Short-term strategies - Page 309
Page 309 of 341 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319 ... LastLast
Results 3,081 to 3,090 of 3404

Thread: Short-term strategies

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10

Short-term strategies

Short-term strategies remain open for short-term transactions from day to week... In this type of strategy, trading deals are open for a short period of time compared with long-range trading strategies, where this time period starts from a day and reaches approximately one week... This type of strategy is commonly used among aspiring traders in forex trading, and at the same time it is a perfect choice for rolling the new ones who are looking for quick profits and don't want to wait for long periods of time in order to reap their trading profits... But caution should be exercised when using this type of strategy because of the risks it carries... They are more profitable plans than long-term but also more dangerous..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 207
    Given: 311
    Shorty term strategies are very risky but if we wants to make profits in very short time than we must select this type of trading strategies. And we have to be good at following these trading plan develop by own knowledge and learning to make better trade. Furthermore, work with short term trading plan its good because we are safe here we need to be good at learning and having the best trading ideas to get used to make perfect trade results.

Not allowed!
    If you lose, be patient. If you win, stay humble

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Shorty term strategies are very risky but if we wants to make profits in very short time than we must select this type of trading strategies. And we have to be good at following these trading plan develop by own knowledge and learning to make better trade. Furthermore, work with short term trading plan its good because we are safe here we need to be good at learning and having the best trading ideas to get used to make perfect trade results.
    no i don't think so i think risk is totally depend on our lot size,if we have big lot size we can earn or lose big but if we have low lot we can avoid big risk,so our risk is depended on lot size not on time frame, short term trading strategies are more easy i think because when we guess market for some pips its easy and good, but when we work on higher time frame that is perfect way of trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This is the best strategy of the trading , we can earn a lot of money from the forex , the forex is just like money making machine ,the best strategy for all the newbie traders is the short term strategy , this is the best way to earn huge amount . trading only based on the investment .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by rinaji View Post
    Yes, the short term forex strategies are risky, if forex traders have the opportunity of not trading in the short term methods, the forex traders should take the opportunity. To trade forex field is not by force, if we could not use a better forex strategy than this, it is better to forget trading so that we will not lose our forex investment easily. It is now good to trade forex field with long term strategies.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    if we can talk outside of the final result of profit, of course scalping will get more maximum results because the op opportunities to retrace or follow trends on small TFs will certainly be more expensive than the bigger ones.
    but if we talk about the profit generated I think the opportunity is the same alias 50; 50 because the risk of trading used by scalpers in MM I think it will have similarities if accumulated,
    example if the long term is definitely SL, it will be bigger while the sl used by the scalper will certainly be smaller, if you attack the scalper OP 10 times with SL 5 pip but 10Pip and longterm with sl 50 pip and TP 100pip so I think the chance to get maximum results is the same only and depends on the trader's skills and analysis

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    This is the best thread of the trading for all the newbie traders , the traders who start the working in the forex and have no well experience about the trading so they use the short term strategy in our trading . this is the best one strategy of the trading .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    There are so many traders here who are not patient enough or do not have high funds to trade long term systems. So the best decision is to trade for short term and be hopeful that profits can be made on the best of time. A short term system gives signal for a short term trade and this type of trade helps traders to realize their very target in a very short space of time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Risk management View Post
    These are very right ideas about trading with short term trading strategies and if trader make good results it is possible with learning and with proper trade plan we always have to be work with the best system and with good planing about the strategies. we have positive trade results and have good profits.
    I like the short term strategies, this is the strategy that will not let traders to trade and leave their trading positions for too long. Those traders that will trade and leave their trading positions for too long are the traders that are risking to lose through a reverse manner of trading. One thing with the short term strategies is that traders get to trade many times in a single day, that means more money for the trader.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    Well, I will always go for the long term trading strategy, this is because it is the best method of trading. Short term as a price action will take me to the use of the little time frame which I will not enjoy when it comes to making analysis, as such time frame will cause me more losses and poor trading results as well, therefore it is more better trading with the use of the long term which will give clear signals.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    Short term trading strategies are most used in the market at this time. because some time it help us to trade in the market easily Without any high stress.
    Most of traders are doing trade with long term analyses who are believe on consistent profit. So, do trade at your own risk.

Not allowed!

Page 309 of 341 FirstFirst ... 209259299305306307308309310311312313319 ... LastLast