You're successful strategy on forex! - Page 337
Page 337 of 338 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338 LastLast
Results 3,361 to 3,370 of 3377

Thread: You're successful strategy on forex!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Red face You're successful strategy on forex!

Hello there !

I wanna wanna create this thread to share together the successful strategies to get more profits and small loses
    so :

1- what's your strategy on trading with roboforex ?
    2- what is the best frame for you on trading ?
    3- Are you using a helpful indicators ?

For me :
    1 - I'm following the supply/demand and fibo levels strategy
    2- the best frames for me are the M1 M5 and M15 , also I use the 1h. 4h d for confirming the trend is going up / down
    3- yes the auto fibo / suppdem / rsi / stochastic /macd.

Hope for you good trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 7
    There are experienced traders that earn money everyday in forex market and we can call them to be successful. But success is not easy in forex market and it does not come in a month or two as trader must have experience and be able to do good trading decisions. Trader must understand the market and foresee the market movements.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 8
    Given: 5
    In Forex every trader has its own strategy which he choose after getting good knowledge and trading skills.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Learning is the most important thing therefore trader should spend his good time for learning then he would be able to realize that which strategy will work for him.There are so many strategies in Forex and my experience is good trading with scalping strategy.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 10
    Quote Originally Posted by ASS7890 View Post
    In Forex every trader has its own strategy which he choose after getting good knowledge and trading skills.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Learning is the most important thing therefore trader should spend his good time for learning then he would be able to realize that which strategy will work for him.There are so many strategies in Forex and my experience is good trading with scalping strategy.
    No one can develop own trade strategy until they have the basic knowledge and learning perfectly so to make a strategy well for use is all rely on the trading experience of us and our time that we dedicate with a working method to make the perfect winning powers through them so learning and getting the much experience all important ways for taking the better results completely .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 7
    Learning how the forex market works exposes you to a lot of learning and that is the key to developing an effective trading method which is capable of allowing you to start making money on a consistent basis but that is not even achieved over night and as such we should become very willing to invest adequate amount of time into practicing and mastering the ways of the forex market using our trading strategy. There are few thing which are the key means of making sure that we become successful forex traders and that is developing our trading skills over time.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    A successful trade is always a resulting product of whole the process which we have done in this regard so to have the lt of knowledge and getting experience much more will ensure us to determine the way of market rightly so we must tackle the market within the right positions to maintain our success here .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    You can make money only when you have develop a strong strategy, if we have a good strategy that we can used to analyze the market accurately the market will be very profitable for us, but before we can develop a strong strategy we must have a good experience and knowledge about the market only then it will be possible for us to trade and develop a strong strategy.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Received: 47
    Given: 20
    Quote Originally Posted by lucy View Post
    A successful trade is always a resulting product of whole the process which we have done in this regard so to have the lt of knowledge and getting experience much more will ensure us to determine the way of market rightly so we must tackle the market within the right positions to maintain our success here .
    I know that the success is what we all need, the forex traders who have the understanding of how to trade forex field will not be panic about this, they will get to be successful if the trader could use what he knows correctly. I am not a new traders anymore, i knew the way i handle forex trading activities when i was new. That has changed now due to my vast experience of trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    In Forex every trader has its own strategy which he choose after getting good knowledge and trading skills.Forex trading is not easy trader has to do hard work for getting success.Trader should spend his good time for learning then he would be able to realize that which strategy will work for him.My successful strategy is swing strategy and it is one the strong strategy for trading.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 8
    Success in forex means that trader has good experience and makes money. But itdoes not mean that trader doubles or tripples account per month. Success is when we have positive reults every day or week and earn 10-20 percent per month. Such earnings are not gambling but normal and good trading with low risk trading strategies.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 1
    Given: 0
    Our success is fully demanding the successful methods so we need to give our serious focus on making the strategy very successful that is possible after dedicate the time on this fact so as much we are spending the time with the trade system we will get the valid formation for earning success and get profits from it easily .

Not allowed!

Page 337 of 338 FirstFirst ... 237287327333334335336337338 LastLast