Do you become really relax when you have open positions
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Do you become really relax when you have open positions

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 61
    Given: 48

Do you become really relax when you have open positions

when i open position i observe it most of time to show it moves in the desired direction or not and become tense when i find it in the opposite direction and in loss state but i become relax when it moves in the desired direction and start making some profits so what about you,do you like me or you can control your emotions?

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    if I have an open position I would feel relaxed because I know it will fit the direction of the open condition my price so make me quiet but I also have to be wary because the price could change at any time due to the influence of other currencies it is necessary takeprofit and stop loss order security trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    definitely it is good to be relaxed because when you are not relaxed you put yourself under undue pressure because you do not need to be looking at your open position all the time what you need to adopt is set and forget because when you scalp in this market you need close monitoring of the Forex market and that is too stressful.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    I think yes I can but for that reason a well risk ratio method and a cool strategy is needed. A forex trader can trade with relaxation if he can trade with a winning strategy and if he knows the trend of the market and if he use STOP LOSS and TAKE Profit at his all trade with risk ration method.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Yes sure i am all time trade in forex business very relax mind and also when i am start trade in trading business and also i have a good possisatin in forex trading business. I am all time earn money very easily. Cause i have lot of experience about trading business and also i can all time do it very easily. So i have this.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 285
    Given: 50
    Well, it is the way of trading that matters here. I do not feel relax if i gamble in the market a tthat time. I gambles at times because i need urgent money in the market. But if it were to be the strategy that i am using i entered the market with, i will not be panic, there are much more to doing the trading itself.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 6
    Based on several conditions. Usually if a person who has high hopes for make a profit and make orders with a lot who many will feel worried. Especially if his expectations are far from real situation, like our orders is often touching the SL line. The conclusion is, psychological state who become a benchmark can carrying one's anxiety when trading.

Not allowed!

Am fuly awear of the difficulties of life,so ill try to bounce back
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 9
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    when i open position i observe it most of time to show it moves in the desired direction or not and become tense when i find it in the opposite direction and in loss state but i become relax when it moves in the desired direction and start making some profits so what about you,do you like me or you can control your emotions?
    It'd normal to be a bit tensed when you have an open position especially when its on a negative side,but if you can't control this tension then its a problem,because you'll become very addicted to the price chart,but I believe the best way to handle such situation is first trade with minimal lot size and again by trailing your open orders

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    Given: 1
    well, this is not actually always possible to become relax while our position is opened. but if we did our analysis very well, then we will definitely be able to be relax while trading. so, we must have to focus on the analysis of the market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 105
    Given: 14
    I can not relax when i open order, i will need to be monitoring the order sometime to know if i am wrong or right about the order i have made. Most times i am checking the order i makes at the internal of 2 hours. It is not fear that makes me to be doing this, i only want to make a cation of what i am doing in forex.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast