Short-term strategies - Page 240
Page 240 of 341 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast
Results 2,391 to 2,400 of 3404

Thread: Short-term strategies

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10

Short-term strategies

Short-term strategies remain open for short-term transactions from day to week... In this type of strategy, trading deals are open for a short period of time compared with long-range trading strategies, where this time period starts from a day and reaches approximately one week... This type of strategy is commonly used among aspiring traders in forex trading, and at the same time it is a perfect choice for rolling the new ones who are looking for quick profits and don't want to wait for long periods of time in order to reap their trading profits... But caution should be exercised when using this type of strategy because of the risks it carries... They are more profitable plans than long-term but also more dangerous..

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    You are right about that and over trading is something that the trader should always avoid in the market. NO one should over trade because then when it is done then the trader is not taking quality trades and quality trades is what we all need in the business. I am not a short term trader but the long term trader and it has been working for me.
    Yes even my experience is that over trading is never good instead taking few strong trades a month can be much good. Actually using our knowledge and experience we should try to make the correct choices of our strategy and kind of trading. Many part time traders think scalping suits them since it dont require lot of time but that is actually not at all correct.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by galadiator View Post
    All the short term methods could be a resource to win profits but its not very easy to move into success because we know that the short term methods carrying more risks and stress so safe the trade process from harmful behavior of market can be difficult but if we are an experienced trader then it will easy to formed a trade with good results and attaining more knowledge to make a right plan .
    Short term strategies are very profitable but trader must have good knowledge and trading experience because making money by the use of short term strategy is not easy.Therefore trader should spend his good time for learning demo accounts are good for trader for the purpose of knowledge.Short term strategies are suitable for the scalper traders.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Lower time frame strategy are not good choice for trader it good for beginner which are not taking a lot of experience and knowledge about this trading business well. If anyone professional trader use short term strategy for trading then he could make it powerful with the help of our learning and knowledge and getting a lot of earning in lower time frame market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Darkhorse View Post
    You are right about that and over trading is something that the trader should always avoid in the market. NO one should over trade because then when it is done then the trader is not taking quality trades and quality trades is what we all need in the business. I am not a short term trader but the long term trader and it has been working for me.
    Overtrading is bad, and overtrading is possibly caused by the short-term strategies in whom some traders are using to trade their forex account. It is not what i see to be right approach to trade forex field for traders to be trading with short term strategies, it is causing more of the emotions for forex traders. I was only losing when I was desperate to trade in short term methods.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    I do not think that short term strategies are difficult to trade. There are the same criteria as for long term strategies. We have to identify the market direction well and follow it. We have to find support resistance points where we can enter or exit from market. If trader will use small size lots so he will earn money no difference what strategy is.
    Short term strategies are very tough and risky and trading with short term strategy require good knowledge and trading experience.Therefore trader should spend his good time for learning because without learning no strategy would be good and profitable.Short term strategies are suitable for the scalper traders for making fast capital.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 94
    Given: 1
    Short term trading strategy is just one part of trading we need to master. Many traders that have a lot of short term trading experience will be able to gather the knowledge as much as possible. And that also makes them to understand a lot of move in the market which might make them be a better analyst.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Short term strategies are good because they react to daily news and daily market movements. It is possible to earn daily using bigger size lots than in long term strategies. Sometimes movements can be big especially in such pairs like GBPUSD or USDCAD that are very volatile and have big daily average range. EURUSD movements are smaller.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    Short term strategies are very profitable but trader must have good knowledge and trading experience because making money by the use of short term strategy is not easy.Therefore trader should spend his good time for learning demo accounts are good for trader for the purpose of knowledge.Short term strategies are suitable for the scalper traders.
    I don't know on how profitable they are. I have been able to have learned and then I know for sure that they are not profitable, thinking about the time frame that is been used for such trading method, we can see that the short term trading strategy is done with the one hour time frames and the likes of it, such time frames will give traders even more troubles, whereas making the trader have bad trades.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by fayiz View Post
    Lower time frame strategy are not good choice for trader it good for beginner which are not taking a lot of experience and knowledge about this trading business well. If anyone professional trader use short term strategy for trading then he could make it powerful with the help of our learning and knowledge and getting a lot of earning in lower time frame market.
    I dont agree with you , because short term methods required a lot of experience and limitless practices on these strategies but a newbie trader never have good skills to get the suitable trade results through these strategies so i am sure these strategies are completely meaningless for the new traders but it can be good sort to get earning for the professional traders so we should not wrongly guide the mew traders .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Short term strategies are the good sources to fastly win a profitable trade without wasting time on this market so this is essential for a part time trader to became master in a trade strategy to use it in the short time so these strategies are the perfect choice for us to develop a good trade in the results with gain knowledge on them properly .

Not allowed!

Page 240 of 341 FirstFirst ... 140190230236237238239240241242243244250290340 ... LastLast