You're successful strategy on forex!
Page 1 of 321 123451151101 ... LastLast

Thread: You're successful strategy on forex!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Red face You're successful strategy on forex!

Hello there !

I wanna wanna create this thread to share together the successful strategies to get more profits and small loses
    so :

1- what's your strategy on trading with roboforex ?
    2- what is the best frame for you on trading ?
    3- Are you using a helpful indicators ?

For me :
    1 - I'm following the supply/demand and fibo levels strategy
    2- the best frames for me are the M1 M5 and M15 , also I use the 1h. 4h d for confirming the trend is going up / down
    3- yes the auto fibo / suppdem / rsi / stochastic /macd.

Hope for you good trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1,200
    Given: 431
    Hello!
    You may can continue your writing here.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 10
    I am also following the support and resistance as I trade. I don't want to get things complex for me so I don't take on so much strategy. The support and resistance is the basic trading strategy that we all have to know and make use of when trading so that is what I am making use of. I am also making use of the candle stick pattern.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Ragnar View Post
    I am also following the support and resistance as I trade. I don't want to get things complex for me so I don't take on so much strategy. The support and resistance is the basic trading strategy that we all have to know and make use of when trading so that is what I am making use of. I am also making use of the candle stick pattern.
    support and resistance, is the most common strategy used by most traders, I also always use the support and resistance in my own forex trading, tools fibo, also I always add it in my trading trategy, fibo is used to determine the deadline a trend, and the support / resistance is used to open posisi, when open position, the best time frame in use is in H1, and I always only use one time frame only.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 70
    Given: 48
    the strategies are many and the trader can choose one for him or build one according to his ability and understand of the market, i trade with price action with some indicators and so this makes trading better than using of the indicators only, because i get signal from both the candlesticks and from the indicators also and this makes the signals is better.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    Everyone have their own system and method of trading forex. Time frame gets to play an important role for a strategy to look effective and have the means to make good profits for themselves in forex. For me the 1 hour time frame and the 4hours are good in helping me with my better analysis which really help my trade. Indicators are not a necessary tool for me but it still play a significant role in trading

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 74
    Given: 63
    There is possibility that traders can be successful when they trade forex, but such traders will have to train to achieve that. There is no single way that will also make success for traders, they will use combined indicators and combined time frames to get what they want from the market. This is why i know that trading is not so easy as many view it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 12
    Fibonacci indicators so much effective and very standard indicators in the forex field. but this indicator always better for using H1 time frame.because daily chart condition can be identified easily by using Fibonacci. but fibo setting very critical things for newbie.so we can use auto fibo.

Not allowed!
    Don't loss you hope.

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    I am a trader that makes use of the candle stick strategy, it works good and profitable for me now, I have understand it more in details and I know that with it alone we can make any amount of money we want to make. However there are so many other trading strategies that traders can also make use of. However, in recap, the success of a trading strategy is depending on the trader hard work.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    for success in trading we need to know first of all that what is our target without a reasonable and proper target simply we can not earn a single order, after that big earning is little more hard so small earning should be choose and i think with many small profits at end of we can make some good sum of profit, our strategy is successful if we know how to trade and when it is useable

Not allowed!

Page 1 of 321 123451151101 ... LastLast