What are the signs of the reversal of the price trend? - Page 97
Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697

Thread: What are the signs of the reversal of the price trend?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

What are the signs of the reversal of the price trend?

In other words when the price will reflect - when the current trend will end and start a new trend

Of course there are no strict rules but a set of possibilities you use with your strategy or your way of trading

1 - Be reflective or reflective candles with strong support or resistance and news to help this reflection.

2 - break the trends or horizontal levels of large friars daily uniforms.

3 - exhausted ring for a pair, for example, if the price goes on a single track for three weeks or a month, whether the rise or fall for a distance and be more than the usual distance compared to other months, this is one of the signs of approaching price reversal.

4 - Significant economic data, for example, interest rates, such as raised or lowered suddenly or economic figures more than expectations, whether negative or positive, such as the index of monthly government jobs.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Unless we have strong signals and set ups we should not go against the trend. But always its not proper to go with the trend especially when it is showing sign of loosing steam and ripe for a reversal. Market movement is never straight so I believe sometimes intraday trading is good and sometimes trend trading is good. One who is capable to make better use of the candles and price action will know how useful it can be in our earning.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 132
    Given: 875
    Before nice trends end there is usually a wide, volatile range for some time. So called fourth wave in Elliot wave analysis - one of the longer (in time) waves, most unpredictable, out of her the final push starts.
    There is another way not-so-good trends may finish - a slow, tight, crawling push upon one of the main trendlines or moving averages, after which a well stepped breakout of said averages begins. Usually the second or third such step is the time we can stop and reverse our position and make even more money in the other direction. Because the next trend in such situations is usually a good one.

Not allowed!
    Wow. Much Forex. So Monies. Very Opportunity.Many Trade. So Amazed. Wow.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 3
    Price action is the best trading strategy for traders to earn money from forex on daily basis and make traders success easily possible. I am a trader who concentrate more on chart patterns and SOR levels, and always you can choose the chart patterns you appreciate more. Keep in mind that when the trend is still fresh then we have to forget about the idea of having a reversal and then expect to see a trend continuation.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by Doge View Post
    Before nice trends end there is usually a wide, volatile range for some time. So called fourth wave in Elliot wave analysis - one of the longer (in time) waves, most unpredictable, out of her the final push starts.
    There is another way not-so-good trends may finish - a slow, tight, crawling push upon one of the main trendlines or moving averages, after which a well stepped breakout of said averages begins. Usually the second or third such step is the time we can stop and reverse our position and make even more money in the other direction. Because the next trend in such situations is usually a good one.
    i simply look at such movements as sideways market sir, because i can't read market through technical analysis and look at it with my basic knowledge. since my strategy is with fundamental, i only pay attention for big moves over short term and i can ignore market big trends that may happens in long term. my sign for reversal is news and everything's that related to it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    The signs I look out for are how hard the market have find it hard to break the support or resistance level. Meanwhile we should understand that the more touches that happen at the support or resistance level, the higher tendency a breakout could occur at that area. I look out also for a candle sticks that signal reversal just like the pin bars. This would help traders understand how to manage such risk and know how they can cope to earn.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 2
    Through consistent struggling and through the efforts we can achieve the stronger signals from it so we have to get the better signals and having the better information we have to make the better experience and with follow the right tacks of market we can approve own success with any better working method and earn success properly .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 21
    Market reversal patterns are very important for traders because these are the easy way of trading and help traders to know this market well. Keep in mind that we should wait for perfect entry point and there are some patterns and point that help us to judge the reversal of market. So, It is very important for traders to use some reversal market patterns which are helpful for traders to know this market trend.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    It is not easy to understand when exactly reversal would take place but we can still try, sometimes, reversal is always about seeing when there is less momentum in the price and we need to be very observant before we can understand them, trading reversal might be difficult but if we know what we are doing as traders then we can take advantage of the situation and earn for ourselves.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Through the experiences and knowledge which I have been able to gain over time off the field of forex trading market I have come to understand that it is better to start looking for the signs to help you continue following the main market trends than trying to find its end, because the later is the cause of the huge losses and even blowing out of the trading accounts of so many novice forex traders most times. Following the main market trends will ensure that you shall always reduce the rate of losing and even whenever you losses it would never be huge.

Not allowed!

Page 97 of 97 FirstFirst ... 47879394959697