Short-term strategies - Page 3
Page 3 of 341 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: Short-term strategies

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10

Short-term strategies

Short-term strategies remain open for short-term transactions from day to week... In this type of strategy, trading deals are open for a short period of time compared with long-range trading strategies, where this time period starts from a day and reaches approximately one week... This type of strategy is commonly used among aspiring traders in forex trading, and at the same time it is a perfect choice for rolling the new ones who are looking for quick profits and don't want to wait for long periods of time in order to reap their trading profits... But caution should be exercised when using this type of strategy because of the risks it carries... They are more profitable plans than long-term but also more dangerous..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Actually, the short term strategy is the strategy i have been making use of in this business and it have been giving me the best profit ever. The short time frame is a get money quick time strategy which can be either profitable or not depending on the approach of which we used in trading it.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 8
    Short term strategies are always good for us because when we target small pips of market then its really easy for us to get profit from this business. If we make our target big then its rare chances to win that type trades. If we target 30 to 50 pips then we can easily get our target and in this way we can earn every day some pips profit easily without losing in this business.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 79
    Given: 19
    the less on spares with the timeframes with the dedication, as might trader works on objectives to turns of appeals as applying use of customs with the technical strategics with the indication as referring option of buy/sell decision, and focusing to gives with results as closing of number of target within the limit of spares with the terms of entrance.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    No doubt that short term trade strategies are for short term trade but i observe that when market change the direction it will be more profitable and successful for catch the price in start when a new price format is began so in that case we are effective in long term trading and will give us more better results for profit maximization .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by Bemgold View Post
    Not all strategy are the best strategy for traders depending on how you are trained and best strategy suitable you. Some traders believe their technique is the best and simply because they familiar with. Anybody using short term trading is called scalping or the beginners because any little profit you get during this short period of the time is good with them, but for long term trading is the best I have never seen and it give rest of mind with the help of stop loss and take profit all good to go.
    You are right, we have to learn and know the one that will work for us, that is how the market works, when a trader is serious about making money from forex, then they need to have a good approach towards the market. Actually, I know the reason behind short term trading, to make daily or weekly income from forex, that is also the reason why scalping was invented, but it is not fulfilling the cause actually.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    You are right, we have to learn and know the one that will work for us, that is how the market works, when a trader is serious about making money from forex, then they need to have a good approach towards the market. Actually, I know the reason behind short term trading, to make daily or weekly income from forex, that is also the reason why scalping was invented, but it is not fulfilling the cause actually.
    A trader must have to work for increase his learning and knowledge in this trade by focus on the level of trading we need to have a good system that is helpful for us to work so a trader make good plan when he have a good experience and knowledge because these are the way that help trader to work hard and get success .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by muhammad khan View Post
    A trader must have to work for increase his learning and knowledge in this trade by focus on the level of trading we need to have a good system that is helpful for us to work so a trader make good plan when he have a good experience and knowledge because these are the way that help trader to work hard and get success .
    What kind of learning about different level you are talking about because i think it is a simple based work where we do our best for learning about different techniques and ideas that work alot and in our favor we must have to work hard and learn more and more that will be more effective and more profitable for all the trader .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    for me as scalper, i always combine the time frames to validate my trading analysis and get good precision, and it means, although we use short time trading then we do not ignore the other thing and especially for major trend which should be followed and also support resistance levels, that become my trading ideas to follow the market at the right timing, and only use two indicators, it can be done well and if we have mastered both of them with well

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 0
    Truly, short term trading is profitable to traders because as the price is trending up or down with the pull back , the short term trader would be entering and existing the trades with some pips, so it would be accumulated to many pips , comparing to a long term traders holding then position for many days he realized his profit but once, so we can say that short term trading is more profitable.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Every short time trader will have to analyze their trade on a short term which is important to see that lower time frame are more used to create the best signals for a short term trade. So I think for a trader to trade short trades and mostly win in his trade, he must embark on great practice to find the right trading system that will work better for him. Scalpers are mostly known for short trades and they have to be smart and careful to see how to target a good short winning trade.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 341 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast