You're successful strategy on forex! - Page 278
Page 278 of 315 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288 ... LastLast
Results 2,771 to 2,780 of 3143

Thread: You're successful strategy on forex!

  1. #1
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2017
    Posts
    7
    Promo (¢)
    1,500
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

    Red face You're successful strategy on forex!

    Hello there !

    I wanna wanna create this thread to share together the successful strategies to get more profits and small loses
    so :

    1- what's your strategy on trading with roboforex ?
    2- what is the best frame for you on trading ?
    3- Are you using a helpful indicators ?

    For me :
    1 - I'm following the supply/demand and fibo levels strategy
    2- the best frames for me are the M1 M5 and M15 , also I use the 1h. 4h d for confirming the trend is going up / down
    3- yes the auto fibo / suppdem / rsi / stochastic /macd.

    Hope for you good trading .

    Not allowed!

  2. #2771
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,405
    Promo (¢)
    5,820
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by choaa View Post
    A lot of my strong and successful strategies available in forex market for trading but now these days i build trading strategy too see and understand market bad or good movement well however when i would start our trade in market then in little time frame period earn good profit on it. Trend line and scalping are my strong experience successful strategy for trading.
    Yes so many good and strong strategies are available in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy for trading but trader must have good knowledge and trading skills.Forex trading is not easy and simple trader has to do hard work for getting success.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.I use the Forex breakout strategy for trading and i make good capital by the use of this strategy.

    Not allowed!

  3. #2772
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2018
    Posts
    1,820
    Promo (¢)
    1,740
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by isaac View Post
    There are various type of successful strategy available in forex for trading but you can make it successful and profitable with the power of learning and our strong experience and knowledge then you should generate everyday good profit or loss from it. You have need to everyday related about successful strategy with good planning and patience trading method after it we should became successful trader on this business.
    All type of simple and powerful successful strategy always depend upon the trader style or method of trading. If he can use powerful trading method to enter the market with lower risk and high volume then you should easily develop everyday strong and successful strategy for trading and increase some pips good profit in it. Became patience in this are very important to get build successful strategy.

    Not allowed!

  4. #2773
    Low Cost
    Join Date
    Jan 2019
    Posts
    1,031
    Promo (¢)
    -90
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Trend line, scalping and bollinger band these all are my suitable experience and daily basic successful strategy on this business. Because i am always working in this business became patience and successful trading plans however when i would trade on market then it is moving to right market direction and help us to earn everyday good profit.

    Not allowed!

  5. #2774
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2015
    Posts
    12,680
    Promo (¢)
    3,705
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 122
    Given: 24
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    Yes so many good and strong strategies are available in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy for trading but trader must have good knowledge and trading skills.Forex trading is not easy and simple trader has to do hard work for getting success.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.I use the Forex breakout strategy for trading and i make good capital by the use of this strategy.
    forex is not hard also people think its not easy but its not hard as well , we people make it hard we think its tough and we can not get success easily, i recommend to trade with some proper management because this will make our account safe, if our account is safe we can make good orders, but at same time if our account is not safe we can lose and can place wrong orders more as well, so holding a wrong position is also wrong, so use sl and close in some loss, accepting some loss is always better then losing all

    Not allowed!

  6. #2775
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Nov 2017
    Posts
    7,099
    Promo (¢)
    1,365
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 35
    Given: 68
    We have a whole lot of trading strategies that we can use, but being successful is another thing, something we have to work for our selves, a lot of traders has got the best trading strategies, but I think they are not using it appropriately, just like we have a lot of people being controlled by greed and fear, they want to make fast amount of money from the market, which has been the major cause of most of the losses.

    Not allowed!

  7. #2776
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Aug 2018
    Posts
    1,782
    Promo (¢)
    3,000
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    forex is not hard also people think its not easy but its not hard as well , we people make it hard we think its tough and we can not get success easily, i recommend to trade with some proper management because this will make our account safe, if our account is safe we can make good orders, but at same time if our account is not safe we can lose and can place wrong orders more as well, so holding a wrong position is also wrong, so use sl and close in some loss, accepting some loss is always better then losing all
    I agree with you. Forex is not so hard as many people think. People think that it is gambling market will move up or down. But it is not so if technical analysis is done and trader does not use the news for trading. The main thing is good risk and money management and everyone can earn money in forex market if he does not use high leverage.

    Not allowed!

  8. #2777
    Low Cost
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    629
    Promo (¢)
    -150
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by Rola View Post
    I agree with you. Forex is not so hard as many people think. People think that it is gambling market will move up or down. But it is not so if technical analysis is done and trader does not use the news for trading. The main thing is good risk and money management and everyone can earn money in forex market if he does not use high leverage.
    Technical analyzing are good way for trader to know that market up and down movement well for trading after manage it you can make everyday simple or strong news strategy for trading toward success on this business. Trader have need to find always high voltage to find that market real direction well for trading to everyday success.

    Not allowed!

  9. #2778
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Sep 2015
    Posts
    1,057
    Promo (¢)
    1,080
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    forex is not hard also people think its not easy but its not hard as well , we people make it hard we think its tough and we can not get success easily, i recommend to trade with some proper management because this will make our account safe, if our account is safe we can make good orders, but at same time if our account is not safe we can lose and can place wrong orders more as well, so holding a wrong position is also wrong, so use sl and close in some loss, accepting some loss is always better then losing all
    We have a whole lot of trading strategies that we can use,but being successful is another thing.Trend line,scalping,bollinger these are all my experiences daily basis successful strategy on this business.yes forex is not hard its not easy but its not hard as well people make it hard those people make it hard who's not understand and think very tough.

    Not allowed!

  10. #2779
    Registered user
    Join Date
    May 2015
    Posts
    432
    Promo (¢)
    6,966
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Quote Originally Posted by choaa View Post
    A lot of my strong and successful strategies available in forex market for trading but now these days i build trading strategy too see and understand market bad or good movement well however when i would start our trade in market then in little time frame period earn good profit on it. Trend line and scalping are my strong experience successful strategy for trading.
    Yes so many and different strategies are available in Forex and every trader can easily choose his strategy if he has good knowledge and trading skills.Forex business is good but making money in this business is not easy therefore every trader need a good strategy.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.Swing is one the strong and my successful strategy.

    Not allowed!

  11. #2780
    Registered user
    Join Date
    Dec 2017
    Posts
    3,405
    Promo (¢)
    5,820
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Forex business is very good and profitable but only for those trader who has good knowledge and trading strategy therefore trader should focus on learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.Demo accounts are very helpful for trader for the purpose of knowledge and testing a strategy.There are various strategies in Forex and trend line is one the best and successful strategy for trading.

    Not allowed!

Page 278 of 315 FirstFirst ... 178228268274275276277278279280281282288 ... LastLast

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •