100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given) - Page 15

View Poll Results: Do you believe it is possible to reach the goal?

Voters
13. You may not vote on this poll
  • Yes, I do.

11 84.62%
  • No, I don't.

2 15.38%
Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast

Thread: 100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given)

Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0

Smile 100$ to 1 Million in 5 years with CopyFX (tips and advices given)

Hello Community!

I'll be attempting to reach to one million with realistic gains at average 15% per month in 5.4 years.
    Also I'll be trading full time with my strategy and I have implemented a few new rules last week to adjust it for this challenge.

My Strategy
    - My strategy name: Dark Bow
    - Nothing else than the old school Price Action
    - No indicators, no hedging, no martingale, no expert advisors
    - 1 open position per time
    - 1 year since I started using it
    - I like to use 4h and daily time frame
    - Stop loss when I'm out of the office or mental stop when I'm watching the charts
    - Only opening a trade when all the odds are with me
    - Max drawdown will be around 10%
    - Position size around 0.10% to 1%
    - Using 2 types of charts (I attached the way I use them)

Took me alot of time and resource to release how simple and profitable the market can be if you have the right strategy.
    For the people aspiring as traders and trying to be profitable, my best tip would be you to study, study and study alot the market conditions and the nature of
    the price action. Also forget about being too greed and too fearfull, You need to get in a balance of those 2 things to be a sucessfull trader.

Maybe some indicators help you but in my case all of them are useless because they are lagging indicators.
    In the past I've used one indicator for a few weeks before I realized that they are completely useless.

The market is always changing since the bank traders and hedge funds traders with milions of dollars are always taking different decisions to create their own
    market and fish everyone as possible.
    Us retail traders, We have to go with them and NOT against them as the vast majority of the traders around the world do, otherwise you will only serve as liquidity for profissional traders to get out of their positions.

My trading experience
    I have almost about 5 years of experience in this field and have spent thousands of dollars before being profitable since I had no mentor and I only learned on the hard way.
    Spending thousands of hours watching charts, learning tools, anayzing market conditions and expert advisors, watching video of legend traders like Anton Kreil (ex trader of Goldman Sachs and JP Morgan) and learning with their mistakes and tips.

The point of view I had when I started on Forex
    "I can beat those guys" - That what I was thinking when I started on Forex after years later I realized that I needed to be at their side and not against them.
    Like I said before above, to be a sucessfull as retail trader you need to follow the players with the money because they will guide you to the sucess.
    I do strongly recommend people using stop levels and take profit levels with set and forget because doing so they can put out of the game their emotions.
    To be a sucessfull trader you have to let your emotions out of the game.

Hope I could have helped you by giving tips and advices and wish me luck folks.
    If you feel comfortable to use my signal copy service, the details are below.
    Trader Name: SupCnR
    Trading strategy name: Dark Bow

Attachment 21058Attachment 21059Kind Regards.

Not allowed!
    Last edited by Gamer; 10-13-2017 at 09:20 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 2
    These is a reasonable plan because the weeks and months it will take to get to 5 years is very long, so if truly you can work according to plans and trade with patient within 5 years you are suppose to achieve this target, forex is profitable and our success depend on how good we handle and trade the market daily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Quote Originally Posted by stanlon View Post
    These is a reasonable plan because the weeks and months it will take to get to 5 years is very long, so if truly you can work according to plans and trade with patient within 5 years you are suppose to achieve this target, forex is profitable and our success depend on how good we handle and trade the market daily.
    Theoretically everything is possible but practically nobody will earn a million with 100 dollars deposit. It is nice fantasy of new traders how to invest practically nothing and become a millionaire. If trader is so confident in his ability to trade well so he can borrow 100'000 dollars in bank and start trading. He will earn a million in a year. (Theoretically)

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    This is a very possible but what I have to ask is what is the level of discipline that this trader has, because if you want to accomplish something within a period of five years means that you understand what you are getting yourself into but with patience and money management that you use, this dream of one hundred dollars to one million in five years becomes feasible.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Krosneles View Post
    Theoretically everything is possible but practically nobody will earn a million with 100 dollars deposit. It is nice fantasy of new traders how to invest practically nothing and become a millionaire. If trader is so confident in his ability to trade well so he can borrow 100'000 dollars in bank and start trading. He will earn a million in a year. (Theoretically)
    I would not ever say that nothing is impossible because I believe that everything is possible to him that believes and when we have he right trading knowledge, experience and good trading skills, and above all good money management then there is nothing that is impossible when it comes to forex trading market, but the biggest problem we have is the lack of effective trading systems and good trading plan which are the backbone of successful forex trading business. So it is all about the level of your knowledge would determine the level of your profitability.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    It is possible that we can make some incredible amount within a five year period but we should put many things into consideration when we are planning, first, know that forex is a business that has so many uncertain event that can make you lose the capital that you want to trade, especially if you are aggressive on your trading approach and plan for the worse case scenario.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Whenever you are very obsessed about earning money more than you are willing to learn then you are not going to start making it easily due to the fact that you would become under pressures to start earning and wehn you have not mastered the forex market so well then earning would never be easy for you as a forex trader. I have come to understand that the keys to making any amount of money in the field of forex market is found in our abilities to first understand the ways of the forex market and money would flow to us by itself.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    This is just too hard to achieve, why is trading seen as a gamble by most people, with one hundred dollars, you can increase it with good money management, as long as we have patience, your trading experience will be what can help you with this dream, but some people don't seems to know that there are challenges in this market $100 to one million dollars will never be an easy ride, we should prepare for the ups and downs.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    This is good if the trader puts the best effort into trading, before trading with this type of plan, you just need to carry out simulation with the demo account and use a back testing that is up to five years to train yourself before you can start trading in the live account to see whether you would get same performance from it, this is a difficult task to be honest, I don't see how one hundred dollars can produce one million easily.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by SupCnR View Post
    - I like to use 4h and daily time frame
    With the time frame you are using and the level of risks that you are willing to take per trade then I believe that it is not possible to start earning millions from just $100 with the years that you have speculated in this trading journal and it is very possible to earn millions from this amount of money but I am saying that it would take time and hard work before we can get there. One of the first things we should consider is the level of our knowledge and most importantly the time frame that we are expecting to reach our targets.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by simisola View Post
    This is just too hard to achieve, why is trading seen as a gamble by most people, with one hundred dollars, you can increase it with good money management, as long as we have patience, your trading experience will be what can help you with this dream, but some people don't seems to know that there are challenges in this market $100 to one million dollars will never be an easy ride, we should prepare for the ups and downs.
    I believe that traders could get many good achievement in the market, we should not be thinking every time that we will be having some unrealistic dreams at at times. Like the one on this one on the thread, i like it so much, and i am sure that the trader that can give it time, and the trader is good with his trading. Then the trader could get 1 million dollars from the $100 without any problem.

Not allowed!

Page 15 of 18 FirstFirst ... 51112131415161718 LastLast