You're successful strategy on forex! - Page 3
Page 3 of 283 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast

Thread: You're successful strategy on forex!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 4
    Given: 2

Red face You're successful strategy on forex!

Hello there !

I wanna wanna create this thread to share together the successful strategies to get more profits and small loses
    so :

1- what's your strategy on trading with roboforex ?
    2- what is the best frame for you on trading ?
    3- Are you using a helpful indicators ?

For me :
    1 - I'm following the supply/demand and fibo levels strategy
    2- the best frames for me are the M1 M5 and M15 , also I use the 1h. 4h d for confirming the trend is going up / down
    3- yes the auto fibo / suppdem / rsi / stochastic /macd.

Hope for you good trading .

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 13
    Given: 14
    Quote Originally Posted by Khimi234 View Post
    Well I am checking the thread creator information here and he or she is focusing on the short term time framse much and the use of supply and demand is really a good selection in forex, on the other hand we can avoid a big use of differ indicator's better to use some on the chart because thread creator have already the demand and supply analysis which will be good enough to analyze the market with 2 indicator.
    I think the indicators are good and what so ever out come we get from the indicators all depends on us making use of it. Like I have learned as well, making money from forex trading business takes time and requires a lot of discipline too. I was making use of my trading strategy in the past an then was losing, but as soon as I started keeping to the rules I experienced a lot more difference.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 56
    Given: 33
    A lot of trading strategies could make us successful in the business. I make use of candles and support and resistance levels. Even though my trading method does not seem that good to me that I am not making as much as more money as I expected. I know that a strategy alone does not make one successful, other things attributes to the successful trading means of the trader.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 81
    Given: 114
    Quote Originally Posted by sharegistFX View Post
    A lot of trading strategies could make us successful in the business. I make use of candles and support and resistance levels. Even though my trading method does not seem that good to me that I am not making as much as more money as I expected. I know that a strategy alone does not make one successful, other things attributes to the successful trading means of the trader.
    Learning is all which a trader will be needing in this business to make the money they need. The trading concept will not be profitable, not until the trader has been able to have the skills and knowledge that will enable them to make money. Forex trading we know is a simple business but not having the adequate skills makes it hard.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 322
    Given: 542
    Learning is the key here no doubt we have to learn regularly so that we can create an good trading strategy for us, there is no doubt in it that spendnig less time would not make our trading strategy effective at all but if we are spending regular time in forex then one day it will come when we will able to know wisely that how we have to use our strategy and other trading plan elements properly.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 140
    Given: 68
    Quote Originally Posted by Tonycee View Post
    There are many traders out there struggling to have a profitable strategy in this business. It's not easy and if you don't have the passion to keep doing what you are doing, you will have a hard time to earn success. No way a trader can easily make it here and if we can take time to learn and develop our skills, it will be difficult to work on this very trade. The success we want can be achievable but we just have to be patient and work hard to see that our goals are possibly met.
    Creating a working strategy which could make us successful can never come easy and before you can really think on achieving this, you need to understand the very importance of hardwork in forex. We all hope to make a good trade with forex and its for our own good we manage this trade in the way we can seek more better profits. Good practice and patience can play a role for us to develop a good system that can give us a more better chance to make good profitable trades everytime.

Not allowed!

Rookie
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 51
    Given: 96
    My successful trading strategy has always been on the long term trading method, that has actually been the method which has made me some amount of money, although it is for the patient traders, those who has learned and given more special time to the market. Strategies don't get to become successful alone, other things such as discipline adds to how successful it becomes.

Not allowed!

Banned
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 212
    Given: 392
    Mine trading strategy is still not successful and I think that's happening due to my trading emotion but strategy is good I am just focusing on the reversal trading strategy and concentrating on the candlesticks trading analysis on reversal strategy, I also paying attention on some moving average settings like SMA 8 and SMA 20 which give me a good indication of reversal on chart.

Not allowed!

Trader
    Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 121
    Given: 24
    forexlearner, same here i am also losing money here and after too many months still i am losing on strategy, i am scalper now and trying to trade on base of candlestick and news, actually both are good but i don't know where are issues no doubt i improved but still its not a perfect, you also should give it more and more time and hard work then you will also one day will get success

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 158
    Given: 236
    Quote Originally Posted by naeem555 View Post
    forexlearner, same here i am also losing money here and after too many months still i am losing on strategy, i am scalper now and trying to trade on base of candlestick and news, actually both are good but i don't know where are issues no doubt i improved but still its not a perfect, you also should give it more and more time and hard work then you will also one day will get success
    Maybe you should learn and adjust the way you are trading, the scalping trading strategy is not doing you good, actually it is making you loss more and more money so you should think and put in more energy in learning a far more better trading strategy that works. There are so many trading strategies and they will only work for experienced skilled traders.

Not allowed!

Promo (¢)
    Thumbs Up
    Received: 29
    Given: 22
    Success in the forex business does not come by just wishing it, but it will come by putting up a good plan on paper on how to follow the market, forex is a business and without a good plan, failure is imminent, i trade the forex market using the price action trading system and i do not like to stress myself too much about the market because i have discovered that over stressing does not necessarily leads to success in the market, i tried to make things simple and easy and that is the more reason i spend more time in watching the market than trading the market, sometimes i take only one or two trades in a week if i see a good signal and i love riding with the trend of the market.With this i get some better results than when i was sitting before the computer 24/7 in the past.That is my trading strategy .

Not allowed!

Page 3 of 283 FirstFirst 12345671353103 ... LastLast