Do we have mt5 terminal for phone? - Page 32
Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132

Thread: Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?

Hello traders
    I would like to ask to those who are using mt5 terminal that is it also available for mobile phones and tablets?

ANd , i would also like to ask , that if yes, then can we use our custom made indicators on the mobile version of mt5?

Please only answer if you have a valid answer.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 12
    I think the MT5 platform is used by expert traders mostly because it is more complex and advanced and has many functions and tools ... so I do not think it's still compatible with the mobile and it's not even for beginners. The MT5 platform is used only by businessmen who have huge capital and a better knowledge. As far as I know, nobody uses the basic knowledge of forex.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 44
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Hello traders
    I would like to ask to those who are using mt5 terminal that is it also available for mobile phones and tablets?

ANd , i would also like to ask , that if yes, then can we use our custom made indicators on the mobile version of mt5?

currently the MT5 platform is available for tablets or mobile phones. this also depends on whether the broker we choose has issued this MT5 platform or not, both MT5 for desktop and for mobile. as far as I know, for mobile MT5 the indicator is still the basic indicator that we can custom as usual in MT4 but it is not yet available or cannot be used in exe format or other formats. if MT5 for desktops is now able to make or use custom indicators with exe or other formats but it can't be as complex as MT4

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Yes it is now available at mobile, especially on android and iphone, you can download it via playstore, I am use it, and mt5 mobile similiar with mt4 mobile, just more complex, it confuse me first, you must get used it, mt5 mobile have featured basic indicator, and I think it is usefull, but you can't put any indicator on mt5 mobile, if you depend on custom indicator you still can use it for monitor you open position

Not allowed!
    Last edited by yhuudy; 05-01-2019 at 02:08 AM.

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Hello traders

it seems like it's in the play store just download it
    for indicators there seems to be no maybe you can use the default indicator mt5
    what if you want to use the indicator on your cellphone you might be able to use the bot telegram application there is a telegram facility bot sipplay indicator and demand

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    The mt5 is newer and more powerful trading platform from metaquote. It is a available for mobile but it doesn't support custom indicator or expert advisor. But the mt5 is quite faster than the mt4 and it aggregate all open order you you can close all your order at once if you have many trades in a single trading pair open.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I have heard that MT5 platform are available for smartphones users like we can use on iPhone and different types of android phones .And I also know it is available for tablets, iPad and android tablet.Many number of people did not know about MT5 terminal are now available in mobile phones bit it is true.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    No I don't have mt5 platform on phone, But I do have mt4 platform on my tablet, This is a very much access to Forex market. I love to do trade on that platform, But I also do trade on my computer. Doesn't matter where the platform is, but doing good trading is key to success. So learn more and trade carefully.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Yes bro mt5 trading platform is available on Robo forex official website in the head of trading platform or trading softwares. you can download and install in your mobile phone as you install in your PC.
    metatrader 4 and 5 are also same and nearly match but there is some difference and I prefer to use metatrader 4 as it has many options with compare to mt5.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I believe that they are till working on the perfection of of the mt4 platform first. It will take time before a thing like that will be in the market.
    please can you kindly explain what do you mean by this, that, "they need a market value for a thing before they are doing it" ?

- - - Updated - - -

i do not think that it is still compatible with mobile and also it is not for newbies...mt5 platform is only used by those traders who has a huge capital and a good knowledge.
    .trading is on mobile is not good.we should trade on pc or laptop is also good.i am not in favor of mobile trading

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Given: 19
    Yes dear of course we can use metatrader 5 terminal for smartphones because meta quotes software company provide us both type of softwares for our facility and also roboforex provide this facility to all of their clients where they can download from their official website. But I am not using metatrader 5 platform anymore because metatrader 4 is good for me

Not allowed!

Page 32 of 32 FirstFirst ... 222829303132