Short-term strategies - Page 289
Page 289 of 333 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299 ... LastLast
Results 2,881 to 2,890 of 3330

Thread: Short-term strategies

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 10

Short-term strategies

Short-term strategies remain open for short-term transactions from day to week... In this type of strategy, trading deals are open for a short period of time compared with long-range trading strategies, where this time period starts from a day and reaches approximately one week... This type of strategy is commonly used among aspiring traders in forex trading, and at the same time it is a perfect choice for rolling the new ones who are looking for quick profits and don't want to wait for long periods of time in order to reap their trading profits... But caution should be exercised when using this type of strategy because of the risks it carries... They are more profitable plans than long-term but also more dangerous..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 46
    Given: 18
    I have not prefer or use short term strategy for everyday trading because it is not perfect for him. Most of time i have prefer and use long term trading method to identify the market because it is very simple and reliable way from other all trading way. Long term strategies minimum risky and more then profitable from other all short term way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 14
    Given: 3
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    I have not prefer or use short term strategy for everyday trading because it is not perfect for him. Most of time i have prefer and use long term trading method to identify the market because it is very simple and reliable way from other all trading way. Long term strategies minimum risky and more then profitable from other all short term way.
    For trading daily we have to use short term or intra day strategies and if we use long term strategies we have to trade few times a month or so. Knowledge and experience have to be acquired and with them we get to know about the market and how it could be possible to earn here. Some people go with long term trading and some with short term trading but the thing is we should not over trade in the name of short term trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by clifton View Post
    Short term trading methods are best for traders now these days because market is move within very tight range which is reason its better for us to earn every day profit from this business. Trend line is best for us to use as short term and long term trading methods and use this trading method this is easy for us to earn daily basis good pips earning.
    Our short term and long term trading strategy always depend upon the market uptrend and downtrend movement. If it is good and fast then our long term strategies give him good result in lower time which is good for him but sometime when market condition too mush bad then our short term strategy give him good profit after long term during 1 to 2 days or more.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Personally, I am very comfortable knowing that I am not risking so much in each of the trades that I am executing and that is why I prefer making use of the shorter term trading methods over the longer term because the shorter the term then the lesser becomes the risks that is associated with it. I believe that all the trading systems are working ones and because it did not work for you does not means that it does not work for someone else somewhere, and that is why we should always make sure that we first invest enough time into learning about them before complaining that they do not work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Given: 6
    There are only two way of price movement wather it is going to bullish side or it will be downside , and trading strategy with short term and long term are purely on the basis of experience and good use of strategies we must have to build our trade plan well this will give trader good advantage and help to attain better results .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by biru View Post
    Short term strategies are good but only for those trader who has good knowledge and trading skills.Short term strategies is not risky.for short term strategies knowledge and experience have to be required and then we get to know how to earn the money.Some people go with long term trading but short term trading is easy way to earn the money.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 39
    Given: 13
    Short term strategies will bring more money to traders that could trade it rightly, but this is the strategy that has much of the stress awaiting for the trader in question. Once you want to trade the short term strategies, just know that you want to do a trading task that is almost impossible to give you success. To some traders that are fervent in trading short term, they still manage to gain through it, but that will be under a strenuous environment.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    We have a whole lot of strategies, from my experience, the one that I have seen that works so good is the one which we get to make use of on the higher time frame. We need to be disciplined and always use the long term strategy, I think the short term trading strategy is for the trader who are way more experienced, using the little time frame is going to cause more confusion on making analysis.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Makaveli View Post
    We have a whole lot of strategies, from my experience, the one that I have seen that works so good is the one which we get to make use of on the higher time frame. We need to be disciplined and always use the long term strategy, I think the short term trading strategy is for the trader who are way more experienced, using the little time frame is going to cause more confusion on making analysis.
    There are many trading strategies available in the forum and we can use these trading strategies in trading and we can earn better profit from this field.Learning and proper practice is key factor to become profitable forex traders.Short term trading is a good option for a trader and we can start with small investment by short term strategies and we can develop our career in this field.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by geddam View Post
    For trading daily we have to use short term or intra day strategies and if we use long term strategies we have to trade few times a month or so. Knowledge and experience have to be acquired and with them we get to know about the market and how it could be possible to earn here. Some people go with long term trading and some with short term trading but the thing is we should not over trade in the name of short term trading.
    You are right, if trader trades everyday or a few times per day so he uses short term strategies and I see nothing bad in it. Trader can open and close orders for the same instrument a few times per day and earn money from every movement. Short term strategies are more profitable but more accurate technical analysis should be done.

Not allowed!

Page 289 of 333 FirstFirst ... 189239279285286287288289290291292293299 ... LastLast