Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?
Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Given: 14

Do we have mt5 terminal for phone?

Hello traders
    I would like to ask to those who are using mt5 terminal that is it also available for mobile phones and tablets?

ANd , i would also like to ask , that if yes, then can we use our custom made indicators on the mobile version of mt5?

Please only answer if you have a valid answer.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Ever since i have being hearing of the trading platform that are compatible with phone, i have not heard of mt5 platform. It is mt4 i have seen. I believe that the company is not getting much earning on the mt5 laptop version, this is why they are not wasting their time to do the phone version on it, It is a thing of demand.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    I do not think that there is a provision like that for mt5 trdaing platform on the phone OS. It is not that it is impossible, but they need a market value for a thing before they are doing it. I believe that they are till working on the perfection of of the mt4 platform first. It will take time before a thing like that will be in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 78
    Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    they need a market value for a thing before they are doing it.
    Dear cozard007, please can you kindly explain what do you mean by this, that, "they need a market value for a thing before they are doing it" ?
    Do you mean that because many many traders are using mt4 and not mt5's that is the reason developers are not developing mt5 for phone?
    Please kindly explain

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    As far as i know, MT5 does not have a seperate mobile or tablet version. Although i might be wrong but i have not come accross such version of MT5 ever since its launched.
    It all depends on the broker to provide their clients such versions.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 7
    i think that mt5 platform is most used by expert traders, because it is more complicated and advanced and it has many more functions and tools...so i do not think that it is still compatible with mobile and also it is not for newbies...mt5 platform is only used by those traders who has a huge capital and a good knowledge..as far as i know , no one who has just basic knowledge of forex is even using it...

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 0
    Metatrader 5 platform are available for smartphones users, such as iPhone and android. It also available for tablets, iPad and android tablet. As i'm understand you can't use custom indicators on these mobile platforms. It is best use it as monitoring position opening orders or trade executions.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Dear cozard007, please can you kindly explain what do you mean by this, that, "they need a market value for a thing before they are doing it" ?
    Do you mean that because many many traders are using mt4 and not mt5's that is the reason developers are not developing mt5 for phone?
    Please kindly explain
    Sorry buddy that this is coming late. For any company to stand, they will have to understand the want of the people and give them the exact thing they want, that is the only way the demand for such thing can sky-rocket. But in the case of mt5, clients prefer mt4 to mt4, that is why they will not make this version of mt5 phone, until demands shift to it, that is the market value bro.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 5
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by taharoyal52 View Post
    Hello traders
    I would like to ask to those who are using mt5 terminal that is it also available for mobile phones and tablets?

ANd , i would also like to ask , that if yes, then can we use our custom made indicators on the mobile version of mt5?

Please only answer if you have a valid answer.
    i have used mt4 in my mobile phone but not mt5.i think no mt5 exists for mobile phone but not have clear idea.it may exist or not.i usually trade wiht mt4 and it is best platform for trading.trading is on mobile is not good.we should trade on pc or laptop is also good.i am not in favor of mobile trading.actually mobile have slow processing,so we can not enjoy trading.pc is best for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    no, i do not think that the meta trader 5 terminal is available for the cell phones and only mt4 is available , so if you want to trade from your cell phone then you really need to install the meta trader 4 mobile version on your cell phone first. only after that you can trade from mobile.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 31 1234511 ... LastLast