100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given) - Page 8

View Poll Results: Do you believe it is possible to reach the goal?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do.

11 84.62%
  • No, I don't.

2 15.38%
Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast

Thread: 100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given)

All can be possible if we are diligence in learning how to trade forex field better and be very patient and discipline in the market. If you have achieved the rightful knowledge of trading the market then 100 dollars investment would greatly take you to any heights in this field. This is a profitable business field and it traders can be very discipline and works in the right manner then 100 dollars can help any trader to obtain 1 million dollars in 5 years.

It is necessary for newbie traders to have the experience and understanding before thinks of investing big in the market, as newbie traders we should always invest what we know that we can afford to loose in case loss happens because as newbie traders we don't have much experience to trade proper, so it is possible for us to loss, $100 can help us to achieve that $1 million in 5 years if we can have a good experience of trading the market.

100 dollars deposit would make any trader to get to any length that he or she wants to get to. 5 years is enough for any trader to achieve 1 million dollars in forex field but before the trader can attain this target. The trader have to be very patient and remain discipline in the market to attain his or her target in forex field.

Don't be a silly forex trader, this type of long term goal are usually truncated mid way because the people that started the visions for earning through a very small amount and trying to double it usually end up being the victim, price action that you have come up with for this task is good, but what about the psychology and mental positioning, thus are very relevant.

Banned
    100$ to 1 million in 5 year's is a dream that can be achieved successfully in as much as we work according to this goal and follow the market rules properly this will make it very possible, forex trading is not as hard as we think it's most of the time if we put our mind to it everything will work fine as we plan it, the right strategy and experience is what we need to turn 100$ to 1 million in 5 year's.

Trader
    100 dollars into 1 million? The goale is nice and round figures. But if the strategy so good so why not to start with 1000 or 10'000 dollars? There will be more millions. Maybe the answer is that forex business is risky and not everything in paper are achieved in reality, there are some losses which ruin our dreams. That is why there are so many myths about 1 or 100 dorning into 1 million.

Quote Originally Posted by davido View Post
    100$ to 1 million in 5 year's is a dream that can be achieved successfully in as much as we work according to this goal and follow the market rules properly this will make it very possible, forex trading is not as hard as we think it's most of the time if we put our mind to it everything will work fine as we plan it, the right strategy and experience is what we need to turn 100$ to 1 million in 5 year's.
    Well, if traders could still say they will start with a capital of $1, i would say that it is not a right idea, but this capital here is $100, serious traders could still get a good result through this. In this way, i think that it is better that we are so optimistic about the market trading, and also have all it takes to gain huge success in the market. So, my opinion on this is that such plan might be possible if the trader could add about 2 more years to this plan.

I believe the plan and aim of every trader to make huge profit from the market, however, our plans and aim can be obtained in forex field if really we are ready to trade the market in the appropriate ways and approaches that we know that our aim will be attain from it. 100 dollars can help us to attain our plans within a year but you have to be very patient and discipline in the market.

This is really a very good and reasonable goal but it needs a lot of patience to reach it there are many who set this goal, to be achieved in one year which is completely unreasonable so far you look to me like you have the knowledge and the ability to plan to do it.
    good luck

Trader
    Every thing is possible on forex if you have patience and good trading skills. If you want trade for five years then you must focus on your learning and practice which is very important for you. five years is a long duration and if you have patience for hold your money into your trading account then you an definitely achieved your targets on this business.

Page 8 of 18 FirstFirst ... 456789101112 ... LastLast