100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given) - Page 2

View Poll Results: Do you believe it is possible to reach the goal?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do.

11 84.62%
  • No, I don't.

2 15.38%
Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: 100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Smile 100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given)

Hello Community!

I'll be attempting to reach to one million with realistic gains at average 15% per month in 5.4 years.
    Also I'll be trading full time with my strategy and I have implemented a few new rules last week to adjust it for this challenge.

My Strategy
    - My strategy name: Dark Bow
    - Nothing else than the old school Price Action
    - No indicators, no hedging, no martingale, no expert advisors
    - 1 open position per time
    - 1 year since I started using it
    - I like to use 4h and daily time frame
    - Stop loss when I'm out of the office or mental stop when I'm watching the charts
    - Only opening a trade when all the odds are with me
    - Max drawdown will be around 10%
    - Position size around 0.10% to 1%
    - Using 2 types of charts (I attached the way I use them)

Took me alot of time and resource to release how simple and profitable the market can be if you have the right strategy.
    For the people aspiring as traders and trying to be profitable, my best tip would be you to study, study and study alot the market conditions and the nature of
    the price action. Also forget about being too greed and too fearfull, You need to get in a balance of those 2 things to be a sucessfull trader.

Maybe some indicators help you but in my case all of them are useless because they are lagging indicators.
    In the past I've used one indicator for a few weeks before I realized that they are completely useless.

The market is always changing since the bank traders and hedge funds traders with milions of dollars are always taking different decisions to create their own
    market and fish everyone as possible.
    Us retail traders, We have to go with them and NOT against them as the vast majority of the traders around the world do, otherwise you will only serve as liquidity for profissional traders to get out of their positions.

My trading experience
    I have almost about 5 years of experience in this field and have spent thousands of dollars before being profitable since I had no mentor and I only learned on the hard way.
    Spending thousands of hours watching charts, learning tools, anayzing market conditions and expert advisors, watching video of legend traders like Anton Kreil (ex trader of Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan) and learning with their mistakes and tips.

The point of view I had when I started on Forex
    "I can beat those guys" - That what I was thinking when I started on Forex after years later I realized that I needed to be at their side and not against them.
    Like I said before above, to be a sucessfull as retail trader you need to follow the players with the money because they will guide you to the sucess.
    I do strongly recommend people using stop levels and take profit levels with set and forget because doing so they can put out of the game their emotions.
    To be a sucessfull trader you have to let your emotions out of the game.

Hope I could have helped you by giving tips and advices and wish me luck folks.
    If you feel comfortable to use my signal copy service, the details are below.
    Trader Name: SupCnR
    Trading strategy name: Dark Bow

Attachment 21058Attachment 21059Kind Regards.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-13-2017 at 09:20 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    100$ to 5 million in 5 years is very possible forex trading is a business that's is highly profitable we can trade and make good money in this market if our trading system is reliable and we maintain a good risk and money management within 5 years of trading we can make millions dollars from our 100$ investment.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    100$ to 5 million in 5 years is very possible forex trading is a business that's is highly profitable we can trade and make good money in this market if our trading system is reliable and we maintain a good risk and money management within 5 years of trading we can make millions dollars from our 100$ investment.
    Really? How possible is that? have you seen any one who has been able to have it done, because I am yet to see any one have it done. We could extend the years, and I will agree that it could be done, but thinking that we can turn 100 dollar to that amount in 5 years is not possible, unless we will be making 100 percent return monthly and we know it is not possible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by sniper007 View Post
    Really? How possible is that? have you seen any one who has been able to have it done, because I am yet to see any one have it done. We could extend the years, and I will agree that it could be done, but thinking that we can turn 100 dollar to that amount in 5 years is not possible, unless we will be making 100 percent return monthly and we know it is not possible.
    I haven't seen anyone who has been able to have it done but I believe that when we are serious to trade forex, with a good trading strategy anytime is possible and we can make any amount of money from the market, there are a lot of good traders who are able to make huge amount of profit every year in this business though.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    i have voted above with "yes" believe it, and the reasons here that trading can be done well by traders when they have stable psychologies and although use a simple trading system and also i have seen the proof from other traders too, but for me right now, there are still many thing should be fixed and completed and especially with psychologies and emotion, the problems usually come to me when i saw my balance grows bigger and trigger the emotion
    but if we can handle this thing with well, i believe that the key have been had by us

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Quote Originally Posted by mr.big View Post
    i have voted above with "yes" believe it, and the reasons here that trading can be done well by traders when they have stable psychologies and although use a simple trading system and also i have seen the proof from other traders too, but for me right now, there are still many thing should be fixed and completed and especially with psychologies and emotion, the problems usually come to me when i saw my balance grows bigger and trigger the emotion
    but if we can handle this thing with well, i believe that the key have been had by us
    You know, I would believe it if the trader is such an experienced and skilled trader, then they can have that made within that period of time, but when the trader is not that disciplined and well experienced they can't. Trading is a risky business to make money we have to give our selves some time and make good calculations, it is not what we can get done in some short time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 0
    I agree by hundred percent that you can make a million dollars in 5 years from a startup of hundred dollars capital.But if am to advice any one to try this,i would suggest you begin with a cent account as this would give you more room to trade like you have 10k capital.In addition,all the rules of success governing this business must be applied.With all this in place you are bound to succeed.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 37
    Given: 68
    I believe that when we work hard we can get so many things achieved, there is no easy method, to make this amount of money from the market, it takes years of learning and the demo account practice, never think you can achieve such if you are yet to put in the strategy you have read in practice before using the real account

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    A skillful forex trader can turn 100$ to a million dollars this is possible for trader's who really understand how to trade forex and can control themselves, forex trading is risky business yes but there are people who no how to manage the risk and can trade and make good amount of money from the market every week.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by Eneregha View Post
    A skillful forex trader can turn 100$ to a million dollars this is possible for trader's who really understand how to trade forex and can control themselves, forex trading is risky business yes but there are people who no how to manage the risk and can trade and make good amount of money from the market every week.
    no i do not think , actually an expert trader also can not earn like this type of profit, for earning good profit we need of perfect orders and it takes some time, but if we are taking full risk on every order then we can gain profit from 5 10 15 orders but at the end our max risk order can be in loss and we can lose all profit or all balanace as well, its business and we should use some proper management and real time goals

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    no i do not think , actually an expert trader also can not earn like this type of profit, for earning good profit we need of perfect orders and it takes some time, but if we are taking full risk on every order then we can gain profit from 5 10 15 orders but at the end our max risk order can be in loss and we can lose all profit or all balanace as well, its business and we should use some proper management and real time goals
    You never can tell, an expert trader can, they have the skills and most of all they have to patient to be able to wait through till they make such impact, that is why they are called the professional expert traders, they know how to handle the market and make good deals. It will only be hard for the new traders who still do have some limited knowledge and skills about the market, they are the ones to face much challenges.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 18 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast