You're successful strategy on forex! - Page 315
Page 315 of 338 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325 ... LastLast
Results 3,141 to 3,150 of 3377

Thread: You're successful strategy on forex!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Red face You're successful strategy on forex!

Hello there !

I wanna wanna create this thread to share together the successful strategies to get more profits and small loses
    so :

1- what's your strategy on trading with roboforex ?
    2- what is the best frame for you on trading ?
    3- Are you using a helpful indicators ?

For me :
    1 - I'm following the supply/demand and fibo levels strategy
    2- the best frames for me are the M1 M5 and M15 , also I use the 1h. 4h d for confirming the trend is going up / down
    3- yes the auto fibo / suppdem / rsi / stochastic /macd.

Hope for you good trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 38
    Given: 4
    People that have become successful in the Forex market are patience and they understand that trading is not supposed to be a war or something like that, unfortunately other categories of Forex Trader who don't want to work hard will see Forex as a very difficult thing. You are successful when you can begin to trade with money management and put in your best to learn about trading.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 119
    Given: 73
    Having a strategy that would increase our chances to make profits will be good for us and through the means of learning we will achieve constant result in making a profitable trading. The advantage that comes with learning is good as through this means we can create a system that works and build a solid measure to trade good. It's not going to be easy here and every plans in this business must be to build a working trade that will help see we realize our goals.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 40
    Given: 13
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    People that have become successful in the Forex market are patience and they understand that trading is not supposed to be a war or something like that, unfortunately other categories of Forex Trader who don't want to work hard will see Forex as a very difficult thing. You are successful when you can begin to trade with money management and put in your best to learn about trading.
    The patience is a good quality for traders, traders that are not patient will find it hard to be successful with their trading. I buy the idea that we should always be patient, that is what i know that can add up to the qualities like discipline and the use of the strategy with money and risk management of traders for the trader to be successful. But the traders still likewise need accurate plan for this to be possible.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by Toyen View Post
    The patience is a good quality for traders, traders that are not patient will find it hard to be successful with their trading. I buy the idea that we should always be patient, that is what i know that can add up to the qualities like discipline and the use of the strategy with money and risk management of traders for the trader to be successful. But the traders still likewise need accurate plan for this to be possible.
    Discipline traders will form habits for success in every field that you pursue. Whoever you are, whatever your current background, if you have high self-discipline, to achieve your dreams and hopes, then your self-discipline will be a force for a successful final achievement. therefore in running a business we need to be called discipline.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    Quote Originally Posted by Leonvic View Post
    I agree with you. Traders who work hard and learn about market and have experience so they sooner or later wil start to earn money consistently and they will become successful traders. But they need to work hard. The other new traders that will not be able to learn how to trade in market so they will lose money because of many mistakes.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 55
    Given: 96
    Price action has been it, due to it is simple and then that way, I have been able to have also learned about the means of trading with the use of the higher time frame, that also got to make it more profitable for me as well. I just do know that so as a trader can get to become profitable, I think they should avoid trading with the use of so many trading strategy, but focus on one.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 14
    The best way and method of trading is follow technical trading method and know a bit more of candle stick trading strategy. The most important for traders to have a good understanding about the strategy and system they wants to follow in this business. And we can success is only possible when we are use a good trading strategy in our trades. So we must kept on learning and mostly I took Forex as a business that we need to learn with time and spend a lot time getting to know it better.

Not allowed!
    Trade with your eyes and not trading with what you wish impossible

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    A lot of my successful strategy available in market for trading but everyday i have use and make different type and different time frame strategy for trading to see and understand market movement well however when i would start our trade in market then in lower time frame easily generate a lot of profit from forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 32
    Given: 43
    my successful strategy in the market is price action and moving average,its a very good strategy for trading the market only that we need patient to trade the strategy so that we can make consistent profit from the market.i have been using the strategy to trade the market for about a year and it has remained the best strategy we can ever use to trade the Forex market.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 146
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    A lot of my successful strategy available in market for trading but everyday i have use and make different type and different time frame strategy for trading to see and understand market movement well however when i would start our trade in market then in lower time frame easily generate a lot of profit from forex market.
    Before you get to become successful in the business, we should know that we can't decide to make money from the market every day, such expectation do make the trader to have such a higher success expectations and then they get to loss a lot of their money, the successful trading strategy that I make use of is based on the higher time frame.

Not allowed!

Page 315 of 338 FirstFirst ... 215265305311312313314315316317318319325 ... LastLast