Do we have mt5 terminal for phone? - Page 3
Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?

Hello traders
    I would like to ask to those who are using mt5 terminal that is it also available for mobile phones and tablets?

ANd , i would also like to ask , that if yes, then can we use our custom made indicators on the mobile version of mt5?

Please only answer if you have a valid answer.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 241
    Given: 193
    i never heard mt5 for phone but mt4 for phone i ever installed and till now i still use it, but maybe you can make a contact and ask to the cs about it, you will get the answer for it,

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 6
    As far i know, has no mt5 terminal for phone.Only mt4 use in androyed, iphone and windows phone.Metaquotes company are thinking to open mt5 version for phone.It is true that their mt5 terminal fail to get popularity like mt4.Thats why they have low interest to open mt5 for phone.I ask them in their forum about it and they told me they are still thinking about it.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    i am not agree with you bcause the meta trader 5 terminal is not . available for the cell phones and only mt4 is available.mt4 and it is best platform for trading.mt5 platform is only used by those traders who has a huge capital and a good knowledge.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    I do not think that there is a provision like that for mt5 trading platform on the phone OS. It is not that it is impossible but they need a market value for a thing before they are doing it. I believe that they are still working on the perfection of the mt4 platform first. It will take time before a thing like that will be in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 4
    I do not think that there is a supply like that for mt5 trading system on the cellphone OS. It is not that it is difficult, but they need a industry value for a factor before they are doing it. I believe that they are until operating on the excellence of of the mt4 system first. It will devote some time before a factor like that will be in the marketplace.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    there is some terminal for mobile device, but personally I never use this terminal because it is very not comfortable for me, the interface so small so I better use a terminal for PC, there are many limitations to trade in mobile phone just like attaching indicator, or the chart doesn't responsive as we seen on desktop.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 125
    Given: 262
    According to me mt5 terminals software should be run in a android or apple phone I am not using mt4 software too in mobile but I heard from my friends that they are using android mobile for mt4 software so I can say that for mt5 software there will some available mobile phones also.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 211
    Given: 390
    Sorry friend I have also no knowledge about that I am new in this business but for Meta trader 4 software we can use mobile trading also but regarding meta trader 5 software I don't know anything its also very new for me also it will be better to ask the broker live chat service they will surely help you and give you good information.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    yes.. MT5 is for phone. I always prefer and love the MT4 as it is the best and comfortable for me ans still it is globally used by most of the traders.The MT% is also good but i am not still interested in it.While in the mt5 there are more convenient indcators added in the collection.
    akhter786

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 1
    Whis i know about MT5 has no seperate mobile version. Though i might be wrong but i have not come accross such version of MT5 ever since its launched.I don't have also vast knowladge about it.

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 33 FirstFirst 123456713 ... LastLast