You're successful strategy on forex! - Page 4
Page 4 of 338 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast

Thread: You're successful strategy on forex!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Red face You're successful strategy on forex!

Hello there !

I wanna wanna create this thread to share together the successful strategies to get more profits and small loses
    so :

1- what's your strategy on trading with roboforex ?
    2- what is the best frame for you on trading ?
    3- Are you using a helpful indicators ?

For me :
    1 - I'm following the supply/demand and fibo levels strategy
    2- the best frames for me are the M1 M5 and M15 , also I use the 1h. 4h d for confirming the trend is going up / down
    3- yes the auto fibo / suppdem / rsi / stochastic /macd.

Hope for you good trading .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 11
    Given: 5
    Quote Originally Posted by cutiekc View Post
    Maybe you should learn and adjust the way you are trading, the scalping trading strategy is not doing you good, actually it is making you loss more and more money so you should think and put in more energy in learning a far more better trading strategy that works. There are so many trading strategies and they will only work for experienced skilled traders.
    If scalping is giving more and more losses it is better to discard it and go with swing trading to earn money of this forex trading business. But swing trading also should be done with analysis and a lot of factors in view. Because here our quality, experience, knowledge and skill is tested and any wrong move can erase our account.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 3
    Given: 0
    I have more than one trading strategy as a trader because I like to trade three different market as the case may be, I like to scalp the market when the market activities of the day has gone down and I use the Bollinger band to do that trading on 5 minutes time frame, I also like to do some intra day trading if there is no major trend in the market especially when the market is in ranging zone, and I always make use of the trendline to do that and !astly, I like to do long term trading if there is a good trend in the market.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 28
    Given: 12
    There are so many trading strategy that we can make use of that could make us successful but first we need to learn and understand how this market work and learn and understand that strategy we plan to make use of if we can learn and understand this two terms very well we can be successful trading in the forex market.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 31
    Given: 33
    I think these point are enough to share our opinion about trade because our strategy matter alot with repect to the time frame we are using , i like to trade with support and resistence line by using different vertical and horizontal line , and also using indicator on 15 min , 1 hour and 4 hour charts for understanding properly for profits .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 58
    Given: 20
    It's a good thing having a profitable strategy and I think it's what every trader would really look to have in their trade. A good strategy can help us to make great trade that will help us become successful once the time is right. To choose a great system, we must practice well and test them to see how they can become great and effective in our trade. So we can be able to know if we can really rely on them and make good profitable earnings with it which is very much important and helpful for us in this business.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 26
    Given: 17
    My trading is simply based on trendline finding and with some indicator but i never use small time frame for trusted results like as everyone knows our success will be possible only when we apply our learning on longer time frames , by using trendline or indicator but one thing which is more important that is your risk management to handle your trade perfectly .

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Given: 0
    I like to trade most pull back from the market so i do not always participate in the early morning or afternoon trades which most of you are always trading. I have tried to trade in the morning and afternoon before but I discover that I was always under the influences of emotion because of the volatility of the market, but I do better in the evening when all activities has died down, I trade the market with my few indicators and I concentrate on the 1hour time frame.

Not allowed!

Thumbs Up
    Given: 4
    My trading method is to trade forex with a good chance of swing trades ,I always we have to use swings first , use moving average and also use the right source of information's to determine the direction with the fundamentals of the market we can work for the right interventions we have we have to really understand why we have all thees kind of market prospects

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 2
    Given: 3
    Trading strategy is one thing that uniquely differentiate one trader from the other. So, if your trading strategy is good then you will be the best trader to yourself because you will be making good money in this business within a short period. So try to take some of your times in setting or mapping out your own trading strategy in this business.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 12
    Given: 5
    Personally, i do not have just one trading pattern because i have realized that the forex market is a very dynamic one and as the days goes by, a lot of new things that bring a lot of changes into the market occurs. Sometimes i trade the naked chart when i see a very good chart formation and i see opportunity which i can take advantage of, and there are times i employ the use of some technical indicators when i do not see what i need to see to trade the price action system, sometimes i do a little scalping when the market is cool, so you can see i try to be a dynamic trader just as i see the market.I do not like been a stereo type of a trader.

Not allowed!

Page 4 of 338 FirstFirst 123456781454104 ... LastLast