The strategy to indicators that makes you lose more than win
Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast

Thread: The strategy to indicators that makes you lose more than win

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2

The strategy to indicators that makes you lose more than win

I don't know if there is a thread about this strategy but if there is not then here it is. I have thought of a strategy but I don't know if this will work. If you have an indicator that makes you lose more than win, and you have tried it for a long time. Then you can win by reversing the signal that it gives. For example it signals you to buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 but you always lose. Then try to sell instead of buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 also and you will win 7 pips most of the time.
    Please tell me if this is correct.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by bachirislam; 11-14-2013 at 12:56 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    wen we have to compare the trading strategy with the indicator trading style then we need to make sure that we are talking about any trading style that has nothing to do with indicator which in other words is called the naked trading style and only then can we make a sensible comparison in this way , but in my own opinion i think the trading strategy that does not make use of indicator is actually the best and the most profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think now my all strategy give me profit in my trading and it is because I have patience in my trading and also I use risk management in my trading that means there is no chance to lose money in forex, I am doing for last 3 years and I have developed my own strategy and did practice more and more in Demo account.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I never use a strategy that could make me lose and it uses fundamental analysis I did open the price in accordance with the fundamentals and I open price and not him a few minutes reversed and movement is very big up from the first movement to create open price I could not close direct margin call that experience I might not forget without using stop loss

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    Traders should take a good carefulness on trading. Traders with a trading margin that will not have good money management should not trade, the lot should be reduce. A good trader will look for a nice place to pick his trades, not at the middle of the market. This is when the stop loss and profit target can make good plan for you.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    This is not a good way to trade, it is not a way that will give you what you want in the market, the trdaing system and trading indicators are for the helping of the trader, buy in this way, the trading seems very conflicting, and traders will not get success from such. You should only follow what your signal says, not do the other way round.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by bachirislam View Post
    I don't know if there is a thread about this strategy but if there is not then here it is. I have thought of a strategy but I don't know if this will work. If you have an indicator that makes you lose more than win, and you have tried it for a long time. Then you can win by reversing the signal that it gives. For example it signals you to buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 but you always lose. Then try to sell instead of buy and your SL is 15 and TP is 10 also and you will win 7 pips most of the time.
    Please tell me if this is correct.
    I can't say if I don't try it however too bad I won't try your method. It's not fit with my personality since I focus in accuracy so how I can follow the signal from unprofitable indicator just to open opposite position with the forex signal. I think if a trader do that then it will be same like speculating too. It won't reduce the risk of losing money if a trader using this method to trade.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 1
    There is no way that a trader will get accurate trading signal just by reversing the wrong signal they got from indicators because that will be just gambling and that will not give any success. The only way to get good signal from indicator is to learn more and practice the indicator.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 243
    Given: 193
    for the first time i entered forex trading, i just made candlestick as my best indicators, and made some profit with good, but then, i wanted to get more earning from this business with took some indicators and hope to get the best signals, but at last, i just faced some loses and continue, it was bad, then i backed to my first step and trade with candlestick as my main indicator and maybe some traders call it as naked trading strategy, i do not know, because i still use indicator although candlestick, and it works again, so as my conclusion here, we only need to take one which is suitable and master it, do not take something but hard to understand and just lead us to face some losing,

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I think now my all strategy offer me advantage in my working and it is because I have patience in my working and also I use risk management in my working that indicates there is no probability to decrease money in forex dealing, I am doing for last 3 years and I have developed my own strategy and did work out more and more in Test concern.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 62 123451151 ... LastLast