100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given)

View Poll Results: Do you believe it is possible to reach the goal?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do.

10 83.33%
  • No, I don't.

2 16.67%
Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: 100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Smile 100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given)

Hello Community!

I'll be attempting to reach to one million with realistic gains at average 15% per month in 5.4 years.
    Also I'll be trading full time with my strategy and I have implemented a few new rules last week to adjust it for this challenge.

My Strategy
    - My strategy name: Dark Bow
    - Nothing else than the old school Price Action
    - No indicators, no hedging, no martingale, no expert advisors
    - 1 open position per time
    - 1 year since I started using it
    - I like to use 4h and daily time frame
    - Stop loss when I'm out of the office or mental stop when I'm watching the charts
    - Only opening a trade when all the odds are with me
    - Max drawdown will be around 10%
    - Position size around 0.10% to 1%
    - Using 2 types of charts (I attached the way I use them)

Took me alot of time and resource to release how simple and profitable the market can be if you have the right strategy.
    For the people aspiring as traders and trying to be profitable, my best tip would be you to study, study and study alot the market conditions and the nature of
    the price action. Also forget about being too greed and too fearfull, You need to get in a balance of those 2 things to be a sucessfull trader.

Maybe some indicators help you but in my case all of them are useless because they are lagging indicators.
    In the past I've used one indicator for a few weeks before I realized that they are completely useless.

The market is always changing since the bank traders and hedge funds traders with milions of dollars are always taking different decisions to create their own
    market and fish everyone as possible.
    Us retail traders, We have to go with them and NOT against them as the vast majority of the traders around the world do, otherwise you will only serve as liquidity for profissional traders to get out of their positions.

My trading experience
    I have almost about 5 years of experience in this field and have spent thousands of dollars before being profitable since I had no mentor and I only learned on the hard way.
    Spending thousands of hours watching charts, learning tools, anayzing market conditions and expert advisors, watching video of legend traders like Anton Kreil (ex trader of Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan) and learning with their mistakes and tips.

The point of view I had when I started on Forex
    "I can beat those guys" - That what I was thinking when I started on Forex after years later I realized that I needed to be at their side and not against them.
    Like I said before above, to be a sucessfull as retail trader you need to follow the players with the money because they will guide you to the sucess.
    I do strongly recommend people using stop levels and take profit levels with set and forget because doing so they can put out of the game their emotions.
    To be a sucessfull trader you have to let your emotions out of the game.

Hope I could have helped you by giving tips and advices and wish me luck folks.
    If you feel comfortable to use my signal copy service, the details are below.
    Trader Name: SupCnR
    Trading strategy name: Dark Bow

My Bar Chart Style.jpgMy Line Chart Style.jpgKind Regards.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-13-2017 at 08:20 AM.

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 318
    Given: 538
    Its not seeming possible but if you are an experienced trader in forex market then anyone can happen but this type of goal need a lot of risk in account you are talking about the big profit and you are just putting the $100 in account by the way I am eager to see your trading journal in which you can post your regular trades you should go with a copy fx if you want to work with this goal.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    if we want to trade here professionally then this type of plan can ruin our time , actually its not confirm we can achieve every target also, if we become greedy after one two year also we can lose all in short time so we can lose big part of time, we should choose a better way of trading and use big capital for making some good percentage of profit

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 289
    Given: 50
    No wonder the thread starter is no more active on this thread. The trading strategy will not simply work, and the reason for me to say that are many. The trading strategy is questionable to me, and the "old school price action" as labeled by the trader was not well explained. Also, the use of the stop loss is complicated, and there is no explanation on how the profits would be taken.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 120
    Given: 69
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Its not seeming possible but if you are an experienced trader in forex market then anyone can happen but this type of goal need a lot of risk in account you are talking about the big profit and you are just putting the $100 in account by the way I am eager to see your trading journal in which you can post your regular trades you should go with a copy fx if you want to work with this goal.
    It is very possible for any trader to maintain the account to compound it into large amount of money time by time. I think all trader must understand the benefit of compounding is real. I know by reading my article from the internet which is some trader can generate more money by using compounding trading strategy and trader can still maintain more money in forex trading also trader can get more benefit too
    Here I have an excel of the compounding trading strategy which is very real for any trader want to make any money in forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    I think this is not possible anytime.we can calculate a lot but the reality is different. but everything in the forex market is possible so luck also important for making 100 to 1 million between five years.I see many fund manager who lost their capital after implementing such a plan.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    mohabbat, but this is not possible, no matter how much good luck we have, from my hard work i made 100$ from 2$ capital but that was height of luck, i placed orders and all were perfectly placed after that i lost one order and all lose, this is really a bad way of trading that we try to become millionaire from very small capital, we can not do this thing in trading its business not gambling

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by mohabbat View Post
    I think this is not possible anytime.we can calculate a lot but the reality is different. but everything in the forex market is possible so luck also important for making 100 to 1 million between five years.I see many fund manager who lost their capital after implementing such a plan.
    Do not use luck as one of the criteria of your plans, that is why traders are making much mistakes when trading forex. Everything need the skills of the trader, and when traders do not have the skills and the strategy to trade, they should not just border to have any trading plans. To plan well is to act well on it too, traders have to make sure they do the two.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 26
    as i've voted a poll above, i believe this is going to possible to achieve in 5 years from 100 usd deposit and gain 1 million as profits. as long as you follow your money management properly, anything is possible in here. just make sure you can avoid any bad habits during your trading like greed and overconfidence. always be grateful to get profits and focus on your daily goal. your main focus is to stay alive for 5 years long. getting 1 million is a secondary thing to worry.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yayami, how you believe this type of plan can work? i think there is no option that this will work because for making money here we need of confirm orders and we can not get all orders in profit, so our earning depend on our orders and if we will take big risk after earning too much still we can lose big from one order, so this will never work

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 18 1234511 ... LastLast