Is Forex Really A 3 Level Game ?
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Is Forex Really A 3 Level Game ?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14

Is Forex Really A 3 Level Game ?

Well, i am a forex trader and use especially price action setups in my charts. Also i use indicators like breakouts, rsi , Moving average, macd, stoch etc, depending on different different situations.

I think forex is a 3 level game:

the first level is where in which the trader is newbie. in this level traders should gain knowledge first.
    then come to the second level where you get experience by demo trade
    third level would be one in which you will be trading in live account

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    With this three steps taken before you actually invest than you state off in the right direction.forex trading is very dynamic so you have to take your time out to study its behaviors in other to determine your actions,prices are been controlled by humans so you have to focus to understand what the major players are doing,and remember there are only both side to a price its either bears or bulls which in translation means the weakness and strength of a currency pair.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I have not seen a thing that is that riksy about the forex trading, it takes time before the trader know what to do and the way to do it. But that is still not the resaon why the market is riksy or really hard. I will not compare trading with game too, they are not the same thing and we should respect this for the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    For some it is not a game . Many many traders are taking forex as a business and are solely depending on this business for their daily expenses and living. And for the left-over ones , they are doing this business as a part time and are also earning money from other business.
    But, one thing is clear. No matter you do this business as a part time or full time, you have to learn, do hard work, be motivated, demo practice to earn experience and trade but only by doing money management and should not be greedy at all. If you dont do this, then it might be problematic for you.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I do not agree Forex is a game but yes it is tough to trade here in Forex with out proper knowledge on Forex trading. A Forex trader needs to learn the Forex trading and have to practice more and more to get the success in forex trading. We need to know that forex is a risky business. We need to be careful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 1
    Forex is the most difficult business because it needs much hard work by the forex trader to earn consistent money so no trader able to earn more and more money easily in this market. We cannot be successful in any field without doing hard work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by featurelion View Post
    Forex is the most difficult business
    Although it is a difficult business, but nothing is impossible. If you do a lot hard work , learn about forex trading, from sites, forums, books and friends, and use the knowledge in the demo account and get experience from it . And use the experience when you are trading in the live account. IN this way, you can gain profits as well and learn as well. LEARN WHILE EARN , SIMPLE !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Yes it is true and i am agree with you, Forex trading business is a 3 level game, ist level is that earn money ,do hard work for earning of more and more money ,2nd level is that you can try to double it,and the 3rd level is that you can win double or loss your all earn money and you will be either winner or losser

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 11
    no man i think Forex market is many levels and it is specify by the trader them self , so i think the trader should take some of time to make his specific strategy and should work on this strategy some of time with small real money then enter with high one to make high profit and there is some of other steps ..

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    these may not be levels but steps that the trader follow to start trading in real account and so each trader should learn first about forex and then training on demo account for enough time until the trader become good in trading and gain initial experience then he start trading in real account to be able to trade and make continuous profits for long time

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast