Do You Help Your Friend In Forex?
Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Do You Help Your Friend In Forex?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14

Do You Help Your Friend In Forex?

Hi Friends.
    I have a question:
    that, 'Do you help your friends (that may also include your relatives, your brothers, sisters, and friends especially your best friends) who are doing trading?

Well, everyone has a feeling of being MEAN but do you do like that?

If no, then how do you help your friend?

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    It's best you focus on improving your account,rather than bugging yourself to helping people,when you start achieving success they would come around my friend and believe you me,because that's the way life goes people want to see success to believe in it.so work in improving your self don't mind why your environment threws at you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I have less friends that are trading forex, but eh few that i know , i tells them, there are many more they will not lean from me it night be outside too.But the things that i noticed is that, if they know you are very good, they will be disturbing you to the extent that some will tell you to trade for them, that is what i do not do.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    I think,i can help my friend brother's sister's and relative's.Because i already start help them in Forex.When at first i tell them about Forex,they are very interested in Forex.Because Forex is a very easy business for making money and home base business.So they are very interested about Forex.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Well, nowadays i dont just help my friends in forex trading. Nowadays, i am helping each and everyone! No matter it is my friend, my relatives or strangers to me, but i am helping everyone in this forum by sharing my charts and my trade setups. I hope everyone learns from me and become a better trader then me. Believe me, price action is the best strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I have helped lot of my friends in Forex trading and they all are earning now a days, Forex is a place of earning money and there is no competitions between us or all trader. All are here for earning money and so we can show the way to earn money to our friends.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 18
    Given: 17
    Yes, I am very much liberal to teach friend what I know. By this time I am able to bring more than 3 friends under the shelter of forex and they are trying to make forex profitable. Many times I shared my views to them and thus they are hoping to get some profit from this trade. But I cannot able to become a good trader yet and my best efforts continues to reach the destination.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    I just know one thing which my father taught me that knowledge is increased more when you share it with others. Knowledge is never lessen when you share. But there are some people, especially if they are earning from that knowledge, they dont share out with public/friends/cousins etc because they think if they will spread out that strategy , others would start earning and might left the real person who told the strategy to others would be left behind.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    dear my friend, we help each others, and this is the best place for us to get and increase knowledge then we can increase our trading quality, at this business, trader is learner, and we need to learn and practice again and again,
    we can meet with the traders around the world, but all back to us, because at this business all depend to us how to absorb and get the understanding and implement them

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    if i find that my friend needs advice i will help him according to my knowledge if i can,because there are some questions are hard to be answered,like prediction of the market when the market moves side way so prediction of the next direction is unpredictable,so the answer always will depend the nature of the question and some may answered and some not

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 6 12345 ... LastLast