Short-term strategies - Page 53
Page 53 of 341 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast

Thread: Short-term strategies

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10

Short-term strategies

Short-term strategies remain open for short-term transactions from day to week... In this type of strategy, trading deals are open for a short period of time compared with long-range trading strategies, where this time period starts from a day and reaches approximately one week... This type of strategy is commonly used among aspiring traders in forex trading, and at the same time it is a perfect choice for rolling the new ones who are looking for quick profits and don't want to wait for long periods of time in order to reap their trading profits... But caution should be exercised when using this type of strategy because of the risks it carries... They are more profitable plans than long-term but also more dangerous..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Obaforex View Post
    Short term trading strategies are the most common strategies used for trading in the forex market. Usually this type of trading strategies are used by short term traders who are only interested in predicting short term market moves and profit from them. Trading short term is no doubt the most profitable way to trade in the forex market but it does come with increase risk of loss especially when a good trading strategy is not used.
    I am not interested in short term strategies again, i have learned my lessons already, i will not let the market make the stupidity out of me again. When we want to trade forex market, it is best when we trade the trend, and there is no way we will want to trade the trend with short term strategies, this is the reason for the high losses in the forex market. We need to avoid that to be able to trade the market in good methods.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    I am not interested in short term strategies again, i have learned my lessons already, i will not let the market make the stupidity out of me again. When we want to trade forex market, it is best when we trade the trend, and there is no way we will want to trade the trend with short term strategies, this is the reason for the high losses in the forex market. We need to avoid that to be able to trade the market in good methods.
    In forex trading market before one gets to make money and become successful, that way learning keeps on coming on. That way it is good that you have been able to learn from your mistakes and now, you are willing to make some good adjustment, just make sure to learn and improve. Most people got to become successful in forex trading market by making mistakes and correcting them.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Brain View Post
    In forex trading market before one gets to make money and become successful, that way learning keeps on coming on. That way it is good that you have been able to learn from your mistakes and now, you are willing to make some good adjustment, just make sure to learn and improve. Most people got to become successful in forex trading market by making mistakes and correcting them.
    We can not get it comfortable in the starting times of our trading, we will need to give it time before we can be making income from the forex field. The money is there, but we will have to have what it takes to make the money, that is what the forex is about. We have to learn for many years to be sure that we know what we are doing as we trade too, this will reduce mistakes in our trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 80
    Given: 2
    Short term trading such as scalping and intraday strategies are difficult type of trading because there are many noise in this chart that it can lead to making more bad trade decisions, precision on what strategy to use and the patience to execute your trading rule is necessary in order to get the needed results, I been trading intraday for quite sometime and I am still learning to adapt to the chart in a more accurate way. It is more easier to trade in the higher time frames as compare in the lower time frames.

Not allowed!
    " Trading is 70% Psychology, 15% Risk Management and 15% Strategy ! "

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 30
    Given: 13
    Short term trading strategies are best and less risky way of trading and if traders are use it then they will earn within very short time period and our earning is also big. We all need to trade with target small profit because we are lose our money only when we are make our target big but some time big targets are good we are need care to make our target big in our trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 20
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by techboy View Post
    Short term trading such as scalping and intraday strategies are difficult type of trading because there are many noise in this chart that it can lead to making more bad trade decisions, precision on what strategy to use and the patience to execute your trading rule is necessary in order to get the needed results, I been trading intraday for quite sometime and I am still learning to adapt to the chart in a more accurate way. It is more easier to trade in the higher time frames as compare in the lower time frames.
    Intra day trading can be better than scalping where you at least can do some analysis and use your take profit and stop loss. Candle stick charts is a good charting style to do better market analysis. You have to learn psychological impacts since many scalpers are trading to earn profits very fast and that way they are only losing their hard earned money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Bhave4U View Post
    Intra day trading can be better than scalping where you at least can do some analysis and use your take profit and stop loss. Candle stick charts is a good charting style to do better market analysis. You have to learn psychological impacts since many scalpers are trading to earn profits very fast and that way they are only losing their hard earned money.
    Scalping is not a good trading way but if we have small investment then first we are need to make our investment big and for this purpose we are need to use good and short term trading strategies. After some time when we are make some profit and our investment make big then we can trade more and make more money on this market easily.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by yimu View Post
    Scalping is not a good trading way but if we have small investment then first we are need to make our investment big and for this purpose we are need to use good and short term trading strategies. After some time when we are make some profit and our investment make big then we can trade more and make more money on this market easily.
    yes its true ,like scalping m,any other short term strategies are not good to our trade ,so we must avoid to trade if we not ha ve proper learning so we should select the long term strategies for making a best way of trade by using our trading skills and gaining more experience to make yourself able to get advantages from short term strategies also.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    yes its true ,like scalping many other short term strategies are not good to our trade ,so we must avoid to trade if we not ha we proper learning so we should select the long term strategies for making a best way of trade by using our trading skills and gaining more experience to make yourself able to get advantages from short term strategies also.
    yes ,many short term strategies are not suitable and we only get losses to your trade ,we must have a continues struggle with practices and the training well ,than these strategies will work for our good trade ,good understanding and trading skills about short term strategies always required to earn the best income from the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    Whether we trade the long term or the short term, i think that what matter most is for each trader to be able to know what trading system is good for him without wanting to be or trade like anyone else. There are things that work for each individual in the forex market , i for example will never work on the short term trading way because it does not suite the way i love to trade the market and each time i trade the short term, i always ended up losing money . So , i prefer trading the long term , but there are some traders who are experts in trading the short term.So it is every trader to what he knows and like best.

Not allowed!

Page 53 of 341 FirstFirst ... 34349505152535455565763103153 ... LastLast