You're successful strategy on forex! - Page 284
Page 284 of 315 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294 ... LastLast
Results 2,831 to 2,840 of 3149

Thread: You're successful strategy on forex!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Red face You're successful strategy on forex!

Hello there !

I wanna wanna create this thread to share together the successful strategies to get more profits and small loses
    so :

1- what's your strategy on trading with roboforex ?
    2- what is the best frame for you on trading ?
    3- Are you using a helpful indicators ?

For me :
    1 - I'm following the supply/demand and fibo levels strategy
    2- the best frames for me are the M1 M5 and M15 , also I use the 1h. 4h d for confirming the trend is going up / down
    3- yes the auto fibo / suppdem / rsi / stochastic /macd.

Hope for you good trading .

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 6
    Given: 1
    Quote Originally Posted by Striker$ View Post
    That is the fact. every one has their own trading strategy in the forex trading market and the more a trader gets to learn and then follow a simple trading strategy, then the more successful the trader becomes. We have a lot of trading strategies that we can make use of, but success comes when we give quality attention to one and not be the kind of trader who makes use of so many different trading means therein causing them losses.
    All type of simple or successful strategy always determine the trader experience and good understanding if anyone does't take it well then he cannot start our trade with secure trading method to everyday success on this business. Trader have needed to take good knowledge about all type of trading method or strategy well then you can safe from loss simple and easily get some pips money.

Not allowed!

Low Cost
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 0
    There is no any successful strategy previously available in forex market you can make it strong and successful with the power of learning and understanding then you can getting everyday good result from it otherwise good loss. But trend line high accuracy and all type of candlestick chart pattern strategy are my successful profitable way in this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 19
    We are focused on market for the better trade learning and management it is best always for trade to work safely in market if we have god knowledge and we have learning in market that will support our trade well and we manage our trade ideas more accurately in trading and these will help trade to work in market for success from it.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 13
    We can take the learning really seriously and then we can make good impact. First is that you need to read about the trading strategy with that been said, you should then take some time to actually put it to practice, that is how you would be able to become profitable as a trader. Success in forex trading comes with patient as well.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    If we must attach good value to our trade, we must understand how important it is to build a system that would work out or give us a great chance to earn huge in time. Our system can be developed and we should invest all time to see we build a profitable system that can work out good for us. Success here is what we want to achieve and its for our own good we manage our trade and build a successful trade to follow. It's through learning that we can develop and its sure the best chance to build a system that can help us out.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    In forex business strategies are many and trader has available freedom to choose any strategy according to his ability and understand the trend.trader should spend good time for Learning and chose the good strategy which help the trader in making good capital.according to my experience scalping is the successful strategy it is profitable strategy and making money good in Forex business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 0
    I use bollinger band trading strategy which is very easy and effective trading strategy and when traders are use it with good learning then they will earn good money but when traders are make mistakes on their trading they are lose money. So the most important thing for traders to choose a good strategy and I think bollinger band trading strategy is best strategy of this business.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    In Forex business so many and different strategies are available and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy for trading.Trader should focus on learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience because without learning trader cannot realize which strategy will work for him.I use the scalping strategy and it is my successful strategy.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 4
    Quote Originally Posted by letsdo View Post
    We are focused on market for the better trade learning and management it is best always for trade to work safely in market if we have god knowledge and we have learning in market that will support our trade well and we manage our trade ideas more accurately in trading and these will help trade to work in market for success from it.
    Learning is the most important thing for trader for getting success in Forex therefore trader should spend his good time for learning and do more practice for getting good trading experience.So many simple strategies are available in Forex and every trader has freedom to choose any strategy,my successful strategy is trend line strategy and it one the best strategy for trading.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 7
    Given: 19
    I think I have learnt a lot with forex and from my experience in trading it have enabled me know what system I should build up to see I can enjoy more of profits in forex. A good trader knows that earning well is important and with a plan to manage this investment, there is likely good income to be made. Forex gives us the chance to make profits and if we can understand how to manage risk we will know what we can do to trade according to plan.

Not allowed!

Page 284 of 315 FirstFirst ... 184234274280281282283284285286287288294 ... LastLast