100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given) - Page 3

View Poll Results: Do you believe it is possible to reach the goal?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do.

10 83.33%
  • No, I don't.

2 16.67%
Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: 100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Smile 100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given)

Hello Community!

I'll be attempting to reach to one million with realistic gains at average 15% per month in 5.4 years.
    Also I'll be trading full time with my strategy and I have implemented a few new rules last week to adjust it for this challenge.

My Strategy
    - My strategy name: Dark Bow
    - Nothing else than the old school Price Action
    - No indicators, no hedging, no martingale, no expert advisors
    - 1 open position per time
    - 1 year since I started using it
    - I like to use 4h and daily time frame
    - Stop loss when I'm out of the office or mental stop when I'm watching the charts
    - Only opening a trade when all the odds are with me
    - Max drawdown will be around 10%
    - Position size around 0.10% to 1%
    - Using 2 types of charts (I attached the way I use them)

Took me alot of time and resource to release how simple and profitable the market can be if you have the right strategy.
    For the people aspiring as traders and trying to be profitable, my best tip would be you to study, study and study alot the market conditions and the nature of
    the price action. Also forget about being too greed and too fearfull, You need to get in a balance of those 2 things to be a sucessfull trader.

Maybe some indicators help you but in my case all of them are useless because they are lagging indicators.
    In the past I've used one indicator for a few weeks before I realized that they are completely useless.

The market is always changing since the bank traders and hedge funds traders with milions of dollars are always taking different decisions to create their own
    market and fish everyone as possible.
    Us retail traders, We have to go with them and NOT against them as the vast majority of the traders around the world do, otherwise you will only serve as liquidity for profissional traders to get out of their positions.

My trading experience
    I have almost about 5 years of experience in this field and have spent thousands of dollars before being profitable since I had no mentor and I only learned on the hard way.
    Spending thousands of hours watching charts, learning tools, anayzing market conditions and expert advisors, watching video of legend traders like Anton Kreil (ex trader of Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan) and learning with their mistakes and tips.

The point of view I had when I started on Forex
    "I can beat those guys" - That what I was thinking when I started on Forex after years later I realized that I needed to be at their side and not against them.
    Like I said before above, to be a sucessfull as retail trader you need to follow the players with the money because they will guide you to the sucess.
    I do strongly recommend people using stop levels and take profit levels with set and forget because doing so they can put out of the game their emotions.
    To be a sucessfull trader you have to let your emotions out of the game.

Hope I could have helped you by giving tips and advices and wish me luck folks.
    If you feel comfortable to use my signal copy service, the details are below.
    Trader Name: SupCnR
    Trading strategy name: Dark Bow

Attachment 21058Attachment 21059Kind Regards.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-13-2017 at 08:20 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 34
    Given: 86
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    no i do not think , actually an expert trader also can not earn like this type of profit, for earning good profit we need of perfect orders and it takes some time, but if we are taking full risk on every order then we can gain profit from 5 10 15 orders but at the end our max risk order can be in loss and we can lose all profit or all balanace as well, its business and we should use some proper management and real time goals
    I think so many if them should have been able to do that. The thing in forex trading is that we can make so much money from it, there is no limit to the money we can make from forex trading, in as much as the knowledge and skills is there. But when there is no skills and knowledge we don't have to think we can make such amount of money, but the skilled and expert traders can make such amount of money.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 69
    Given: 48
    making of 1 million dollars in5 years from just $100 needs trading with regular plan and strategy and so this will let the trader to reach his target and make more if he has a good experience, the trader also needs to avoid increasing the lot size and always try to make trading more safe and less risky as this is very important for survival in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    sameeh, no from my experience with best analysis and experience still we can not earn this type of profit, actually from 100$ with hard work we can make some 1000$ in year or more but still with tight management this is hard, because market is complex so we can not think clearly everytime, we need to accept profit and loss both and if we are not accepting then we are on wrong way,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 45
    Given: 55
    I bet, this will so much involve a lot of aggression and most probably when the trader making use of it don't have well enough trading skills and knowledge I don't think they will be able to make that much money from the market. The forex trading market is a market where any thing is possible we can make so much amount of money even beyond this here, but the big question should be if we have the skills it takes.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    If you believe it all possible we can make any amount of money in this business because there is no limit to how much we can earn earning a million dollars from 100$ investment is possible but you must discipline and have a good skill and trading strategy before you can trade and make good money from the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    it is possible for making money as much as we can, there is no restriction and although start it with low capital, that is not an obstacle for traders, and as long as traders have enough skill and knowledge and also stable psychologies, then it can be done consistently by them, but of course, this is big homework, and we really need to pass the steps one by one properly, and always make sure that we do trading for making business and not with ambition and emotion

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    There is no limit to how much we can make as long as we are willing to make a million dollars as long as we follow the right rules towards it we can achieve the target within some couple of years. 100$ is enough to make any amount of money all we need is self discipline and good risk management.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 11
    [lang=ar]i love what you are doing here , you made it clear that you will not use the hedging and martingale and this is a very good decision , also it is smart to use the old school price action , it is very powerful kind of analyzing the market , one question ? how can you be sure that you will not face a losing month and how you will deal with it ? , my worst skill is dealing with losses[/lang]

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    A lot of people have similar dreams but they don't have the right trading skills on how to implement it. Forex trading is a consistent learning process, once we have been able to keep on with the learning, there will no way the learning will be completed. We can make good amount of money from forex trading, but one has to apparently take learning seriously first and foremost.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    There is no limit to how much we can make as long as we are willing to make a million dollars as long as we follow the right rules towards it we can achieve the target within some couple of years. 100$ is enough to make any amount of money all we need is self discipline and good risk management.
    You are very correct, i have not read with any broker that there is limitation to the amount of money any trader could earn in the market, And as long as you are a good trader, you will just be ruling the market and be making your money nicely. This is why we should give the market all it takes to gain experience that will ever be helping us to trade successfully and earn consistently.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 18 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast