What are the signs of the reversal of the price trend? - Page 92
Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: What are the signs of the reversal of the price trend?

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1

What are the signs of the reversal of the price trend?

In other words when the price will reflect - when the current trend will end and start a new trend

Of course there are no strict rules but a set of possibilities you use with your strategy or your way of trading

1 - Be reflective or reflective candles with strong support or resistance and news to help this reflection.

2 - break the trends or horizontal levels of large friars daily uniforms.

3 - exhausted ring for a pair, for example, if the price goes on a single track for three weeks or a month, whether the rise or fall for a distance and be more than the usual distance compared to other months, this is one of the signs of approaching price reversal.

4 - Significant economic data, for example, interest rates, such as raised or lowered suddenly or economic figures more than expectations, whether negative or positive, such as the index of monthly government jobs.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Reversal are spotted from the moment we begin to see that the price has began to make some moves that suggests the momentum has dropped, sometimes we will see a very large candlestick which says that price is moving fast, but such candlestick are known as exhaustion candle, they make you enter the market only for a reversal to take place subsequently, reversal are difficult to spot.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    Reversal are spotted from the moment we begin to see that the price has began to make some moves that suggests the momentum has dropped, sometimes we will see a very large candlestick which says that price is moving fast, but such candlestick are known as exhaustion candle, they make you enter the market only for a reversal to take place subsequently, reversal are difficult to spot.
    look at market chart with big time frames to see if price is going for reversal or not. we can conclude things easily when we spend our time to focus on watching market movements directly without using any tools or complicated strategies as market provides us its candlestick patterns that are easy to learn and understand what they want to show to us. notice that reversal is not the only way we can trade and expect great return from market because trading with trend is also good to do.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Goldenstein View Post
    look at market chart with big time frames to see if price is going for reversal or not.
    this is confusion and this is because we are trading on future and in future time anything can happen it can reverse or it can breakout, if we know about any strong strategy then we can do good,our confusion can give us loss so make sure you limit your loss, this can make us able to earn and can make us secure account, our strong strategy is necessary here and it can be done on demo easily

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    well there are many signs . for me i use elliot wave theory to detect the reversel of th trend .normally a trend in every particular time frame has five legs (Elliot wave theory). At any point in time that the five legs are completed then it implies that the trend in question has ended and what follow is the change of direction or trend. This is what is referred to as Trend reversal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by walid94 View Post
    well there are many signs . for me i use elliot wave theory to detect the reversel of th trend .normally a trend in every particular time frame has five legs (Elliot wave theory). At any point in time that the five legs are completed then it implies that the trend in question has ended and what follow is the change of direction or trend. This is what is referred to as Trend reversal.
    I dont use that waves but I know certain chart patterns that helps me to find a trend and also find possible trend reversals. There are many things to learn and understand about Forex and then earning will be possible. You also need to have patience and right kind of psychology during trading. When you don't stick to your target and want more and more, that is the beginning of greed.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    I do not care about how the reversal are being spotted out, all i could say of the reversal strategies is that it is not the right way to trade the market. We can get to trade the market more politely with the use of the trend trading strategies, that is what will give the trader the rest of mind in trading it. To trade the market with any means, the traders should try to work more on their risk management in addition to their strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    There are a lot of signs of reversal in this market if you are trend price action is one of them,if we know the various price action patterns then we can be able to know when a reversal pattern occur or not,the use of trend line is also another way we can know of a reversal pattern,support and resistance can also be of great help.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    When price is about to reverse for us to trade, there will be some signals we will observe in the charts, unfortunately many traders don't understand how to accurately interpret those signals, that is what is generally responsible for their losses, when we trade forex with the right strategy, reversal trades will not be difficult to identify, it is when we are gambling and doing things anyhow that we will lose money as traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    In my own view, I think the only way we could predict a reversal with good accuracy is only when the price is approaching the support and resistance level. If there is no support or resistance ahead, a sign of reversal may be fake, you will only be exiting your profiting trade too early, so you should target support or resistance level as take profit because reversal are always very likely at that level.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by No Or View Post
    I would say reversals need a catalyst from fundamentals to happen. Always spot a reversal when there is important data has to release. Plus you can combine it supply an demand zone. If the price is at supply or demand zone and important news is about to release then expect a reversal if the price has been failed to break that level at many attempts and giving you a divergence.
    You are not correct about the needful of fundamental happenings before a reversal could happen. Reversal could happen with or without the fundamental happenings, there are many things on the market chart that could cause the reversal. One of them is the overbought and oversold nature of that chart. Another reason is the rejection of the market price by a certain support or resistance junction.

Not allowed!

Page 92 of 97 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast