Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?
Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?

Hybrid View

Previous Post Previous Post   Next Post Next Post
    Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?

Hello traders
    I would like to ask to those who are using mt5 terminal that is it also available for mobile phones and tablets?

ANd , i would also like to ask , that if yes, then can we use our custom made indicators on the mobile version of mt5?

Please only answer if you have a valid answer.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 106
    Ever since i have being hearing of the trading platform that are compatible with phone, i have not heard of mt5 platform. It is mt4 i have seen. I believe that the company is not getting much earning on the mt5 laptop version, this is why they are not wasting their time to do the phone version on it, It is a thing of demand.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by silverlady View Post
    Ever since i have being hearing of the trading platform that are compatible with phone, i have not heard of mt5 platform. It is mt4 i have seen. I believe that the company is not getting much earning on the mt5 laptop version, this is why they are not wasting their time to do the phone version on it, It is a thing of demand.
    Mt5 trading terminal use is easy at different version mobile . I have already android version mobile software for trade. But, its not perfect to trading graph analysis , its best for order close and previous perfect idea by to be place a good order. All traveler mobile trading is the best way for become success in Forex. its just price moving range to know and just time order make at live trading platform for getting a consistent profit.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 4
    If The idea expert adviser is usually good subsequently share your strategy The item expert adviser will be using, how much lot size This is using, can be That increasing the lot size or Dependable throughout single size? can be The idea scalping expert as well as short term? intranet or maybe swinger? trades using one pair or maybe numerous pairs, what are usually your specification regarding It robot? what are your current inputs AS WELL AS output parameters you use selected. is This martingale base robot as well as what? these are generally some concerns for you to answer
    ll

- - - Updated - - -

It same for all the time . I also think that brokers generally offer for download platform to trade . If anyone want to use the trading platform in various processor then it is better to use . This types of trading platform provides various kinds of opportunities .It can be used through the compressor application and it also provides a great security, it is easy to useAll the users before to get a "Newbie" status have no right to use attachments placed on the Forum. To come into the "Newbie" group it is needed to write down 15 posts and it must be passed 2 days after Forum registration

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    It same for all the time . I also think that brokers generally offer for download platform to trade . If anyone want to use the trading platform in various processor then it is better to use . This types of trading platform provides various kinds of opportunities .It can be used through the compressor application and it also provides a great security, it is easy to useIf that expert adviser is good then share the strategy that expert adviser is using, how much lot size it is using, is it increasing the lot size or steady with one size? is it scalping expert or short term? intraday or swinger?

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    I do not think that there is a provision like that for mt5 trdaing platform on the phone OS. It is not that it is impossible, but they need a market value for a thing before they are doing it. I believe that they are till working on the perfection of of the mt4 platform first. It will take time before a thing like that will be in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    they need a market value for a thing before they are doing it.
    Dear cozard007, please can you kindly explain what do you mean by this, that, "they need a market value for a thing before they are doing it" ?
    Do you mean that because many many traders are using mt4 and not mt5's that is the reason developers are not developing mt5 for phone?
    Please kindly explain

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 290
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Dear cozard007, please can you kindly explain what do you mean by this, that, "they need a market value for a thing before they are doing it" ?
    Do you mean that because many many traders are using mt4 and not mt5's that is the reason developers are not developing mt5 for phone?
    Please kindly explain
    Sorry buddy that this is coming late. For any company to stand, they will have to understand the want of the people and give them the exact thing they want, that is the only way the demand for such thing can sky-rocket. But in the case of mt5, clients prefer mt4 to mt4, that is why they will not make this version of mt5 phone, until demands shift to it, that is the market value bro.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I do not think that there is a provision like that for mt5 trdaing platform on the phone OS. It is not that it is impossible, but they need a market value for a thing before they are doing it. I believe that they are till working on the perfection of of the mt4 platform first. It will take time before a thing like that will be in the market.
    On my focus that mt5 come on Forex world from some days and it is also latest version of trading platform. Most of the trading also operate their business through this trading platform. For reasoning of new that it is not available for phone. I think after some days it is available for phone.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    As far as i know, MT5 does not have a seperate mobile or tablet version. Although i might be wrong but i have not come accross such version of MT5 ever since its launched.
    It all depends on the broker to provide their clients such versions.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 33 1234511 ... LastLast