Profit Easy , Next Step What!
Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Profit Easy , Next Step What!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,119
    Given: 409

Profit Easy , Next Step What!

you know what guys yes thi is easy to makes the profit lets start you start using the higher time frame have good system generate right signal and profit start coming but where the main problems lies is that repeating the winning trades ! because most of us not able to gets the profit the consistently and we not able to be profitable trades
    Any idea how we should solve it and make winning trades higher rather then the lossess!

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    There is a good wise saw: needs must when the devil drives. As I think it's very hard to go against statistics!

Not allowed!

Super Moderator RoboForex Trader's Avatar
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 142
    Given: 33
    It's too difficult to copy profitable traders cause of trading strategy they use unknowing. Really profitable traders are really hard-working: they develope new trading systems and make it profitable.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by RoboForex Trader View Post
    It's too difficult to copy profitable traders cause of trading strategy they use unknowing. Really profitable traders are really hard-working: they develope new trading systems and make it profitable.
    New trading system that would be a very hard work i think Sir but yes smart people do !
    People are tend to be thinking that hard work are required i think mind sharpness is required , which is possible if any trader gives good timing to the demo account !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    New trading system that would be a very hard work i think Sir but yes smart people do !
    People are tend to be thinking that hard work are required i think mind sharpness is required , which is possible if any trader gives good timing to the demo account !
    You shouldn't compare demo and live accounts. It's like comfusing the shooter game with the real battle. In the real battle the real soldiers get killed and there are real enemies. Your money is your soldiers in trading. Wise people take care of their soldiers.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    You shouldn't compare demo and live accounts. It's like comfusing the shooter game with the real battle. In the real battle the real soldiers get killed and there are real enemies. Your money is your soldiers in trading. Wise people take care of their soldiers.
    omg , the purely truly deep meaning word you have choosen in this post
    Exactly we should not treat the real account just like the demo one, we should to use the treat the real like real and our ammu for real trading i thinks money management .
    What's you say !

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Absolutely agreed. Real money needs to be in safe keeping. But demo accounts must be used for strategy testing on realtime.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 0
    correct sir. I strongly agree with the imagery you say. Trading forex is like a battle. and money is our soldiers. For that our struggle is not easy. To be a successful trader and can get consistent profit requires a struggle. and a definite struggle requires sacrifices. Because the forex trading of the road is not smooth. Sometimes it can get a large profit, and sometimes also have to meet a margin call.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamerana View Post
    correct sir. I strongly agree with the imagery you say. Trading forex is like a battle. and money is our soldiers. For that our struggle is not easy. To be a successful trader and can get consistent profit requires a struggle. and a definite struggle requires sacrifices. Because the forex trading of the road is not smooth. Sometimes it can get a large profit, and sometimes also have to meet a margin call.
    come on we are not doing any kinda fight , but we are just like in puzzle things , we need to know what's gonna trend affect us for long time , like today i was in trading in gbp/jpy and i saw gbp spike up i check news affect so what i do at that point i took higher lot size with no sl and wait for good profit did you see it was easy to get it rightly but i was out earlier
    so i mean we should not put a lot of pressure on ourself trade smoothly with confidence , psychology about 70% play role in our success

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Quote Originally Posted by mamamerana View Post
    Yes I agree.

Quote Originally Posted by Gamer View Post
    come on we are not doing any kinda fight , but we are just like in puzzle things , we need to know what's gonna trend affect us for long time , like today i was in trading in gbp/jpy and i saw gbp spike up i check news affect so what i do at that point i took higher lot size with no sl and wait for good profit did you see it was easy to get it rightly but i was out earlier
    so i mean we should not put a lot of pressure on ourself trade smoothly with confidence , psychology about 70% play role in our success
    A market is a struggle between people. It’s like poker. But unlike poker the market has an influence on regular people’s lives. There is the math only, no psychology.
    P.S. Yesterday GBP’s reaction was so great because of the very good statistics of industrial production. Moreover, the dealers knew it would be great, because the options were very expensive. I mean they suspected the good volatility. And they were right.

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast