Moving average trading with candlestick - Page 92
Page 92 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving average trading with candlestick

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114

Moving average trading with candlestick

I want to share with us one of my trading concepts which I make use of.

Time frame: The time frame is important, so to have quality trades, I make use of the daily TF.

Indicator: Moving average(12)

Market movement: Trends.

Pair: Any pairs

All I have to do is to wait and see a trending market and the moving average point towards the direction and with candles pattern testing the moving average, confirms a good entry for me.

You can see some examples that happened recently on USDCAD.

Attachment 21088

Note: Risk management is important in such trade as there is no holygrail concept in forex. And always avoid it on the ranging market. It does not work.

Most importantly, it is for the patient trader as the market don't trend at all times, but the few times they trend, such concept help you take some couple of profitable trades.

Test on demo and leave your reply.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 4
    Price action and trading with candle sticks is very good strategy. Traders can use various indicators to price action strategy. Moving average is very good indicator and it shows trend direction. Trend indicators are good in trend markets but they give many false signals when market moves sideways and the best they are in higher time frames.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    A lot of traders are often making use of the moving average in trading.
    That's because it's an effective indicator. I don't normally trade with indicators but moving average indicator seems to show more consistency than every other indicators I have tried using. So combining the moving average with the price action can help a trader so well and bring about a good chance to open and close up a trade at the best time. Not everyone will use indicators and if the price action only is what you feel comfortable with, I suggest you should stick on it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 23
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    That's because it's an effective indicator. I don't normally trade with indicators but moving average indicator seems to show more consistency than every other indicators I have tried using. So combining the moving average with the price action can help a trader so well and bring about a good chance to open and close up a trade at the best time. Not everyone will use indicators and if the price action only is what you feel comfortable with, I suggest you should stick on it.
    th moving average is the simpler indicator to follow the trend, this become effective indicator to analyze the market and especially to identify the true trend, and of course, need to consider some aspects to complete this thing, such as multi time frames function which give us the views about the market conditions from different sides, and moving average is good used at high time frames to get the true trend and also support resistance levels,
    at last, we need to sustain our position with good money managements to keep trading safely

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    Every trend trading system especially with the use of the moving average is always good to watch like what we see now when there is a good market direction. One of the easiest market to trade is a bearish or bullish trend that do not have too many curves or pull back . Losing money to such market is not common most time. This is what the moving average is known for as an indicator of the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    Moving average is one of the most common and most used indicator in the forex market, this indicator work very well with the candlesticks and the trendline, with the moving average we can follow the right properly and make money from the market easily, moving average is really a common but yet a good indicator to trade with.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Candlestick will generally be the best, in the sense that, with some good little indicators, everyone in the market will be able to have a good trading strategy, I don't make use of indicators right now on how I trade the market, just price action of which mainly I make use of the support and resistance to confirm my trades.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Candlestick will generally be the best, in the sense that, with some good little indicators, everyone in the market will be able to have a good trading strategy, I don't make use of indicators right now on how I trade the market, just price action of which mainly I make use of the support and resistance to confirm my trades.
    Any trader who have good understanding about the candlestick pattern is a good trader and there is no requirement of using any indicator all of these will give trader success , we work properly in market this will help trader to get success ,working in market is complete suitable if we have good understanding of different candlestick pattern .

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 53
    Given: 130
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    Any trader who have good understanding about the candlestick pattern is a good trader and there is no requirement of using any indicator all of these will give trader success , we work properly in market this will help trader to get success ,working in market is complete suitable if we have good understanding of different candlestick pattern .
    I don't think I agree with you saying that there is no requirement making use of indicators, because I am one of those traders that has learned and known how to make use of indicators and I can tell that they works in line of the way the trader has understand them, so if you want to make money with the use of indicator, you should mostly get to be focused and really understand what the market entails.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    I don't think I agree with you saying that there is no requirement making use of indicators, because I am one of those traders that has learned and known how to make use of indicators and I can tell that they works in line of the way the trader has understand them, so if you want to make money with the use of indicator, you should mostly get to be focused and really understand what the market entails.
    Its true that some traders do not like to use indicators but we should consider our preferences like I like to use certain indicators. Moving average on our charts will be very helpful to further confirm the market trends.
    Traders have to consider the chart patterns and what the moving average shows so as to make a strong analysis, so that they can make a good plan to trade well with less risks taken.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 33
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by MIGHTYRAMESH View Post
    Its true that some traders do not like to use indicators but we should consider our preferences like I like to use certain indicators. Moving average on our charts will be very helpful to further confirm the market trends.
    Traders have to consider the chart patterns and what the moving average shows so as to make a strong analysis, so that they can make a good plan to trade well with less risks taken.
    I just think that those traders have got to learn in a more better way and then they know what they want to use, I also did started with the use of indicators, but right now, I am not making use of it again, because I think that I have learned a lot more better ways of trading and so therefore, I don't need to make use of it any more.

Not allowed!

Page 92 of 98 FirstFirst ... 4282888990919293949596 ... LastLast