Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hi folks what do you think of automatic trades

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2

Hi folks what do you think of automatic trades

Hi folks,

I have a theory: If you can win manual then you should win automatically just by coding your strategy into a robot.

so, I am a big fan of automatic trading, so what do you think about automatic trading, is it better for you or the manual is the best.

If you have a good robot or even tested a good one, mention its name please here.

thanks.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    automatic trades are trades done by robots but the problem with this type of trading is that you will not be able to control the trade not to get initiated in case it comes close to the time of news releases so if the trade get caught in the volatility that always happen during trade time then you are on your own because no one will help you so it is better you trade on your own.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I do not like to be saying that one trdaing way is better than the others, it is in the handling of this by the traders that matters. I am personally doping a manual trading style, this pays be because it will give me the benefits of been proud about the trading system that i am using. But if a trader can get nice setting on robots, it may be good.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Automatic trading makes trading very interesting to traders that can do it very well. I have tried it on the demo trading account, there is no reason why i should continue to sue automated trading , it will lose more than it is gaining, the time it recovers the losses is very much. It will not give security of trading to you too.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    this is about the choice, and for them who want to trade with easily, relax or do not want to see the market movements , so they can use robot for trading, but i see that for them who want to grow become a mature trader, they will choose manual trading as the answer, because there are so many advantages from this side, and also i suggest you to do not let the robot walk or work alone for you, you still need to ride it although you have made it with very well, because robot will not work with flexible and follow the market based on the reality in the market

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    I have not yet tried automated trading, but I came to learn from the expert traders that automated trading does not bring us better profit than manual trading. I personally believe it and I am also not willing to run my trade with the help of any robot. Through manual trading I will be able to learn forex trade more accurately and for that I am trying to achieve it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    i think that robots will be good and will work correctly when the movement of the market becomes slow and there is a clear direction for the market but with rapid movement it will not work correctly and may lead to loss,also there is good robots and bad robots so the trader should test it for enough time before start trading with it to show if it is effective or not and make good profits or not

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think automatic trading is really risky than manual trading. But I know some trader who are really depends on the EA or Robot for automatic trading. AND now they are habituated with automatic trading. The most important factor in Automatic trading is to understand the logic of the EA and according to EA just see and enjoy profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 2
    According to me, any preplanned trading can not work in this market as you can not predict its condition after few hours.
    But according to me, every trader hsould follow proper technical and fundamental analysis before opening and closing any deal.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    I am currently still trading manually, because I have not learned about the MQL language which is used to create a forex robot. But later when I've had an increase in trading forex analysis, it looks like I will learn to create a forex robot, because the forex robot is very useful in automated trading.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast