Do we have mt5 terminal for phone? - Page 2
Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 85
    Given: 14

Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?

Hello traders
    I would like to ask to those who are using mt5 terminal that is it also available for mobile phones and tablets?

ANd , i would also like to ask , that if yes, then can we use our custom made indicators on the mobile version of mt5?

Please only answer if you have a valid answer.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 2
    the phone i use is android phone and the phone is having mt5 android application. the phone has application store which i have dowloaded on my phone. i have not used it to confirm how it works but the application is similar to the mt4 that i use on the same phone. i dont use mt5 account for my trading and that is why i have not been using it.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 15
    Given: 56
    Quote Originally Posted by SAJANFX View Post
    From the day 1 of trading i am using metatrader4 for trading activities, I dont like mt5 and there are a lot of reasons behind it. And also metrader5 a lot of indicators wont work.And as a techniqual trader i dont find any plus points in metatrader5 if compared with Metatrader4.
    I think we'll be able to get the trade that will get better at this trade to get your iphone MT5 also you just can get it to your broker downlod site in your trading so that you do not take any mt4 broker or MT5 on you so that later will be able to get right to your mt4 plug in iphone

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Well, I know that MT4 platform is available for Android and iPhone. And there is also a Windows Mobile version. But I want to know that can I run that version on new Windows Phone smartphone? For example, can I run it on Windows Phone 8? Please reply if you know about that.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Hello friend yes you can use this in mobile but you need install the apps of mt4 and i think you can use this in your smart phone and it's show easily . you need to use m before this link you can show this in your phone clearly

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    As possible you can use mt4 in your mobile phone or tablete but i don't it's usable mt5 in mobile phone so you need to
    use in beter smart or high regelation so you can it easily

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 1
    From my knowledge about forex trading , there is no mobile potable mt5 in the forex world . Only mt4 is the consist with the mobile function and that is connect with OS . but till now , there is no mobile mt5 platform and i think that is not easy to make and use . MT4 and MT5 is fully different platform and their programming is different .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    MT5 does not have a separate mobile or tablet version. Although i might be wrong but i have not come across such version of MT5 ever since its launched.
    It all depends on the broker to provide their clients such versions. so decide you think about it .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    No, i think the Forex is a very hardy and also risky business. It is not likes a game. The Forex is an international level large profitable trading business.if your trading with the mobile phone then your can facing the loss. I think also the computer is the best for the trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 27
    Sorry buddy i have not much knowledge about Mt5 version but I am sure that you will able to use MT4 mobile trading platform for your cell you should have a android mobile for that I think if you have any confusion just visit robo forex website and check with life chat they will help you in a good way.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 2
    no, i have not this....

- - - Updated - - -

Quote Originally Posted by master0007 View Post
    No, i think the Forex is a very hardy and also risky business. It is not likes a game. The Forex is an international level large profitable trading business.if your trading with the mobile phone then your can facing the loss. I think also the computer is the best for the trading.
    yes i agree with you... :) (y)

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 33 FirstFirst 12345612 ... LastLast