Contest by moderators Rule "New Year" 2017 - Page 3
Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast
Results 21 to 30 of 62

Thread: Contest by moderators Rule "New Year" 2017

  1. #21
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    hello sir, i am confused how can i participate in this contest actually? i already added a account of copyfx here as signature for "trader" status, now if i add the contest copyfx account here i will lose "trader" status, so can you tell me i can participate in this contest without losing "trader" status?

  2. #22
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,012
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    hello sir, i am confused how can i participate in this contest actually? i already added a account of copyfx here as signature for "trader" status, now if i add the contest copyfx account here i will lose "trader" status, so can you tell me i can participate in this contest without losing "trader" status?
    Your statues won't be affected you can add multiple one or can leave that one in your thread. There is no confusion about participating if still have question let me know.

  3. #23
    Hello Gamer,

    how you doing? thanks for the amazing contest can you please tell us when we can start trading?

  4. #24
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,012
    Quote Originally Posted by biofx View Post
    Hello Gamer,

    how you doing? thanks for the amazing contest can you please tell us when we can start trading?
    The contest already started.

  5. #25
    Banned
    Join Date
    Mar 2017
    Posts
    433
    I want to ask how do this inform to copyfx.
    2.1.1 Data account: account number (login), the investor password, informer CopyFX.
    this is reply from on my join thread of this contest so what i need to do to complete this because I cannot understand this message,

  6. #26
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,012
    Quote Originally Posted by faisal0 View Post
    I want to ask how do this inform to copyfx.
    2.1.1 Data account: account number (login), the investor password, informer CopyFX.
    this is reply from on my join thread of this contest so what i need to do to complete this because I cannot understand this message,
    You have to add the widget of the account which shows the statistics just like you see some upgraded members have in their signature.

  7. #27
    hello gamer,

    should i open a thread in applications section? or we are good?

  8. #28
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,012
    Quote Originally Posted by biofx View Post
    hello gamer,

    should i open a thread in applications section? or we are good?
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/23267-Price-Action
    Your application is approved you can start trading.

  9. #29
    Trader
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,807
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Your statues won't be affected you can add multiple one or can leave that one in your thread. There is no confusion about participating if still have question let me know.
    sir you mean i can show 2 copyfx account in signature??????

  10. #30
    Super Moderator Gamer's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jan 2013
    Posts
    9,012
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    sir you mean i can show 2 copyfx account in signature??????
    Hello!
    just add the link into your thread this is perfectly alright.

Page 3 of 7 FirstFirst 1234567 LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •