Do we have mt5 terminal for phone? - Page 29
Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast

Thread: Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14

Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?

Hello traders
    I would like to ask to those who are using mt5 terminal that is it also available for mobile phones and tablets?

ANd , i would also like to ask , that if yes, then can we use our custom made indicators on the mobile version of mt5?

Please only answer if you have a valid answer.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by hodge View Post
    I never use the meta trader 5 terminal in my trading but I use meta trader 4 platform in mobile trading but I think meta trader 5 is not available for mobile trading. we need more wait to released its mobile version because now we can use it only in our laptop or personal computers. If you want mobile trading then you must need open meta trader 4 account and work on your mobile with mt4 platform.
    Meta trader 5 platform is now available now and you can sue it easily in your trading because this is new version of meta trader platform and now its mobile version is also released and you can sue it on your mobile phones and enjoy the new platform for better trades. Meta trader 5 mobile terminal have more features from meta trader 4 and its more reliable from it and you can work on it easily.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    at the beginning when the mobile version of meta trader for was released there was not a mobile version for mt5 too but it is released after tat to let the traders that trade with mt5 of the computer to work with it on the mobile too, i did not trade with it because i trade with meta trader 4 and so i do not know if it works well with the mobile or not

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 48
    Given: 42
    i want to know if the meta trader 5 is working well on the mobile or not and it is slow or works well to be able to decide if i will set up on the mobile or not, i hope it is not heavy and slow like that of pc because this was making problems for me when i was opening of a trade and make trading more delayed and lead to loss of some pips.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 21
    Given: 3
    Yes on my IOS mt5 is available, it's also available on Android OS too, so you can download it either on your IOS or Android operating system the good thing about this is that you will be able to trade with your mobile anywhere, mt5 is also a good trading platform we can use to perform all our trading transaction and with a good strategy we will be able to earn good money with our mobile.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    the company is not getting much earning on the mt 5 laptop version, this is why they are not wasting their time to do the phone version on it, It is a thing of demand.it may exist or not.i usually trade with mt 4 and it is best platform for trading.trading is on mobile is not good.we should trade on PC or laptop is also good.i am not in favor of mobile trading.actually mobile have slow processing,so we can not enjoy trading is best for trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 13
    I believe that they are till working on the perfection of of the mt4 platform first. It will take time before a thing like that will be in the market.and i also I believe that the company is not getting much earning on the mt5 laptop version, this is why they are not wasting their time to do the phone version on it, It is a thing of demand.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    he application is similar to the mt4 that i use on the same phone. i don't use mt5 account for my trading and that is why i have not been using it. but till now , there is no mobile mt5 platform and i think that is not easy to make and use . MT4 and MT5 is fully different platform and their programming is different .visit robo forex website and check with life chat they will help you in a good way.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    I am fully trading with meta trader 4 software and I am not using meta trader 4 also in my mobile but all traders like to trade with meta trader 4 software its easy to handle and easy to learning rather than Meta trader 5 software.Though mt5 terminal is also for phones but is not exact.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 19
    Yeah I know about that this platform is available for cell phones. Now we can use meta trader 4 and 5 both platform in our cell phones and earn with help of our cell phone trading. Noe these days traders are mostly use their cell phones for trading and they are avoid the use of laptop and computers because cell phones are available for trades every time and we can bring them with us to any where in this world.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 3
    Yeah I have it and use it in my trading. No I am not using the meta trader 5 platform real trading account. I use only demo trading account to understand it because some new features are added in it. We also need to first understand this platform work then we will be able to use that terminal in our trades. That is reason I use meta trader 5 demo trading account in my mobile phone.

Not allowed!

Page 29 of 31 FirstFirst ... 1925262728293031 LastLast