100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given) - Page 16

View Poll Results: Do you believe it is possible to reach the goal?

Voters
12. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do.

10 83.33%
  • No, I don't.

2 16.67%
Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Smile 100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given)

Hello Community!

I'll be attempting to reach to one million with realistic gains at average 15% per month in 5.4 years.
    Also I'll be trading full time with my strategy and I have implemented a few new rules last week to adjust it for this challenge.

My Strategy
    - My strategy name: Dark Bow
    - Nothing else than the old school Price Action
    - No indicators, no hedging, no martingale, no expert advisors
    - 1 open position per time
    - 1 year since I started using it
    - I like to use 4h and daily time frame
    - Stop loss when I'm out of the office or mental stop when I'm watching the charts
    - Only opening a trade when all the odds are with me
    - Max drawdown will be around 10%
    - Position size around 0.10% to 1%
    - Using 2 types of charts (I attached the way I use them)

Took me alot of time and resource to release how simple and profitable the market can be if you have the right strategy.
    For the people aspiring as traders and trying to be profitable, my best tip would be you to study, study and study alot the market conditions and the nature of
    the price action. Also forget about being too greed and too fearfull, You need to get in a balance of those 2 things to be a sucessfull trader.

Maybe some indicators help you but in my case all of them are useless because they are lagging indicators.
    In the past I've used one indicator for a few weeks before I realized that they are completely useless.

The market is always changing since the bank traders and hedge funds traders with milions of dollars are always taking different decisions to create their own
    market and fish everyone as possible.
    Us retail traders, We have to go with them and NOT against them as the vast majority of the traders around the world do, otherwise you will only serve as liquidity for profissional traders to get out of their positions.

My trading experience
    I have almost about 5 years of experience in this field and have spent thousands of dollars before being profitable since I had no mentor and I only learned on the hard way.
    Spending thousands of hours watching charts, learning tools, anayzing market conditions and expert advisors, watching video of legend traders like Anton Kreil (ex trader of Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan) and learning with their mistakes and tips.

The point of view I had when I started on Forex
    "I can beat those guys" - That what I was thinking when I started on Forex after years later I realized that I needed to be at their side and not against them.
    Like I said before above, to be a sucessfull as retail trader you need to follow the players with the money because they will guide you to the sucess.
    I do strongly recommend people using stop levels and take profit levels with set and forget because doing so they can put out of the game their emotions.
    To be a sucessfull trader you have to let your emotions out of the game.

Hope I could have helped you by giving tips and advices and wish me luck folks.
    If you feel comfortable to use my signal copy service, the details are below.
    Trader Name: SupCnR
    Trading strategy name: Dark Bow

Attachment 21058Attachment 21059Kind Regards.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-13-2017 at 08:20 AM.

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    This is good if the trader puts the best effort into trading, before trading with this type of plan, you just need to carry out simulation with the demo account and use a back testing that is up to five years to train yourself before you can start trading in the live account to see whether you would get same performance from it, this is a difficult task to be honest, I don't see how one hundred dollars can produce one million easily.
    I like to task myself about many things to be achieved in forex field, but if that task is too much, it will be a bad dream and it will fail. I do not think that forex traders can get the million dollars with the use of just 100 dollars, we have to get real about how we trade or think about the forex field. We can get to be a better trader if we did not trade forex field anyhow or think anyhow about it too.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    There is nothing wrong whenever we are dreaming and there is no limitations to the extent of our dreams but the key thing here is to make sure that we are able to develop and possess the huge qualities which shall allows us to become the success we are dreaming of, because without good trading skills, knowledge, and experience then we can never get through the task of achieving anything that we have devoted our time to achieve. So it is all about developing good trading plan which is time framed in order to measure when it have been reached.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    This is kind of insane but not impossible, there is saying that something is impossible until someone does it, making profit with a small account is actually very challenging, and if we want to convert our one hundred dollars into one million within the time span of five years, I would rather recommend that we use a realistic goal to make it dream come through.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    This is kind of insane but not impossible, there is saying that something is impossible until someone does it, making profit with a small account is actually very challenging, and if we want to convert our one hundred dollars into one million within the time span of five years, I would rather recommend that we use a realistic goal to make it dream come through.
    This is never a kind of insanity to me, this is the kind of trading in the good ways, traders can get to make their success like this when they are determined and have all it takes to trade their account. To trade the market requires that traders gets to make their regular earnings, the traders will need experience for this, and the amount we can gain in the market is not limited when we are good with what we do.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    It is surely not possible, that is what i will go for, i will do as if i did not read the insane part. I know that there are many things that seems to be impossible that traders are targeting to achieve, i do not blame any trader on this, i only encourage them on the way they can do better to achieve their aims in that thing. To trade the forex market with this plan on this article is possible to me, it will only take time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 75
    Given: 63
    I know that it is insane to make 1 million dollars from the capital of $100, it is possible though. It is now the possibility part that we need to be looking into, the traders that can make this possible are the traders that carefully planned on the trading system they will use. Apart from the trading system, the management that will not make the account to be lost within the stipulated 5 years have to be enforced as well.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    One trader has done good advertising of copyfx system via facebook and website in my country and he has atrracted over 150 investors with initial capital 1000. Subscription was 30 percent from profit. So he has earned about 30'000 dollars per month with initial deposit of 1000 and 150 investors in copyfx system. I give this real example how to earn big money and very quickly if trader is really good.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    One trader has done good advertising of copyfx system via facebook and website in my country and he has atrracted over 150 investors with initial capital 1000. Subscription was 30 percent from profit. So he has earned about 30'000 dollars per month with initial deposit of 1000 and 150 investors in copyfx system. I give this real example how to earn big money and very quickly if trader is really good.
    This is a very good option to make your traffic about the Copyfx, you can advertise it and get more traders to subscribe under you. But before that will work for you, you must first be a good trader, if you are not a good trader, people will be coming but they will soon leave you alone, they will then be so disappointed in you. But if you are good and can get a very good results in little time, people will patronize you.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 141
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Giedra View Post
    Well this target is much and tempting too. Even me would love to risk a few bucks to invest on his copyfx as such result is the dream of every forex forex trader. 30000 dollars is a lot of money but the truth is that such trader is taking a huge risk to trade forex and when he is wrong, he can loose huge too. I would wait for like 6months and weigh his progress before making any decision to invest. However it would be good if you can become a good trader for ourselves and grow as we trade.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 108
    Given: 70
    Quote Originally Posted by Sixteen View Post
    Well this target is much and tempting too. Even me would love to risk a few bucks to invest on his copyfx as such result is the dream of every forex forex trader. 30000 dollars is a lot of money but the truth is that such trader is taking a huge risk to trade forex and when he is wrong, he can loose huge too. I would wait for like 6months and weigh his progress before making any decision to invest. However it would be good if you can become a good trader for ourselves and grow as we trade.
    Such things are attractive and tempting to listen but only few, actually very few traders in the world manage to achieve that. Instead of using copyfx we can also plan our trading with such goals, we can use compounding power but then there has to be stability in our periodical earnings. As we trade, so we get more experience and also an opportunity to enhance the quality of our trading. A good psychology and emotional free mind play a big role on our decision making during trading.

Not allowed!

Page 16 of 18 FirstFirst ... 612131415161718 LastLast