100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given) - Page 13

View Poll Results: Do you believe it is possible to reach the goal?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do.

    10 83.33%
  • No, I don't.

    2 16.67%
Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast
Results 121 to 130 of 171

Thread: 100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given)

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Oct 2017
    Posts
    1
    Promo (¢)
    1,500
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

    Smile 100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given)

    Hello Community!

    I'll be attempting to reach to one million with realistic gains at average 15% per month in 5.4 years.
    Also I'll be trading full time with my strategy and I have implemented a few new rules last week to adjust it for this challenge.


    My Strategy
    - My strategy name: Dark Bow
    - Nothing else than the old school Price Action
    - No indicators, no hedging, no martingale, no expert advisors
    - 1 open position per time
    - 1 year since I started using it
    - I like to use 4h and daily time frame
    - Stop loss when I'm out of the office or mental stop when I'm watching the charts
    - Only opening a trade when all the odds are with me
    - Max drawdown will be around 10%
    - Position size around 0.10% to 1%
    - Using 2 types of charts (I attached the way I use them)

    Took me alot of time and resource to release how simple and profitable the market can be if you have the right strategy.
    For the people aspiring as traders and trying to be profitable, my best tip would be you to study, study and study alot the market conditions and the nature of
    the price action. Also forget about being too greed and too fearfull, You need to get in a balance of those 2 things to be a sucessfull trader.

    Maybe some indicators help you but in my case all of them are useless because they are lagging indicators.
    In the past I've used one indicator for a few weeks before I realized that they are completely useless.

    The market is always changing since the bank traders and hedge funds traders with milions of dollars are always taking different decisions to create their own
    market and fish everyone as possible.
    Us retail traders, We have to go with them and NOT against them as the vast majority of the traders around the world do, otherwise you will only serve as liquidity for profissional traders to get out of their positions.

    My trading experience
    I have almost about 5 years of experience in this field and have spent thousands of dollars before being profitable since I had no mentor and I only learned on the hard way.
    Spending thousands of hours watching charts, learning tools, anayzing market conditions and expert advisors, watching video of legend traders like Anton Kreil (ex trader of Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan) and learning with their mistakes and tips.

    The point of view I had when I started on Forex
    "I can beat those guys" - That what I was thinking when I started on Forex after years later I realized that I needed to be at their side and not against them.
    Like I said before above, to be a sucessfull as retail trader you need to follow the players with the money because they will guide you to the sucess.
    I do strongly recommend people using stop levels and take profit levels with set and forget because doing so they can put out of the game their emotions.
    To be a sucessfull trader you have to let your emotions out of the game.

    Hope I could have helped you by giving tips and advices and wish me luck folks.
    If you feel comfortable to use my signal copy service, the details are below.
    Trader Name: SupCnR
    Trading strategy name: Dark Bow



    Attachment 21058Attachment 21059Kind Regards.

    Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-13-2017 at 08:20 AM.

  2. #121
    Banned
    Join Date
    Jul 2018
    Posts
    2,728
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    If this strategy does not use any indicator, or hedging strategy, and you are planning to trade with just one position per time, that is very appreciable, but how will you be able to make this possible knowing that the is emotions to be controlled, I have personally set some wonderful trading dreams for myself before, but lack of discipline did not allow me accomplish them eventually.

    Not allowed!

  3. #122
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,705
    Promo (¢)
    6,660
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by coolless View Post
    $100 to 1 million dollar in 5 years can be possible but the trader should go about this target with a lot of discipline and patience of course there is no possibility of achieving this target in the 5 year time if the trader is not patient and discipline in the market, I know the trader needs a good trading strategy to accomplish this but how discipline and patience the trader is that can achieve all with the 5 years.
    No need to say it's not possible but it will take one trader out of a five hundred thousand traders to achieve this feet. A million dollars is no joke and with an investment of 100$ to get such target, no investment platform can give you that. This is possible with forex because this business gives us the chance to make unlimited means of income which can be helpful and help us earn in the direct means of the market.

    Not allowed!

  4. #123
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    3,916
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 17
    Price action is very effective and good trading strategy and if you are use it then definitely you will be able to make good profit from this market. Its easy for you to make more then one millions if you are a good trade. Price action is best and low risky trading way which is give traders big profit on this business.

    Not allowed!

