Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Medoram's Trading Journal

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 4

Medoram's Trading Journal

Hello all of you and welcome to my thread

i decided to open this thread to share with you my Trading journal and anyone who wants to follow my analysis you're all welcomed

and i hope that traders interact with me and share their opinions on the analysis and also on the charts that i will upload

and helping each other to select the best opportunities in trading.

the trading plan :

i'm a day Trader i like to make daily analysis and see if there is any opportunities and also at the same time i may have some positions which may be prolonged

and that is according to market conditions.

in my first position i will upload a chart and it's description, and i will give more details about stop loss and take profit and also about the money management

which is very important.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 19
    naeem555 Yes guys every support and resistant are not fixed. And for that, a lot of tools default in mt4 or mt5 basing that we can ascertain the present price route. I always ask to use two more tools to make verify of our entry. We can able to know front side support or resistance can be a break not. Our main target to be victor average. What i say all tools very helpful but to make a pretty analysis we should to obtain good skill on
    forex relevant every tool.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 24
    Given: 15
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    naeem555 Yes guys every support and resistant are not fixed. And for that, a lot of tools default in mt4 or mt5 basing that we can ascertain the present price route. I always ask to use two more tools to make verify of our entry. We can able to know front side support or resistance can be a break not. Our main target to be victor average. What i say all tools very helpful but to make a pretty analysis we should to obtain good skill on
    because the market is dynamic, and anything can happen at the market and even out from our analysis, and include with trend and also support resistance, they will not stay or give the same condition time by time, and why, this will need good skill to read and analyze them till we get the correct approaches to the market, for this, as long as we understand with trading concept and at least we understand to minimize the mistakes and give us chances to book the profit

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by ict2014 View Post
    Our main target to be victor average. What i say all tools very helpful but to make a pretty analysis we should to obtain good skill on
    The best way to deal with the forex market is making sure that you take time out to master it through any trading tool that you deemed fit for yourself, and it does not really matter what tool you are making use of but what matters is your ability to learn how to make use of it and then it makes things become easy for you to deal with the uncertainties that are associated with the forex market. Also it might not be the same way the trader A is using a tool that the trader B would be using it too, but the best is learning to use it the appropriate way as to understand the market very well because there are so many ways through which is can make use of one trading tool.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 0
    Practice is where we can master this market, and the tool for that is the demo account, I don't have a complicated system for example because I use the moving average which is the only tool in my chart, if you check my profile you will see the details there, I have gotten myself into many losses because if this but I don't mind as long as I am learning from all the losses, the greatest loss I have faced is mainly because I was impatient before trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    it is good to wait and analyze the market well before trading and making of money as this will make analysis of the market is good and more effective, the trader that be patient and wait for the proper time of trading is a good trader and increases the chance of making of successful trading and making of more and more money easily and continuously.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 16
    Given: 42
    Quote Originally Posted by sameeh View Post
    it is good to wait and analyze the market well before trading and making of money as this will make analysis of the market is good and more effective, the trader that be patient and wait for the proper time of trading is a good trader and increases the chance of making of successful trading and making of more and more money easily and continuously.
    the main thing which is important in the forex market in the entry point and the exit point if you analysis well these point then your trade will be 80% chance to hit the tp instead of sl how ever mostyl trader analysis the trend and enter in the market with out knowing the xit point and in the result they get loss or get the lowest profit.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    Entry and exit are the most important decisions we can make in the course of trading in the market, if we don't understand how to enter the market at the right price, we would always be left with losses because the stop loss will be very wide, if we cannot determine our exit properly, a profitable trade might automatically turn into a loss, entry and exit are skills every trader require before they start this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 9
    Quote Originally Posted by medoram View Post
    Hello All ,,

My first Position in my thread will be on the GBPUSD ,, as we see in the chart there is a daily support and after this drop i think that the pair next hours will revers it's direction for some retracements so here i set a pending order BUY LIMIT at 1.3270 and the stop loss is a daily close under he daily support and about the take profit i will talk about it later, anyone who wants to enter he position with me please pay attention to money management, all the best

For the Pound / Dollar pair, the main levels on the H1 scale are: 1.2811, 1.2737, 1.2693, 1.2612, 1.2553, 1.2478 and 1.2428. Here, we especially expect the development of local structures to decline on May 21. Continuation of the movement to the base is estimated after the Breakdown of 1.2612. Here, the target is -1.2553. Breakdown must be accompanied by a clear downward movement. In this case, the target is 1.2478. We consider level 1.2428 as a potential value for the base part.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by medoram View Post
    Hello all of you and welcome to my thread

i decided to open this thread to share with you my Trading journal and anyone who wants to follow my analysis you're all welcomed

and i hope that traders interact with me and share their opinions on the analysis and also on the charts that i will upload

and helping each other to select the best opportunities in trading.

the trading plan :

i'm a day Trader i like to make daily analysis and see if there is any opportunities and also at the same time i may have some positions which may be prolonged

and that is according to market conditions.

in my first position i will upload a chart and it's description, and i will give more details about stop loss and take profit and also about the money management

which is very important.

Good afternoon, congratulations on not having this daily trading journal. Hopefully we can all continue to share our knowledge about applying forex trading here, and talk about money management. I think that is a very good thing to do because on the basis of money management things that are very important to do and learn by all beginner or professional traders and this is the main thing as the basis of forex trading learning

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 17
    Given: 1
    If we cannot get better entries for our trades and know when it is time for us to make an exit as well, we should just be ready to entertain so many losses, the point of entry and of course the exit makes you earn money well, if these locations are not placed well, we should not expect that the forex market will be a favorable business because our losses will be much at the end of the day.

Not allowed!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12