Moving average trading with candlestick - Page 2
Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast

Thread: Moving average trading with candlestick

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114

Moving average trading with candlestick

I want to share with us one of my trading concepts which I make use of.

Time frame: The time frame is important, so to have quality trades, I make use of the daily TF.

Indicator: Moving average(12)

Market movement: Trends.

Pair: Any pairs

All I have to do is to wait and see a trending market and the moving average point towards the direction and with candles pattern testing the moving average, confirms a good entry for me.

You can see some examples that happened recently on USDCAD.

Attachment 21088

Note: Risk management is important in such trade as there is no holygrail concept in forex. And always avoid it on the ranging market. It does not work.

Most importantly, it is for the patient trader as the market don't trend at all times, but the few times they trend, such concept help you take some couple of profitable trades.

Test on demo and leave your reply.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]this is an interesting strategy my friend , i use the 12 moving average too , the idea that on the bigger time frames , the price respect it , look at my chart m hen there is a price action , you can simply expect rise in the trend and have a good signal to buy , i will look and test your strategy on my charts and back to comment
    hhj.jpg[/lang]

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 17
    If only we can be patient, there are so many ways by which we can make money and succeed in the business, lots of traders are really not going to make money because they think it is a complex business, but it is as simple as what we are seeing here, this moving average and candle can really make our account grown beyond recognition.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Queen-of-the-coastFX View Post
    If only we can be patient, there are so many ways by which we can make money and succeed in the business, lots of traders are really not going to make money because they think it is a complex business, but it is as simple as what we are seeing here, this moving average and candle can really make our account grown beyond recognition.
    yes, most traders experience losses in the forex market, all because of their lack of patience, they are too fast in making decisions in position order, many ways that traders do to get profit from forex market, only with moving average, and also with patient and discipline, then we will get profit from forex trading. and also money menagement risk is good and right

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    It is a good strategy the way i have seen it, it is working on the skills that will not make traders to lose much. Placing the 12 MA on the candlesticks chart will be causing some breakout, and immediately that happens traders should use their tight stop loss that is not more than 9 pips against that direction for safety of that trader if the price comes back.
    There could be so many opportunities lining up for the trader with just this trading method. That is the reason why it is good to be practice with the means we trade with and learn it adequately. Most of all, another good thing I see is that the Risk to reward ratio can even be more than 1:2 and which is really good.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 4
    Moving average if traded with single candlestick signals then it can really prove helpful and profitable ,many traders are use moving average trading with candlestick and they are find out the trend. Work the market.trader use the moving average and exponential moving average. Both type of the indicators are very important. We as use the regular base and good work.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    good strategy mate i see the chart and i conclude that you depend on price action especially on " Engulfing Candle " (see the picture below) . which refers that the trend will reverse instantly . also the moving average means that the tend is still down tend . so dependig on price action and SMA Or EMA is good strategy .
    engulfing candle.jpg

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    You have done a nice job taking pain to write this thread, stated the time frames you used for the strategy and the indicators, thanks so much this can make one to be able to test the strategy correctly and get it right the way to use it for profitable trading.I appreciate you for your good action.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by famousfx View Post
    You have done a nice job taking pain to write this thread, stated the time frames you used for the strategy and the indicators, thanks so much this can make one to be able to test the strategy correctly and get it right the way to use it for profitable trading.I appreciate you for your good action.
    Those of the above mentioned are the most important thing when it comes to trading, they are the things that traders has to be looking out for. The time frame is what I always do make sure I correctly get done. Moving average is an indicator that can be learned and when learned properly can actually lead to success, because of the potential of it giving good clue to the trend.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by ajagbeolegba View Post
    It is a good strategy the way i have seen it, it is working on the skills that will not make traders to lose much. Placing the 12 MA on the candlesticks chart will be causing some breakout, and immediately that happens traders should use their tight stop loss that is not more than 9 pips against that direction for safety of that trader if the price comes back.
    recently i apply on my chart but i just want to say that these type of strategy work just a particular time you did not go long with that so if you want to go with long so you need to work on fundamental i think its a better thing you have in this field then you go long many trader almost they focus on just technical and they did not go long so keep your focus on fundamental...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    It's a good trading system you have come up with right here and from the look of things, this strategy can be only effective in a trending market. But from your image you never emphasize the right place we can set our stop loss in case the market move otherwise. Anyway I suggest those trying this system to practice first with the demo trading account and know how effective and profitable it can be for them. From my own perspective, I just see it as following the trend which we all have been saying since.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 99 FirstFirst 1234561252 ... LastLast