Moving average trading with candlestick - Page 98
Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 LastLast

Thread: Moving average trading with candlestick

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 82
    Given: 114

Moving average trading with candlestick

I want to share with us one of my trading concepts which I make use of.

Time frame: The time frame is important, so to have quality trades, I make use of the daily TF.

Indicator: Moving average(12)

Market movement: Trends.

Pair: Any pairs

All I have to do is to wait and see a trending market and the moving average point towards the direction and with candles pattern testing the moving average, confirms a good entry for me.

You can see some examples that happened recently on USDCAD.

Attachment 21088

Note: Risk management is important in such trade as there is no holygrail concept in forex. And always avoid it on the ranging market. It does not work.

Most importantly, it is for the patient trader as the market don't trend at all times, but the few times they trend, such concept help you take some couple of profitable trades.

Test on demo and leave your reply.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    It is the power of experience i guess because we well understood about the bearish and bullish price movement only on the basis of experience and spend our maximum time in this market this will help to make our trade successful i personally like to work with simple indicator and moving average is one best option for trade to attain good results .
    Getting strong knowledge about these both candles up and down side movement well are every important then he can make everyday strong and successful chart pattern strategy for our trading business. You have need to give the more then time to market for getting more then experience and knowledge after it you should make everyday good profit or loss in i t.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Price action is very good strategy and many traders use pure price action but other like price action with indicators additionally. Moving Average is good indicator showing trend and it can help giving signals when to enter the market. Trading with indicators is more easy because traders have to do less of technical market analysis.
    It is really a good strategy, I have been able to have learned and seen it work. It is also simple, so, therefore when the trader making use of it also can be patient enough to always make use of it on the higher time frame, I think that will really get to make the trader being able to make good solid analysis and then they will get a more better results also, but then again, this strategy has to do with using the moving average in following the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Only learning about forex trading will help trader to understand this business and make it more simple and useful so as far as we have knowledge about trade and we have good system for trading we will follow them and make good plan always, more good we are at learning and having best system so market will be profitable and we have a good rate of return from this market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Candlestick trading alone is very powerful for the price action traders and when we add moving average to this, what we get is a great strategy with confirmation that would rarely make us lose money, I have included the 200 moving average into my Ichimoku indicator because I saw the relationship between the two of them, I think it is a great indicator.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    Moving average is best custom indicator of this business and use this indicator this is easy for us to identify the market trend and earn money from this business. I prefer to use more then one indicator that is reason I combine it with trend line and these two strategies combination is always give me profitable trades.
    I tell you this indicator is one custom indicator I have come to love about. The moving average is a great indicator that can give us better signal on the best time to make a quality market entry. This indicator can also be seen as a strong support or resistance line that the market candles will always respect. I set mine on 50 moving average and my technique is to wait for the candle to touch this indicator line while placing reversal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    Only learning about forex trading will help trader to understand this business and make it more simple and useful so as far as we have knowledge about trade and we have good system for trading we will follow them and make good plan always, more good we are at learning and having best system so market will be profitable and we have a good rate of return from this market.
    Follow the market with powerful trading system are good decision for trader to know that market real trend direction well after it you can easily make any type of simple or powerful candlestick moving average indicator strategy for daily basic trading on it. Good learning and take good experience about candlestick strategy method are very important for trader toward success on forex trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    Quote Originally Posted by hussain3 View Post
    Moving average is best custom indicator of this business and use this indicator this is easy for us to identify the market trend and earn money from this business. I prefer to use more then one indicator that is reason I combine it with trend line and these two strategies combination is always give me profitable trades.
    With the help of this indicator trader always make profitable trades for everyday trading in it. It give him strong and right market real trend direction signal but to understand it trader have need a lot of knowledge about it well then trade getting good result from it. Moving average indicator way are good to make everyday trend line and all type of chart pattern strategy for our trading business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    With the help of this indicator trader always make profitable trades for everyday trading in it. It give him strong and right market real trend direction signal but to understand it trader have need a lot of knowledge about it well then trade getting good result from it. Moving average indicator way are good to make everyday trend line and all type of chart pattern strategy for our trading business.
    First thing is if you try to earn profits everyday with moving average, then you will not earn a dine out of this indicator. Lot of traders use the moving average and those using with right practice get to make the profits and not all those who use it. Earning is not simple but not hard too the thing is we have to first learn the way we will be using to study the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    First thing is if you try to earn profits everyday with moving average, then you will not earn a dine out of this indicator. Lot of traders use the moving average and those using with right practice get to make the profits and not all those who use it. Earning is not simple but not hard too the thing is we have to first learn the way we will be using to study the market.
    I got your points, it is a wrong concept of trading to expect that we will make profits daily, we can make profits when we get strong signals to trade. As a price action trader we mainly deal with chart patterns and SOR levels, though we can also make use of indicators. The main thing is we use them and understand a strategy. A strategy with 70 % accuracy is really enough here to grow our account, just we need to follow the rules.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by komalam View Post
    I got your points, it is a wrong concept of trading to expect that we will make profits daily, we can make profits when we get strong signals to trade. As a price action trader we mainly deal with chart patterns and SOR levels, though we can also make use of indicators. The main thing is we use them and understand a strategy. A strategy with 70 % accuracy is really enough here to grow our account, just we need to follow the rules.
    Yes, because forex trading is also a psychological business, this means that we have to be logical about how we treat the market, so as to be able to be in the right psychological state of mind and make good trades, the trader don't need to make use of the expectation of daily money making, as that will make them get more pressured and then they will make bad decisions.

Not allowed!

Page 98 of 102 FirstFirst ... 4888949596979899100101102 LastLast