Bill Gates words!

Thread: Bill Gates words!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Bill Gates words!

Who is Bill gates i think you all knw very well about him right ! if know then let me till you he was the person who remain richest in the world last 10 and still in the list of american rich guys .
    He said words which you might thousands of time around your world , i mean colleges , university and at the inspirational debate etc right !
    what are these are words " if you born poor not your mistake and if you die with the poverty then your mistake " quite impressing !!
    Yes these are , but you can you really believe that this is possibl for every one
    To be honest i think yes , but the one business whole world which i see is Forex which can make you rich if have have patience do rightly
    but on the otherside i still trying for having a good life is quite rather then chasing the money !
    so really it is applicable on the Forex these words!

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 02-05-2013 at 09:22 AM.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 3
    Well my friend Bill Gates can Say these words. because he has billion dollars in his account. Now Have look on my words "Don't Pray for Good Brain"Skill" Always Pray for Luck. I am seeing lot of skilled, Hard working and experienced people living without any penny in their pockets and also seeing illiterate people sitting in BMW Cars . Life is very much about luck. getting money more and more should not be an Aim of life. Life has So many Aims. agree?

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 25
    Given: 141
    The hard working and the spirit of making the successful trades in forex is highly appreciated and we should never lose heart weather we are gaining the money or losing as we know that success lies in forex business so sooner or later we are going to get that skill so we should always keep on moving toward success about the trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    I belive that bill gates got to the level he is in now because he worked very hard In what he believes in, and that is Microsoft, and as a trader I believe in the currency market, I believe that I can become an expert in analysing the currency market, I know that accomplishing this might be very difficult but I am ready yo face the challenges,I belive that its with this passion and determination that bill gate got go the level he is in now.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 36
    Ya definitely sir I am fully agreed with this statement because the birth is not in our hand but when we do not take any steps to improve our steps then no one can be blamed and we will die with the same status, so we must try our best to change our status and if we take the proper steps definitely we are going to die rich.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2
    He has got lot of achievement in his life time and I believe he will become a historic person.
    As he said we should work in right way to earn money and do not die in poverty.
    Forex market is not only the way to earn money but we can say if a trader do hard work and learn the right things then he can become rich person in very quick period of time.
    And also can take over the place of bill gates one day also, but it needs high level of skills and hard work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    I think we are good for us, so I 'm not mean students can use it with any place.So and I need a lot of profit for a trader student.And feel better , because the forex, learning to feel comfortable for all business each time the experience and the one time I want to earn big money in Forex trading business and is required for trader.because life and wants to complete his dream of forex trading so you need to gather a lot of knowledge because of our foreign currency trading business to business the big earning opportunity for people interested in the World is Wide .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 321
    Given: 542
    In forex trading business we can build a very good career many people think that poor person can't enter in this market and can't make money but according to me Bil gates that will be our bigger mistake if we will die with poverty so we have to never looser our hope in forex and have to carry on with a positive thinking

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    It is very good to know what you are doing to fight the spirit of poverty. For some to make it in life, it might not be in trading forex, but to others, it is a seriousness of trading. So, my advice for traders is to be very careful about what they choose in the market to have their success in it if it is forex is what they eventually ends up with.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48
    these words will be applicable if the trader put a goal for him, this means that he need first to learn well in a certain period of time then need to practice for a certain period of time, and then he needs to trade in forex and increase his capital gradually until reach a good amount that help him to make good profits after that, they he will enjoy his life with the profits that he will make.

Not allowed!