Short-term strategies - Page 2
Page 2 of 341 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast

Thread: Short-term strategies

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10

Short-term strategies

Short-term strategies remain open for short-term transactions from day to week... In this type of strategy, trading deals are open for a short period of time compared with long-range trading strategies, where this time period starts from a day and reaches approximately one week... This type of strategy is commonly used among aspiring traders in forex trading, and at the same time it is a perfect choice for rolling the new ones who are looking for quick profits and don't want to wait for long periods of time in order to reap their trading profits... But caution should be exercised when using this type of strategy because of the risks it carries... They are more profitable plans than long-term but also more dangerous..

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Short term trading strategy, is the most popular strategy among traders in the world, because this strategy in addition to get the profit also get a loss, we do not wait too long in a profit or loss, usually, this strategy is done at the longest one day trading , and in doing oe trader with intraday type, I myself also use short term startegy.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Well if trader's are looking for the intra day trading then they dont have to stick with any long term time frame trading they have to work with shorter ones like M5, M15, M30, H1 these are short term time frames upon those we should pay focus when we have an short term goal in mind. Mostly I like to work upon these time frames when I have a short term target in forex.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 22
    My dear fellow trader i will like to draw your attention to the fact that any trade that you enter into that lasted for more than a day and going into a week is no longer a short term trading but it has become a long term trading, this is just a point of correction, when you talk of short term trading, we are talking about trades taken within the same days and are closed before the day is over and so on.We use different trading strategy to trade the two so it depend on what you want to achieve in the market , you may chose to be a short term trader or become a long term trader, your kind of person as a trader will determine your trading system pattern.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    There are long term treading strategy and there are short term trading strategy and very trader is free to chose any of the trading system he or she loves , but choosing will have to be determined by the understanding of the trader and what such traders wants from the forex market. If you are the kind of trader who is looking for quick money , then you are to trade the market on short term so that you can easily take your profits off the table, but if you are a kind of trader whom has a heart for investing, then the long term will be the best for you, whichever way we chose to trade, our knowledge is what is needed to make money from the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    Short term strategies no doubt are perfect to work with we never wait for longer to get good profits simply we need to focus when we found small opportunity we take the chance and get profited ,but all that need our personal involvement so that will effect our trading in positive way and we have a good chance for success .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Looking to trade for a short term means trying to make profits from this market in some few minutes to probably a few hours. You will need to have a system that can help you target for short term earnings and you will have to use the lower time frame for your trade always. With proper time in practice and working for a short term system with the demo account, I think a trader can develop one and can have a more great access to make good profits for themselves which is a good one for him.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    According to my point of view it is more hard for trader to gain success through short term strategies no doubt sometime we gain big profits but these are not permanent , we earn in few trade we lose also big so overall results for me is zero so i shift my strategy from short term to long term minimum duration is 1 day for trade .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    Those who trade the scalping method are short term traders, those who trade the intra day are short term traders and their objective for trading the market is to be able to make some quick profit and come out of the market and sometimes I think they are not bold enough to face the full challenges of the market. When you trade the short term, there is nomway you can make good money because you will never be able to ride th the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    A trader success is possible when we give equal importance to short term trading and long term trading as we are aware that market have both short term and long term movement so we take short term planing for short opportunities and long term trade plan for long trading opportunity , in that way our results will be improved and give us more successful trade plan for following .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    I think If you want to make lots of money then you should trade long term but If you want to earn money on daily basis then you can trade short term. It depends on your emotion. I will suggest for long term Forex trading, because it is very profitable for a trader,for me i prefer trading on long term because it is safer and more honest because the more the period of the chart is more credibility.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 341 FirstFirst 1234561252102 ... LastLast