AUD/CAD - Page 13
Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast

Thread: AUD/CAD

With the market heading Up Today 5/18/2014 ,the closest resistance level that I can see would be 1.0191 so if the price reached it then without doubt it's gonna be a good point to start buying, that is if the level was passed using the candle stick of course. And as for the closest support level, I think 1.0157 would act as a strong one so it would be a good idea to start selling once it got penetrated by the candle stick. .
    AUDCAD.JPG

With the market heading Down Today 5/25/2014 for the pair AUDCAD the closest resistance level that I can see would be 1.0041
    so if the price reached it then without doubt it's gonna be a good point to start buying, that is if the level was passed using the candle stick of course. And as for the closest support level, I think 1.0027 would act as a strong one so it would be a good idea to start selling once it got penetrated by the candle stick .

With the market heading Down Today 5/27/2014 for the pair AUDCAD the closest resistance level that I can see would be 1.0039
    so if the price reached it then without doubt it's gonna be a good point to start buying, that is if the level was passed using the candle stick of course. And as for the closest support level, I think 1.0025 would act as a strong one so it would be a good idea to start selling once it got penetrated by the candle stick .

Analysis of the AUDCAD the trend was Down yesterday amd we have the strongest level at 1.0024 and 1.0019 which can be considered as the support points, On the other side we have a resistance points located at 1.0034 & 1.0039 at the end consider this points in your trades according to your own forecasting and trades direction that you will enter. .

With the market heading Down Today 5/29/2014 for the pair AUDCAD the closest resistance level that I can see would be 1.0047
    so if the price reached it then without doubt it's gonna be a good point to start buying, that is if the level was passed using the candle stick of course. And as for the closest support level, I think 10006 would act as a strong one so it would be a good idea to start selling once it got penetrated by the candle stick .

We note that the pair is quite stable bottom level 50 which is the most powerful Fibonacci Fibonacci but failed to breach the top, but it began to shut down for a bearish candle and therefore I see that the index is stable highest level 100 and thus is a strong chance to enter sale

With the market heading Up Today 5/30/2014 for the pair AUDCAD the closest resistance level that I can see would be 1.0085
    so if the price reached it then without doubt it's gonna be a good point to start buying, that is if the level was passed using the candle stick of course. And as for the closest support level, I think 1.0055 would act as a strong one so it would be a good idea to start selling once it got penetrated by the candle stick .

Level is breached resistance level of 61 Fibonacci and wait to be shut down candle confirmatory Other high 61 Fibonacci to be the general trend is to climb to the top and thus we get to the next level, a level 76 is a Fibonacci target for us in the next for those who wanted to enter into a deal

Banned
    As can be seen from the graph on consolidating all purchase prices above 38 and 23% fib until a small profit with the goals of maximum 1.0117. Maximum are not overwritten, because forecasts are unchanged. After correction and on the rebound from the support levels of 23 or 38% Fibo couple buy a maximum of 1.0117 with the targets. After the breakdown of this level - buying.

Broken Fibonacci resistance level of 50 successfully with an emphasis on the general trend downward to close the other bearish candle as the level of the strongest levels of Fibonacci and breakage means we go directly and automatically to the next level

Page 13 of 37 FirstFirst ... 39101112131415161723 ... LastLast