What are the signs of the reversal of the price trend?
Page 1 of 97 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the signs of the reversal of the price trend?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

What are the signs of the reversal of the price trend?

In other words when the price will reflect - when the current trend will end and start a new trend

Of course there are no strict rules but a set of possibilities you use with your strategy or your way of trading

1 - Be reflective or reflective candles with strong support or resistance and news to help this reflection.

2 - break the trends or horizontal levels of large friars daily uniforms.

3 - exhausted ring for a pair, for example, if the price goes on a single track for three weeks or a month, whether the rise or fall for a distance and be more than the usual distance compared to other months, this is one of the signs of approaching price reversal.

4 - Significant economic data, for example, interest rates, such as raised or lowered suddenly or economic figures more than expectations, whether negative or positive, such as the index of monthly government jobs.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by Ronian View Post
    1 - Be reflective or reflective candles with strong support or resistance and news to help this reflection.
    I will always look forward for this. Ever since I have been trading, this has been what I have been looking forward to see in the market. The support and resistance trading and knowing how it works will reveal the actual movement of he market. That is the reason why traders has to know that most times making money does not means taking the support and resistance for granted.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    [lang=de]Market will create a pin bar. After creating a pin bar market will start to reverse. This is how it works. Though sometimes it does not work. But most of the time market takes reverse after creating a pin bar. So when you see a pin bar then take entry. This way you be able to earn good amount of profit from trading. I trade this way and the result is phenomenal.[/lang]

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    it would be great if a thread supported by some screenshots to support the theories. reading only the words is good thing to do but it is not really enough for me as beginners, it is bit confusing what to read from what to see. all i know about trading the reversal patterns is big risky to do because this kind of mindset actually kill most people's money because market mostly continue its trend until people running out of their money to hold the negative amount.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    There are many ways to spot possibilities of a reversal but as the thread reiterated in his statement there are no fixed rules in regards to when market reverses or not, traders watch and observed the chart and make decisions whether to buy or sell based on price actions but it is also important for traders to have an open mind in the market that when everything seems to work out based on our analysis we must always ready to cut trades that are against the market to avoid excessive loses.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 19
    the forex market have one characteristic and that is that the trend just don't form a letter 'v' in trend reversal so in case the price wants to change from buy to sell it must first range then give in and turn in the opposite direction so this is where i know that the price is about to change when the markets starts to range

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Trading in the Forex market requires that trader knows the ins and outs of trading, there are many signs of reversal that trader must try to get and keep watching in the chart,when discovered , it is a great blessing to trade and get a lot of pips in the market, some of them are: doji, pin bar, hammer, inverted hammer, inside bar, morning star, hanging man etc.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanjina View Post
    [lang=de]Market will create a pin bar. After creating a pin bar market will start to reverse. This is how it works. Though sometimes it does not work. But most of the time market takes reverse after creating a pin bar. So when you see a pin bar then take entry. This way you be able to earn good amount of profit from trading. I trade this way and the result is phenomenal.[/lang]
    Yes dear this is true, this is price action analysis about candle stick pattern.in the reversal point always you will see any pin bar or doji candle who indicating us new changing is coming in the market trend. But you should wait for clearness. because more confidance can be harmful in pin bar analysis.so you should overall focus.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 67
    Given: 58
    Quote Originally Posted by Tanjina View Post
    we exactly know that even pin bar can't always indicate a reversal movement. mostly people like to trade reversal but got no other preparation just in case market doesn't favor our trade and instead of moving reversed, market continue its current trend. we must always trade with stop loss in order to prevent miscalculation in our reversal analysis because the impact would be greater when we trade against the running trend.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    Reversal of the forex market can never be predicted as through we can just come to know about the forex market through the Japaneses candle stick that when the forex market is going to make the reverse. I can say this in simple way when the market is not breaking the support and resistance level in the forex market then it is surely going to expect that market is going to make the reverse.

Not allowed!
    Those who runs only they win the race of life.

Page 1 of 97 123451151 ... LastLast