Contest by moderators Rule "New Year" 2017 - Page 2
Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Contest by moderators Rule "New Year" 2017

Banned
    This is a lovely contest, it is what i have being waiting for for this long, therefore i am in automatically. And as for those that are asking questions about the $100, it happened last year. It shall be created to your account, but you should know that you can not withdraw it even when the account is not a demo account, it is a special type of account for the contest purpose only.

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    This is a lovely contest, it is what i have being waiting for for this long, therefore i am in automatically. And as for those that are asking questions about the $100, it happened last year. It shall be created to your account, but you should know that you can not withdraw it even when the account is not a demo account, it is a special type of account for the contest purpose only.
    Yes!
    Glad to know that you are also participant. Hope this year bring more excitement in this contest.

Banned
    Excellent contest and I'll join you. Thank you

Banned
    The contest starts in a few hours. Am I involved or not

Quote Originally Posted by Ronian View Post
    Am I involved or not
    http://forum.roboforex.com/threads/2...l=1#post701746
    Quote Originally Posted by ContestFX View Post
    Admission threads participation is held on Mondays in the competition.

I think i am blind, i was unhappy yesterday that i found about Attack of roboforex robots very late but i did not see this contest. Thank you very much roboforex for yet another exciting contest. I will gladly participate in this contest.

Banned
    I was about to create my thread on the application page now, and i saw that the application of the first two intending contestant was rejected, quoting that they can use their own money for the contest. I could remember that same was quoted to me last year when i tried to contest too, there is no point of wasting my time to create the thread again, i do not have the spare money to do that. I wish others Good luck!

Quote Originally Posted by cozard007 View Post
    I was about to create my thread on the application page now, and i saw that the application of the first two intending contestant was rejected, quoting that they can use their own money for the contest. I could remember that same was quoted to me last year when i tried to contest too, there is no point of wasting my time to create the thread again, i do not have the spare money to do that. I wish others Good luck!
    Each individual has own state, the rejection of application was result of violation. Solely it's your decision to participate or not.
    If someone application rejected it does not means everyone will get rejected. What about how many students pass out every year and how many fails.
    It's a system we have to follow. Without trying anything you should not make a statement, there was participants last year who application was even approved when there was no approval day which usually Monday.

Banned
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    Each individual has own state, the rejection of application was result of violation. Solely it's your decision to participate or not.
    If someone application rejected it does not means everyone will get rejected. What about how many students pass out every year and how many fails.
    It's a system we have to follow. Without trying anything you should not make a statement, there was participants last year who application was even approved when there was no approval day which usually Monday.
    Thanks for your reply Mr. Gamer, you are right, others can try their luck, that was why i wish them luck on my first post on this subject matter. But i would like to make a suggestion sir. This type of contest happens once a year, we should all be happy to participate with a seasonal mood, and it should be an elaborate one that all member of the forum should be able to participate, not rejected. And the only solution to that is for it to be done on the demo account, what do you think?

Let me tell you about did you participated in the Attack of RoboForex contest. There was 3 sections and each one contained $1000 prize pool so overall it was big contest ever because if you see it was demo one and we given the chance to test umstel platform.
    Now concern about this contest is slightly is trained you with less amount and trade with it. Each contest has it's own consequences, there is past contest we in this contest make sure good member get chances to get enrolled in earlier stages if one any means not accepted can try with own fund which is normal.
    Again unless you don't make thread and make request how you can about it!
    There was participants in past which application got approved and there shall be participants which application shall be approved.

Page 2 of 7 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast