging man and shooting star. I think we can learn how these candle sticks are formed and start using them effectively over time as a means to execute our trades the right way over time. But I must point out that we should not be all that willing to always go against the main market trends but we should be looking for ways through which we can start following the trends as they go.
    I dont know the rail track but I know the hanging man and shooting stars and I use the shooting start often in my trading. Anyways there are lots of patterns and we need not know them all so as to be able to trade well. We should trade with confidence and not fear in trading and actually avoid all such emotions. Emotions are bad because they dont allow sensible thinking and for proper trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    some tips for seeing signs of trend changes in forex trading that you need to know.

1. Take advantage of Trendline
    2. Non-Failure Swing Scenario
    3. Failure Swing scenario
    4. Get to know the Reversal Pattern

There are several patterns that can indicate that the trend is over and potentially reversing, namely:

Double top,
    Double bottom,
    Triple top,
    Triple bottom,
    Head and shoulders, and
    Inverse head and shoulders.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 83
    Given: 114
    There are some signs that we get to see on the chart then we get to conclude that there will be some reversal coming in. It is important to know about all those rules and then get to follow them so that we don't make mistakes when we are trading. Trading with the reversal for me is not possible, it has been something that has made me loss my money consistently.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    You get to check on the support and resistance, the support and resistance might be so much common, but then, if we comprehend it and then get to know how to check on it all times before making a decisions, I get we will be able to have a good decisions making ability as we trade the market. On the other hand, the reversal should be confirmed by the candlesticks strong patterns.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    There are lots of signs in the market which the trader should be be aware of before they get to take the trades on the trend, this is what I have been able to have learned. As a matter of fact, there are good ways such as the support and resistance which the trader should be aware of, when they are been able to know about the support and resistance then the better they can take good trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    When this market is want to reversal then its must follow a trend and that trend must be very important for traders but some time we are miss that trade but we are not need to worry then because we can find the reversal trade in which we can earn easily good profit from this business. These reversal trades are very helpful for traders because trend is not confirm for us but when market is reverse then we can find that trend easily.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    When this market is want to reversal then its must follow a trend and that trend must be very important for traders but some time we are miss that trade but we are not need to worry then because we can find the reversal trade in which we can earn easily good profit from this business. These reversal trades are very helpful for traders because trend is not confirm for us but when market is reverse then we can find that trend easily.
    There are a lot of things to check on when it comes to looking for the reversal signs, first of all is that we should be aware of the support and resistance levels on the chart, then on the other hand, we should know that the candlestick pattern should also get to help determine the way by which the trader should be able to take on trades, then other thing is that, you should know the means of using different time frames.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    To make money in the forex field is logical, it is not every trader that have the opportunity to make the money. Traders of forex are suffer head when you see the performance they are having, this is the reason i know the forex is not easy. Every articles i read on forex indicators shows that the traders who are losing in forex are of huge amount.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by alisaim View Post
    To make money in the forex field is logical, it is not every trader that have the opportunity to make the money. Traders of forex are suffer head when you see the performance they are having, this is the reason i know the forex is not easy. Every articles i read on forex indicators shows that the traders who are losing in forex are of huge amount.
    the problem is not the profit but how we actually can make it from market. at times we are so confused to see how market trick us with its false or temporary patterns that we previously analyzed. we truly have no precise ideas how exactly to trade the reversal of market because we are using chances and if we are good enough, we will be paid with profits and able to make good analysis from market. experience will give us everything we need to understand the characteristic of market before it is going to reversal or not.

Not allowed!

Page 95 of 97 FirstFirst ... 458591929394959697 LastLast