  5. #124
    Banned
    Join Date
    May 2017
    Posts
    7,324
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    Quote Originally Posted by Wechs View Post
    Price action is very effective and good trading strategy and if you are use it then definitely you will be able to make good profit from this market. Its easy for you to make more then one millions if you are a good trade. Price action is best and low risky trading way which is give traders big profit on this business.
    In this market it is true that there is no limit for earning but million dollar is not achieve easily first of all we need good equity for this and then our learning and our trading strategies must have to be fair so we get achieve our results with better trade plan so i think we never have to follow big profit but we must have knowledge which actually helpful for making our good plan for trade for us.

    Not allowed!

  6. #125
    Banned
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    5,736
    Promo (¢)
    0
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 19
    Quote Originally Posted by bilal786 View Post
    In this market it is true that there is no limit for earning but million dollar is not achieve easily first of all we need good equity for this and then our learning and our trading strategies must have to be fair so we get achieve our results with better trade plan so i think we never have to follow big profit but we must have knowledge which actually helpful for making our good plan for trade for us.
    That's true because a trader if have big dream like earning million of dollar so we must have to put a good capital in market it is not possible that we have 5000 dollar account and we convert it in 1 million dollar , because there are so many up and down a trader face in market which actually increase trader stress and we may face higher losses .

    Not allowed!

  7. #126
    Registered user ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,199
    Promo (¢)
    8,295
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by zahra2 View Post
    That's true because a trader if have big dream like earning million of dollar so we must have to put a good capital in market it is not possible that we have 5000 dollar account and we convert it in 1 million dollar , because there are so many up and down a trader face in market which actually increase trader stress and we may face higher losses .
    Too much big dream is just a fantasy, it will only be landing the forex traders in trouble, they will be making empty promise on what they can never do, that will be a problem to the trader after a few times. What this article starter wants to achieve is a suicide missing too, it can only be achieved in longer years than 5 years, we can only be realistic before we will enjoy forex field with our expectations and plans.

    Not allowed!

  8. #127
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Location
    Biafra
    Posts
    11,705
    Promo (¢)
    6,660
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    Too much big dream is just a fantasy, it will only be landing the forex traders in trouble, they will be making empty promise on what they can never do, that will be a problem to the trader after a few times. What this article starter wants to achieve is a suicide missing too, it can only be achieved in longer years than 5 years, we can only be realistic before we will enjoy forex field with our expectations and plans.
    That's an honest post you have made concerning this target. To be sincere this is hardly achievable maybe if we can say 10 years or more, it will make sense but for 5 years its impossible to turn such low investment to a million dollars. One million dollars is no joke and its not about writing out this figure that matters, but it's about working to improve on your trade. I preferred I set lower target I can achieve with such investment after 5 years so that if I surpass it, it becomes a plus for me.

    Not allowed!

  9. #128
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    6,357
    Promo (¢)
    3,825
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    A $100 account can rise to more than one million dollars in five years, but it depends on the strategy and the convenience of the Forex traders, with an assumption that you would make one hundred percent every month, I have done some projection about how much this $100 can amount to at the end of the month, in was shocked at my discovery, I just knew that with this assumption in your mind, $100 is capable of $400,000 for one year, this is what you get by using the principles of compounding with some assumptions.

    Not allowed!

  10. #129
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2013
    Posts
    11,658
    Promo (¢)
    1,830
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the strategy is good and the trader will be able to reach it because he trades with good risk and so he will always keep his money safe and will protect it from margin call, the good strategy will let the trader to reach his targets even if this takes long time but at the end he will be happy because he knows what to do and reach what he wants.

    Not allowed!

  11. #130
    Registered user ola4real's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2018
    Posts
    8,199
    Promo (¢)
    8,295
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    A $100 account can rise to more than one million dollars in five years, but it depends on the strategy and the convenience of the Forex traders, with an assumption that you would make one hundred percent every month, I have done some projection about how much this $100 can amount to at the end of the month, in was shocked at my discovery, I just knew that with this assumption in your mind, $100 is capable of $400,000 for one year, this is what you get by using the principles of compounding with some assumptions.
    I think that this is so possible for forex traders to build up their $100 to become millions of dollars in five years. I have seen many great performances with the contest of Roboforex, that is why i will never limit what the forex field could gain to some traders. We can get to trade forex field properly and get to make huge income through it, it is not possible for forex traders not to trade well but this plan on this article will work is serious with.

    Not allowed!

Page 13 of 18 FirstFirst ... 391011121314151617 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •