Short-term strategies
Page 1 of 335 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: Short-term strategies

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 10

Short-term strategies

Short-term strategies remain open for short-term transactions from day to week... In this type of strategy, trading deals are open for a short period of time compared with long-range trading strategies, where this time period starts from a day and reaches approximately one week... This type of strategy is commonly used among aspiring traders in forex trading, and at the same time it is a perfect choice for rolling the new ones who are looking for quick profits and don't want to wait for long periods of time in order to reap their trading profits... But caution should be exercised when using this type of strategy because of the risks it carries... They are more profitable plans than long-term but also more dangerous..

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Traders who trades this way does it because they want to make fast amount of money from the market. I don't like the short term trading method. It will only make traders loss their money more and more I have learned and seen how the long term trading method works. It is far more better and can give you peace of mind as well.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Traders who trades this way does it because they want to make fast amount of money from the market. I don't like the short term trading method. It will only make traders loss their money more and more I have learned and seen how the long term trading method works. It is far more better and can give you peace of mind as well.
    There are many trading systems in the market, and i can not say that traders want fast money by doing short term trading, because the motives of our trading differs. I know many short term traders that are withdrawing nothing less than $5000 only monthly, that is to show that they are not after fast money, but consistent result in a short time.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    There are many trading systems in the market, and i can not say that traders want fast money by doing short term trading, because the motives of our trading differs. I know many short term traders that are withdrawing nothing less than $5000 only monthly, that is to show that they are not after fast money, but consistent result in a short time.
    [lang=ar]5000$ !! this is a big amount of money , i use the short term trading not because i like it but because i tried to trade the long term and it did not work as i trade the fundamentals and it can change easily , so i tried to trade the market on the short term as the market become so fast and it is not easy to follow it , but it works , if i withdraw a 1000$ , i will open a thread here and motivate traders and tell them how i trade , i am too close to reach this level[/lang]

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    AmrHesham, yes but for long term trading if you used fundamentals then that is bad, you should choose some other ways like should use some technical like moving average with big periods or use some bollinger band mix, with that you can use long term support and resistant but fundmentals effect is not long term so use them in scalping

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Knowing is not enough because you could know but not being able to do it. So, have you been able to have it done? I don't like being unrealistic. Short term trading method only make traders to aim on making the huge money now, I know this for sure because I have seen traders make the mistakes and believe so much on short term trading, which makes them loss.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Ragnar, short term trading can not be aim of big earning, actually short term and long term both are just a trading strategy we can use them and identify the market for long term or short term, there can be differ of some market tools or way of analysis but their target should be same we can handle it with some management otherwise risk is always there in both

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    Knowing is not enough because you could know but not being able to do it. So, have you been able to have it done? I don't like being unrealistic. Short term trading method only make traders to aim on making the huge money now, I know this for sure because I have seen traders make the mistakes and believe so much on short term trading, which makes them loss.
    You are very correct, i do not regard the traders that just know how to trade, i like the traders that knows how to trade and use it very well. It is the account statement of the trader that will prove whether they are good or not. But everything will have to start by having good trading strategy ( either short or long term), the way you use it now depends totally on you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Given: 14
    You are very correct, i do not regard the traders that just know how to trade, i like the traders that knows how to trade and use it very well. It is the account statement of the trader that will prove whether they are good or not. But everything will have to start by having good trading strategy ( either short or long term), the way you use it now depends totally on you.
    It is not same to know how to trade and use it, it is the trader that use what they know that can be praised in the market, they are the ones that will show the profitable results of their trading. I think that many will prefer the shorter term trading too, and short term trading does not only mean scalping, that is why traders are making analysis everyday.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    There are long range and short range strategies the one traders use is determined by the learning and the analysis they make on the chart that the time they are doing their trading. I can not say i prefer the short or the long term, i trade then based on what i see on the chart, my view that time may vary.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 335 123451151101 ... LastLast