100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given) - Page 18

View Poll Results: Do you believe it is possible to reach the goal?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do.

11 84.62%
  • No, I don't.

2 15.38%
Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718

Thread: 100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Smile 100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given)

Hello Community!

I'll be attempting to reach to one million with realistic gains at average 15% per month in 5.4 years.
    Also I'll be trading full time with my strategy and I have implemented a few new rules last week to adjust it for this challenge.

My Strategy
    - My strategy name: Dark Bow
    - Nothing else than the old school Price Action
    - No indicators, no hedging, no martingale, no expert advisors
    - 1 open position per time
    - 1 year since I started using it
    - I like to use 4h and daily time frame
    - Stop loss when I'm out of the office or mental stop when I'm watching the charts
    - Only opening a trade when all the odds are with me
    - Max drawdown will be around 10%
    - Position size around 0.10% to 1%
    - Using 2 types of charts (I attached the way I use them)

Took me alot of time and resource to release how simple and profitable the market can be if you have the right strategy.
    For the people aspiring as traders and trying to be profitable, my best tip would be you to study, study and study alot the market conditions and the nature of
    the price action. Also forget about being too greed and too fearfull, You need to get in a balance of those 2 things to be a sucessfull trader.

Maybe some indicators help you but in my case all of them are useless because they are lagging indicators.
    In the past I've used one indicator for a few weeks before I realized that they are completely useless.

The market is always changing since the bank traders and hedge funds traders with milions of dollars are always taking different decisions to create their own
    market and fish everyone as possible.
    Us retail traders, We have to go with them and NOT against them as the vast majority of the traders around the world do, otherwise you will only serve as liquidity for profissional traders to get out of their positions.

My trading experience
    I have almost about 5 years of experience in this field and have spent thousands of dollars before being profitable since I had no mentor and I only learned on the hard way.
    Spending thousands of hours watching charts, learning tools, anayzing market conditions and expert advisors, watching video of legend traders like Anton Kreil (ex trader of Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan) and learning with their mistakes and tips.

The point of view I had when I started on Forex
    "I can beat those guys" - That what I was thinking when I started on Forex after years later I realized that I needed to be at their side and not against them.
    Like I said before above, to be a sucessfull as retail trader you need to follow the players with the money because they will guide you to the sucess.
    I do strongly recommend people using stop levels and take profit levels with set and forget because doing so they can put out of the game their emotions.
    To be a sucessfull trader you have to let your emotions out of the game.

Hope I could have helped you by giving tips and advices and wish me luck folks.
    If you feel comfortable to use my signal copy service, the details are below.
    Trader Name: SupCnR
    Trading strategy name: Dark Bow

Attachment 21058Attachment 21059Kind Regards.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-13-2017 at 08:20 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by ola4real View Post
    I think that it is good to dream in forex field, the amount of success you are dreaming about is the problem. The problem is the sincere contribution of yourself towards the making of income through what you know. If forex traders could have the needed skills to trade, it is so possible that the trader will achieve ny dreams, this is not the case of all traders.
    I will not say that it is not good for us to dream, i will only say that we should dream carefully, this will go a long way in helping and guiding us in the right path we should follow. Trading the market is good when we can trade it with discipline, patience and experience. When these three could be used by traders, they will know how to plan what is real and get to accomplished it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Toyen , Our dream must be relistic because of the reason that if we are not following our dream we never able to get good results from market , first of all we have dream then we put our efforts to it for learning purpose which will give trader good option of wining and we develop own very successful trade strategies always .

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by tejaravi View Post
    Toyen , Our dream must be relistic because of the reason that if we are not following our dream we never able to get good results from market , first of all we have dream then we put our efforts to it for learning purpose which will give trader good option of wining and we develop own very successful trade strategies always .
    The dreams we have is important to the safety of our trading account. When the dreams are bad, we will never get to achieve our goals and the account we trade will be ruined at the same time. To trade the market with the realistic goals starts by traders working with good experience and trading with the right capital, this will make sure that the trader is doing well and get to make their success at all time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Everyone wants to become a millionaire and this is normal dream. But if trader wants to invest 100 dollars and become a millionaire so it is funny. Trader needs a million to earn another million and it is not possible to do with 100 dollars. Traders should be realistic and think that they can lose money in forex market too and not only to earn.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    There is nothing that we can say is not possible with the forex market as far as we are very experienced and possess a great deal of good trading skills as to execute the right trades most of the times, but above all we should be willing to invest enough time and use the good money management to get to our dreams. Yes we might be able to shift out trading time table for so many times in order to get to the trading target and that is one of the things that will happen because I have been there too.

Not allowed!

Page 18 of 18 FirstFirst ... 81415161718