Use Trailing Stop While Trading During News Events!
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Use Trailing Stop While Trading During News Events!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14

Use Trailing Stop While Trading During News Events!

Hi friends.
    This is one of my best strategies i am sharing with you.

I would like to tell you, that as you know that the market becomes so volatile and fluctuating during when news events occurs
    So at that time, i use trailing stops , which makes me close my trades in profits no matter where the market goes and my take profit is also still acive.
    So, you all should also use trailing stops there which could make our trades close in profits even if market goes in negative direction due to news results.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    trading with using trailing stop loss will lock our profit then we do not worry when the market move back, because we have some profit that had locked with automatically, and i want to know , what setting did you use for it, is 30 pips enough for trailing stop loss ?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    You are right that it is like a tool and it helps to lock our profits. So, even if the trend changes and goes against our direction, we are closed in some positive pips rather than loosing and hitting stop losses.

Quote Originally Posted by newentry View Post
    is 30 pips enough for trailing stop loss ?
    Yes, but only for medium term traders. Those who are short term traders, for them , 20-25 pips is okay. While 30-45 pips is for medium term traders. And 50-more is for the long term traders. And for scalpers it is adviced to stay active and try to use +10points when trading during high news occurances.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Trailing orders can be a very useful tool to secure your entries that's in a positive side,most meta 4 trader allows you to trail your orders on every 25 pips move or more,all you need do is right click on your open order and you'll see the option to automatecally trail your orders,or you can do so manually.happy trading you'll.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    I have being hearing of this trailing stop , i have not used it till now. I only hear them uses it. I notice that it is a way opf making a movablke trading stop to the position you have opened in forex market. It is not a system that will work on its own , you will have to use a vps with it , this is the way i heard of it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    I have spent a small time in forex trading business so i have no high level knowledge and experience about forex trading business , and i don't know about this type of question, i am ask from you that use trailing stop while during news events, you can tell me that what we can do

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    use trailing stop while trading during news events is in my mind that I notice that it is a way opf making a movablke trading stop to the position you have opened in forex market. It is not a system that will work on its own , you will have to use a vps with it , this is the way i heard of it

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    i am a new forex trader.i never heard Trailing Stop loss and also now understand it.when i use stoploss,then i see after close my stoploss and then market move positively.i cant understand it.some time i think am i a only trader on this market?please someone explain it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 0
    Trailing stop is actually very useful in forex trading, but unfortunately this feature could not walk when we close our trading platform applications. I think this function better if we are trading with computers continue to be active throughout the day, or we can use a VPS.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    yes trailing stop loss should be used when you are in small profit but targeting a bigger PIP difference.
    That always happen during any news release hour. Suppose the currency pair show some break out level and you are in profit instead of book profit, you can trail your stop loss, so that at least some part of profit is confirmed but if market goes more favor of your position you can get another some pip profit.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast