The difference between risk trader and safe trader
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: The difference between risk trader and safe trader

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48

The difference between risk trader and safe trader

Risky traders are the traders that take many risks and look for a big targets and so they trad with high lot size and this expose their account to danger level and they may get margin call quickly but safe traders are the traders that trade with money management plan and with suitable lot size and avoid trading with high risk

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 11
    I think we can take a little risk in some operations, plus those that will surely have more certainty and security, for example in certain news where the impact is very big on the markets, we can take a little longer, of course taking into account the margin and run securely

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I think we need to understand the risk of the Forex trading. A risk trader take risky more than 5% at his all trade and safe trader take risk less than 2% of his every trade. Forex is a risky business and we all need to understand that a trader must be happy if gets more profit with low risk. High risk means there is a chance to high profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    the difference between ten is simple the safe trader keeps things safe and he does not have to be too aggressive because he will never be able to get what he wants from the Forex market if he does not keep it cool so he has to be a very cool trader because that is how things work in this market, so if a trader wants to make money from this market he needs to be very patient.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Money management is the main thing about the tow traders. One appreciate the issue of managing the account that he is using, why the other does not, this is not good if traders does not manage the money that he is using. All traders should practice safe trading, this is the only way you can stay longer in the market.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    I am happy to use that both ways, but do not be mistaken. Under certain conditions, I would risking all my money and not care about the risks. You could say this is wrong method, but believe me that this a very effective way to bring big profits in an instant. This is what I have to say that in forex should portray all the ideas in a single canvas, and forex is an art, I love forex because of this.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    Risky traders are the traders that take many risks and look for a big targets and so they trad with high lot size and this expose their account to danger level and they may get margin call quickly but safe traders are the traders that trade with money management plan and with suitable lot size and avoid trading with high risk
    Very well explianed,I would also like to add that a risk trader can also be called a gambler who just what quick gains without considering the consequences of his or her action while a safe trader is one who is well disciplined and is fully awear of his or her trading decisions and know how to manage risks

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    I do not like to expose my account to risk i always prefer to be a safe trader who uses good money management plan in all trades and set small targets that are easy to make. I prefer to set a target of making 12pips everyday which protects my account from the problem of greed.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    the common difference between a risk trader and a safe trader is that a risk trader always take high risks and always use high leverage, and safe trader always place trades by calculating the risk-reward and use as much less risk as possible for trading.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    The risk traders will get more money than the safe trader, and this is not a wise money. The risk traders are the one that you win see making more money and get morre fame about forex. Some of risk trader get money and walk away with the money they get, while some of them are not working away with it.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast